Author Topic: YoungAssassins.com Update  (Read 154 times)

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
YoungAssassins.com Update
« on: June 28, 2003, 08:30:43 PM »

Sup YA Ridaz?! After Roscoe's album got released we kinda slept on doin' any updates. But today is the day we again movin thangz. I hook'd up another tight azz audio update for yall. First of all I added an exclusive Album Preview Mixtape with snippets of Roscoe's album and interview stuff where Big Boy is talkin to Roscoe about the album.

I also hook'd up the audio of the 1750 Hollywood & Vine video, which is some interview shit with Ayanna G str8 out the Capitol Records office. They were talkin about Scoe's influences in the rap game, what other types of music he recorded, how he wants to be labeled as an MC, the top 5 cds of his changer and what his goals are. At the end Kurupt is hittin the spot talkin a little bit about his lil' brother. Then I also added the freestyle Roscoe did for the G-TV DVD as he was touring with his brother back in 2001.

If you think this is tight, then you god damn right. But this update still aint over yet, cause we have 4 more new trackz added including Sly Boogy's California (L.A. Remix) and the last two missing YA trackz from the Youth Authority Album Sampler. And last but not least we also have an exclusive Remix of Young Lay's Sic Set track made by Hydro which features Roscoe. So go check out the new audio stuff below and enjoy some new YA shit!

PEACE!!

Props: DubCNN.com, Hydro

Roscoe - Album Preview Mixtape (Part 1)
hosted by Big Boy
Roscoe - Album Preview Mixtape (Part 2) hosted by Big Boy
Roscoe - 1750 Hollywood & Vine (EPK) hosted by Ayanna G
Roscoe - G-TV Freestyle

Young Assassins - Homeboyz And Homegirlz (feat. Roscoe)
Young Assassins - Talk About  (feat. Kurupt & Roscoe)
Young Lay - Sic Set (Hydro Remix)  feat. Roscoe
Sly Boogy - California (L.A. Remix)
feat. Crooked I, Mack 10, Jayo Felony, E-40, Kurupt, Roscoe & 2Pac

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
Re:YoungAssassins.com Update
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2003, 09:35:36 PM »
Yeah imma go check it out, props.
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:YoungAssassins.com Update
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2003, 12:26:56 PM »
Go check out youngroscoe.com for a new design'd version of Roscoe's official website. Hav Fun!

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Bizzle Interview/Misc. Roscoe News/Concert News
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2003, 11:55:09 AM »
August 5, 2003

What up everybody, just dropping a quick news update on everything that’s been going down lately, so check it out...

Last night Webmaster Dizzle got the chance to kick it with Bizzle of Youth Authority as they sat down for a long as interview. They pretty much talked about everything from what Bizzle did before he joined YA, Kurupt’s influence over the group, Roscoe, the independent West Coast game as it is right now, Wolfpac Records, commercial rap, Tha Row, Crooked I, Eastwood, 50 Cent and Eminem, DPG, Daz Dillinger, Snoop Dogg and a lot more. It was a dope interview, pretty long one too, and we’ll probably have it up with in a week from now because there’s so much text we have to type out. We’ll also have video clips of the interview as well so be on the look out for that.

Roscoe’s doing his thing right now by being featured on some new upcoming albums. His most recent appearance is on the new Yukmouth album that comes out today, entitled "Godzilla". Tri-Star is supposed to be also on the album so make sure you go pick up that album. Roscoe and Tri are also featured on the new Zane album; we’ll have that audio up ASAP. It’s a real tight song and Tri Star pretty much steals the show on it, having a real dope verse. Also, Roscoe is going to be featured on the new Murphy Lee album, entitled “Murphy’s Law”.

And finally for all you peeps in the Los Angeles area, don’t forget that Roscoe will be performing at the House of Blues this Thursday night (August 7) so go get your tickets! And for those who are thinking about going, think about this: SLY BOOGIE and DEFARI will also be performing that night so you know it’s going to be a dope ass show!

I'm supposed to do an update soon with some new audio or something, so keep checking back to see what I got in store for yall. And if you haven’t already, SIGN UP FOR THE MESSAGEBOARD!

And oh yeah, in the next few weeks you might be seeing some things change on the site, like something saying it’s the official YA site, but we’ll see. PEACE!!!