Author Topic: happy 4th of July  (Read 326 times)

DAYUM

Re: happy 4th of July
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2004, 11:59:06 AM »
i got drunk as a skunk, watched the fireworks, got into a fight, got more drunk, skipped summerschool, then now im sobering up and chillin with my homies 8)

smerlus

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2004, 12:07:53 PM »
this is a test of acceleration

thats about it.... if you need driving skills to drive in a straight line, you have to be cock eyed
.... are you really that dumb, or do you think i am...  ???... let me break it down for u, driving skills does not mean pressin the pedal and holding the wheel steady, theres gear switching, you have to do it right, or ur fucked, a jolt of the steerring wheel, and u sideswipe 20 people...

the truth is, it's amateur.....any Nascar racer can win those races while street racers don't have a 1,000,000:1 chance of winning nascar

smerlus

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2004, 12:09:19 PM »

thats about it.... if you need driving skills to drive in a straight line, you have to be cock eyed

say hello to America.

actually, american drivers liscenses are accepted in alot of other countries because they consider us to be "professional" drivers

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2004, 12:52:07 PM »

.... are you really that dumb, or do you think i am...  ???... let me break it down for u, driving skills does not mean pressin the pedal and holding the wheel steady, theres gear switching, you have to do it right, or ur fucked, a jolt of the steerring wheel, and u sideswipe 20 people...

the truth is, it's amateur.....any Nascar racer can win those races while street racers don't have a 1,000,000:1 chance of winning nascar
no shit... but street racing requires skill, maybe not as much as nascar, but street racing is a lot more interesting...and entertaining

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2004, 01:33:15 PM »
Don't be fuckin ignorant . They're were all different types of cars there. Cobras, Vettes, , GTOs, Camaros etc. They're were at of ricers they're too. About half and half.

I said Nascar fans are hicks and most of them are ignorant ass hicks. They got there Number 3 stickers on there Monte Carlos and there ugly ass Nascar Jacket on.

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2004, 05:23:51 AM »
So it makes them a hick to put a #3 sticker on their (ahem... their) Monte Carlo (which is a NASCAR approved factory Race Car)... but yet it's all right for Street Racers to put stickers of Dragons and spears and 'tribal' symbols all over their hondas... o.k., I think i'm getting a little more of it, now.  Like I said, I don't understand it, but I memorized it. 

smerlus

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2004, 09:47:28 AM »
So it makes them a hick to put a #3 sticker on their (ahem... their) Monte Carlo (which is a NASCAR approved factory Race Car)... but yet it's all right for Street Racers to put stickers of Dragons and spears and 'tribal' symbols all over their hondas... o.k., I think i'm getting a little more of it, now.  Like I said, I don't understand it, but I memorized it. 

you forget that it's cool to race at high speeds for a few minutes but if you race at high speeds for hours....it's gay

pappy

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2004, 11:16:17 AM »
man the 4th aint the same as when i was a kid.  back in ozone park it was like one giant block party that didnt end till 3 in the mouring.  first off every1 had fire works you would be lighting shit off all day.  You didnt have to make plans about whose bbq you were goin to b/c you knew somebody was havin one.  after lighting shit off an shoting roman candles at city buses you go over to 101st ave an watch gotti's firework show.  after goin there for a lil bit you go back home light off more fireworks an go to another bbq.  all your neighbors had tables set up outside.  it was special.  but that all stopped after that cocksucker guilani became mayor.

*waits for trauma to tell me thats a good thing guilani stopped all that b/c fireworks are evil*