Author Topic: Welcome 2 The Chuuch...Vol 2  (Read 1024 times)

PLANT

Welcome 2 The Chuuch...Vol 2
« on: August 06, 2003, 09:17:30 AM »
Track 1.  213 - Im Fly, dope track.

Track 2.  Like a Pimp Remix ft David Banner, Daz,
sounds fucking dope Snoop spits real game on this one.

Track 3.  Over Erick Sermon's "React"....sounds fuckin dope, Snoop is flowing real nice these days...In the chorus Snoop goes "Whatever she she said, then Fuck That"...Snoop is ripping this track straight up....

Track 4.  Im not sure what beat it is, but it sounds like that beat from Rocafellas new group YoungGunz.....E White and Snoop are spitting on this one.  The beat swtiches up to a harder version for the chorus. Dope.

Track 5. This is an old school beat with Latoiya Williams, um not really feelin this track.

Track 6.  Is bangin hard over that Scarface beat, just sick shit here.  Some bitch starts it off(Crystal?). E White is ripping this shit. Snoop is singing melodies, not what I like to hear from Snoop...Still a dope track.

Track 7.  A nice funky beat here, it sounds like the same production that made "Bacc on the Blocc"....Delano is singing at the start, Snoop is talking about "Whats your Fantasy" or some shit...Well its an odd track...Not too spectacular, but Delano has a good voice.

Track 8.  This is what Iwanted to hear....Over the "C.R.E.A.M." beat, a real dope track, straight up.

Track 9. This is the "Beautiful" beat.  Some smooth brotha is singing some funky shit, but on an RnB tiptip.  Definatly a song for the ladies, but some brothas may enjoy the song.

Track 10.  Ohhhhhhw Thats Funky right there...Daddy V is tearing shit up right now, this beat is off the hook.  I think this Crystal bitch is rapping now.  E White ripping it as usual. Snoop talking about weed and hennessy at the end. Dope track for sure.

Track 11. This is the "Call the Ambulance" beat, Soopafly is rapping right now.  Some may feel this beat, but its anooying to me.  They talking about different kinds of chronic in this song.

Track 12.  Im not sure what beat this is, but it's cool.  Snoop starts it off rapping followed by a Nate Dogg chorus.  Some southern dude on the second verse, its aiight.  

Track 13.  Daddy V starts it off, they talking about Ol School Joint of the Day, Snoop ft. Lil Half Dead.  Real ol school shit here, but it sounds cool.

Track 14.  Nice Nice Nice....Over the "Get Away" beat from Mobb Deep....Dope shit here, on the real.  This is Snoop spitting some dope shit, definatly a bomb Snoop track straight fire.  

Track 15.  This is "This is the way we Ball" beat from Lil Flip...Not too bad, but not my kinda shit.  Still tho, its a cool track.

Track 16.  "Gangsta Shit" ft. Loon...We've already heard this track and its pretty dope.

Track 17.  Soopafly is spitting game over a funky beat.  Snoop is also dropping heat.  LOL this shit is Funky!

Track 18.  I think this is also another dope Mobb Deep beat here.  Sounds tight.  Bad Azz tears it up as usual.  And then RBX fucks with the track at the end. Dope.

Track 19.  Snoop is chopping game wit his nigga KRS one. must be an ol school KRS track that they are reusing.  Snoop is rapping real old school on this shit.  Fuck, Snoop can be real tight sometimes.  Goldie Loc is ft. on the track aswell I think its caled "Just like I told You", or "You must Learn".

Track 20.  This is the "Oh No" beat from Noreaga.  A bitch is rapping at the start, shes pretty tight.  Actually, bitches are rapping throughout the track.  Crystal is on it.

Track 21.  They used the "Play No Games" beat for this which Im feelin'.  Snoop on the track with Lil Half Dead and Bad Azz....Dope track.

Track 22.  This beat sounds fuckin crazy, a "World Premier" says Snoop at the start ft. Snoop & Lil Half Dead.  Sounds like it coulda been a Dre beat from a couple years ago.  Fuck, this song is fucking amazing.  Oh Boyyyyy...Snoop getting sort of emotional on the track.  He sounds real hungry here.  Could be called "So Wrong"...

Track 23.  A real Funky Outro where Snoop is promoting "The Eastsidaz", "213" and shit like that.

Overall, Im really feelin Vol. 2.  Snoop is doing a great Job with this mixedTape shit.  And Ive come to the conclusion that Snoop is hungry again and wants to be a better rapper, also Im convinced that E White could be a major player in this game, he spits knowledge and dope shit everytime.  I Look forward to hearing more from E White.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Re:Welcome 2 The Chuuch...Vol 2
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2003, 10:50:40 PM »
Nice review, but what ratings would you give each track?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2003, 11:15:51 PM »
01 - Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, Warren G - I'm Fly
02 - Snoop Dogg, Daz, David Banner - Like a Pimp
03 - Snoop Dogg - Reakt
04 - Snoop Dogg, E-White - Givin it Up
05 - LaToiya Williams, Snoop Dogg - Love
06 - Snoop Dogg, Wayniak, E-White, Pinky - Sukk Me
07 - Snoop Dogg, Delano - What's Your Fantasy
08 - Snoop Dogg, E-White, Johhny Khronik- K.R.E.A.M.
09 - Kharlie Wilson - Beautiful
10 - Snoop Dogg, Daddy V, Pinky, E-White - Do It the Most
11 - Soopafly - Kall the Ambulanse
12 - Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, David Banner - Hey Ho
13 - Snoop Dogg, Lil Half Dead, Daddy V - Doggy G'd Up
14 - Snoop Dogg - Getaway
15 - Snoop Dogg, Trip Lok, David Banner - This is the Way We Pimp
16 - Snoop Dogg - Kikkin It
17 - Snoop Dogg, Soopafly - 4 the Money
18 - Snoop Dogg, Bad Azz, RBX, Johnny Khronik - Murder Muthaphukka
19 - Snoop Dogg, Krs-One - U Must Learn
20 - Doggy's Angels, Pinky - Oh Fa Sho
21 - Snoop Dogg, Lil Half Dead, Bad Azz - That's What This Nigga Do
22 - Snoop Dogg, Lil Half Dead - So Wrong
23 - Snoop Dogg - Outro
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2003, 11:17:07 PM »
Track 22.  This beat sounds fuckin crazy, a "World Premier" says Snoop at the start ft. Snoop & Lil Half Dead.  Sounds like it coulda been a Dre beat from a couple years ago.  Fuck, this song is fucking amazing.  Oh Boyyyyy...Snoop getting sort of emotional on the track.  He sounds real hungry here.  Could be called "So Wrong"...

Lol! Thatz that "Eminem - Love Me" Beat.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

KVB

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2003, 01:51:47 PM »
Nice review. The mixtape is good, although I didn't feel most of the beats Snoop used on here. The Southern crunk style is  :-\ to me... and they could have refrained from using played beats like "React" and "Beautiful". Disregarding the poor beat selection, it's cool... the 213 track is a straight up classic. If that is the way their album is gonna sound then... :o

PLANT

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2003, 03:53:05 PM »
Nice review. The mixtape is good, although I didn't feel most of the beats Snoop used on here. The Southern crunk style is  :-\ to me... and they could have refrained from using played beats like "React" and "Beautiful". Disregarding the poor beat selection, it's cool... the 213 track is a straight up classic. If that is the way their album is gonna sound then... :o
For real....I dont know why all the hate on 213 right now...They've never made a bad track, and "Run up on U" and "Im Fly" are straight classic....

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2003, 07:06:28 AM »
Your review is what capped it for me to get it...wasnt sure at first

as soon as i got it last night i knew i had done the right thing...dope review (cream swayed it for me too ;) )

Thanks bro

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2003, 02:02:52 PM »
Your review is what capped it for me to get it...wasnt sure at first

as soon as i got it last night i knew i had done the right thing...dope review (cream swayed it for me too ;) )

Thanks bro
No Problem Op....Hope you enjoyed it.

platinumk777

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2003, 09:13:07 PM »
nice review, man, props

Lil' Dirty Bastard

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2003, 03:23:27 PM »
Track 10.  Ohhhhhhw Thats Funky right there...Daddy V is tearing shit up right now, this beat is off the hook.  I think this Crystal bitch is rapping now.  E White ripping it as usual. Snoop talking about weed and hennessy at the end. Dope track for sure.

That beat iz frum tha intro in "Illmatic" does n e body got th8 instrumental????
Tha Lil' Dirty Bastard straight frum tha VA zoo

Blood Rain

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • flesh of my flesh, my blood is life
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2003, 09:10:24 PM »
nice review, now i have a more better reason to get it

mauzip

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2003, 02:02:36 PM »
i love that outro.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2003, 02:10:28 AM »
nice review

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2003, 12:28:48 AM »
i dunno wasnt feelin this 1 as much but ill take it another listen

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2003, 08:29:38 PM »
 :-X Didn't like it at all.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris