Author Topic: Vengeance... Whats ur thoughts  (Read 469 times)

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
Re: Vengeance... Whats ur thoughts
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2002, 06:04:33 AM »
Suge, you don't seem to be able to comprehend what I'm saying.

When I said I have seen Jericho vs Cena a million times, I was making a reference to the fact that there was nothing fresh, nothing new about that match, it was a standard, American wrestling match we've been seeing for the last 5 years (moonsaults and all).

Oh and don't try and say I don't know anything about wrestling, cause if you knew me, you'd know I have one of the UKs largest collections of wrestling videos from all over the planet, and unlike you, my wrestling knowledge is not solely concentrated on the American scene.

First off--how dare you even respond after I specifically told you not to?

Second off--I have plenty of lucha and various Japan tapes from federations like All Japan, New Japan, Michinoku Pro, FMW, and Noah.  LOL-how does it feel to be shot down, bucko?  And please-dont you dare even entertain the idea of responding to this post---i have bigger fish to fry gay ay beee
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re: Vengeance... Whats ur thoughts
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2002, 07:46:16 AM »
Listen here son, I am your teacher when it comes to wrestling, and I will help you to try and posess your own independent views, unlikie your carbon copy onewrestling.com views.  I am glad to hear you posess other videos in your collection.  Far from shooting me down you have made me pleased that you have experienced some quality wrestling unlike the continuous drivel presented by the WWE every week.

Perhaps you would like to engage into a conversation instead of ignoring those who you know have you in their back pocket.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »