Author Topic: superbowl mc battle Jan28th  (Read 135 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
superbowl mc battle Jan28th
« on: January 25, 2004, 02:38:21 PM »
its in boston . i went last year and there  were  big names                 battlin'..same with this year...Last year  Sage Francis, Eyedea, Apathy, Esoteric etc. were in the tourny....I just thought it was interestin'..to   see who u  think is the best battler in the country?cuz it seems like these guys are all brought to the bean cuz they are the elite battlers in the country

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re:superbowl mc battle Jan28th
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2004, 03:14:38 PM »
They are all there cause they need the money.  They aren't the elite.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2004, 07:25:34 AM »
is it gobna be aired?

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2004, 02:11:34 PM »
Maybe their might be some actual good battle rappers there...i.e. Cassidy...oh wait what about everyone new favorite "Wreckonize"??? hahaha...damn...i hope he aint there...I just wanna see Cass eat everyone else up...

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2004, 12:04:56 PM »
Maybe their might be some actual good battle rappers there...i.e. Cassidy...oh wait what about everyone new favorite "Wreckonize"??? hahaha...damn...i hope he aint there...I just wanna see Cass eat everyone else up...

that last mc battle was so wack where all the roc artists were just talkin about their own stupid albums. there's a battle goin on and they're just talkin about how their own crappy album is about to drop. memphis bleek is such a prick.