Author Topic: Whats the Solution for WWE??  (Read 796 times)

bez

Re: Whats the Solution for WWE??
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2002, 01:55:20 AM »
End the program.....

That's the only solution.

I feel sorry for the youngster's who never got the chance to watch the WWf during it's heyday....

It's a fucken joke now....lol

Fuck wrestling....lol

I agree its a joke to narrow minded people like yourself, If people like it people like it, who the hell are you to say its a fuckin joke and that.  GIMP!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

V Gotti: H.N.I.C.

• 'G'
  • They Say a Party Ain't a Party Till The West At It
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2002, 11:40:44 AM »
solution:

they need to heavily depend on some of the old superstars to foster some of the new youth influx into the WWE. Like using the big name stars like HHH, the Rock, Angle, Jericho to help get some of the youth some facetime. That with a combination of what everyone else has said already <better writing, better booking, stability with title, new roles, suprise winners, etc. etc. etc. then maybe they will pull out of it. I used to watch all the time, but i havent watched in like 3 months, last time i turned it on it was straight out horrible.
All I really know your ho wants to be with me and she ain't playin!

I don't give a fuck 'cause I'm just drinkin, smokin, straight West Coastin

JLscorpio

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2002, 05:37:24 PM »
They need to bring back The Warrior, he was one of the most popular wrestlers ever but he never really stayed around that long. He was even more popular as the Intercontinental champion than Hogan was as world champion during the same period. He was never boring though his interviews were incomprehensible.

JLscorpio

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2002, 05:40:49 PM »
Also they need to find Jushin Thunder Liger besides Rey Mysterio he was the king of the high flyers.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2002, 07:06:28 PM »
Oké if u dont like wrestling, juss dont read the post. And I wont disturb u when ur talkin bout ur skate board or ur other punky ass sports lie curling and bowling ::) 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2002, 10:27:54 PM »
They need to bring back The Warrior, he was one of the most popular wrestlers ever but he never really stayed around that long. He was even more popular as the Intercontinental champion than Hogan was as world champion during the same period. He was never boring though his interviews were incomprehensible.

Isn't he a psychopath though?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JLscorpio

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2002, 08:48:26 AM »
Wouldn't surprise me but the last thing i heard about him was some guy joking about him working fast food now or something.

JLscorpio

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2002, 09:09:41 AM »
I did a little searching and found something fairly interesting.

In 1985 I got a phone call from one of the owners of Gold's Gym in Venice California, Ed Connors. I had known Ed for a few years when I had trained in California for what I believe was the 1985 Jr. Mr.USA contest. After an unanticipated and, in my mind, unsatisfactory placement at this contest I had returned to Atlanta, Ga to finish up clinical requirements in hopes of obtaining my Doctor of Chiropractic degree. Yet, shortly after I had returned, Ed had called to tell me of a guy whom he knew was looking for someone like me to fill a spot on what was to be a team of professional wrestlers. The rest is history.
The taking of but one breath begins the recording of time...
The opening of but one eye begins the recording of a story...
The step of but one foot forward begins the recording of a history.

And what a history it was...and is still growing to be. Often times it's not until you get down off the horse that 's been carrying you do you realize the miles traveled. Then, and only then, do the places, people and things accomplished come into foke. Being here at this site, specifically this page, says you are aware of who the Ultimate Warrior [is] (at least, as a manner of speaking goes) and odds are, you're aware some of his accomplishments . Hell, some of you might remember more of this journey than even I, his creator and lifeline. This would not at all surprise me.

It was a journey energized by the millions who watched from around the world. This area of Warrior World Wide Web was created to take you on that journey once again. Whether as a curious first time observer or a zealous, hardcore fan, everyone can now see why a statement was made in the World of Professional Wrestling like no other. One not likely to be eclipsed for a long, long time.

As a contrarian, I've always walked to the beat of a different drummer and for the most part have always been reticent apart from the dynamic explosiveness within my professional wrestling career. Due to the sporadic and widely publisized appearances and disappearances during my career, I've been the centrus of more rumors than probably anyone. And simply because I have always had a life beyond the ring, accurate information has always been lazily substituted with faulty, foisted opinions nurtured in insipid, adolescent minds.    

mething fairly interesting.

JLscorpio

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2002, 09:17:06 AM »
Found something even more interesting.

The Warrior aka Ultimate Warrior

Comments on Bret Hart calling Hulk Hogan a hero - June 2002

On another similar note, I am disappointed to find out that Bret Hart has written a “soft”, almost “Pillsbury pudgy” column calling Hogan a Hero. I don’t know what criteria Bret is using to judge Hogan a hero. Maybe just the anecdotal stuff he put in the article. If so, I’d say Hogan, a person with heartstrings like us all, took the time to show his caring side, while, also, thinking to take advantage of the press-op. And who of us, traveling as we did up and down the road, hasn’t had the 50th petitioner for an autograph call us an asshole, not knowing we just spent every last available second we had signing 49. Still, if that is what it takes to be a hero, that is a pretty low bar to hold up as the standard. In Sports Entertainment, Hulk Hogan is the standout, the White Elephant. He is the face most people know and will remember. Each one of us that has danced inside the squared circle concedes this much. But a hero? Do we call a guy who milked a philosophy of life -- one he pushed on and sold to kids -- that he really doesn’t live by, a hero? Do we call a guy who’s whole life is absolutely nothing but a work, “real” and a hero? (There are plenty of people in the business who will not say this. But there is nobody in the business that does not know it.) Do we call a guy who turns bad and good and bad and good for the storyline and a few more bucks to add to millions already accumulated, a hero? Do we keep calling him a hero when he sues the poorly-paid-just-trying-to-do-my-job storywriters for defamation, making the circus-like claim that they legitimately slandered his reputation? Do we call the same guy a hero when he has the bank and connections to do something positive but cowers to his own inner fears of failure and sells out to the sleaziest promoter pimp there is? Do we call the same near 50-yr-old guy (now a grown man, an inveterate, iconic role model for all the youth) a hero when he still refuses to exercise his mind and inspire us with ideas that are more serious and worthy? (Keep building your body, sure. But use your mind a little.) Do we still call this guy a hero when the attention -- ergo, influence -- he commands is worldwide yet he finds it ok to stand and watch and participate in programming that pushes the lowest, viliest forms of human behavior?

Unlike Bret and many others, I don’t use a grab bag of feelings to determine the character of someone. Hogan is no Hero. And believe me, these questions I propose, here, are just a paltry poke at getting to know that. I’m writing...

Perhaps Bret is paving the way to soothe any previous pains he had about returning to Titan. After all, Hogan is there, he’s a hero. Ironically, timing couldn’t be better. Michaels has come clean about the Montreal screwjob, and stepped back in the ring, to set the stage. Or perhaps, the dysfunction of the Hart family knew only one boundary -- Sadly, he’s no longer here to clarify that for us. It’s time to stay strong in character, Bret. Don’t let your separation, possibly nostalgia, from the business make you lonely, then weak. And before you scrawl out a dismissive, scathing retort -- sure to appear -- let me say that I had previously always held you in high regard. You seemed, after all, a man of varied accomplishments. Maybe one of those you haven't developed is the everyday, common courage it takes to draw a deep, distinct line between what really is right and what really is wrong. If for nothing else than all the eyes and ears upon you. Calling Hogan "real" and a hero is wrong. Too many people are listening to you. You know better. You should do better. You once seemed the fighter. But, when the truth is told, you only whined about what Titan did to you, I warred and made what was wrong, right.

That’s all for now. Always Believe, Warrior

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2002, 08:27:49 AM »
I read his commentary about the British Bulldog's death and it was sickening. He had no compassion. He shouldn't be talkin' either since I'm pretty sure he uses steriods too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JLscorpio

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2002, 08:49:16 AM »
He mentioned that he admitted to using steriods that he quit thats why he looked so different when he returned at wrestleMania 8 he lost a lot of weight when he quit using them.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2002, 05:08:02 AM »
what's up with the warrior...where is all this shit being posted?
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2002, 07:36:11 AM »
Bringing back the Warrior would just drive another nail into the coffin

Letting the old washed up shits rise above the youth

JLscorpio

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2002, 08:36:42 AM »
ultimatewarrior.com
Also he has mentioned that there is no chance of him ever returning to the WWE mostly because of the type of person Vince McMahon is.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2002, 03:23:17 AM »
Lol I reallly dont think Ultimate Warrior is the solution...