Author Topic: Heavyweight Championship!! Dayg0stylz vs Sinister  (Read 686 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Heavyweight Championship!! Dayg0stylz vs Sinister
« on: August 10, 2003, 03:01:14 AM »
Aiight man...time tah do it up again. Letz git it crackin...

15-20 Bars....
First to 5 votes wins....
No KO's....
No Crew votes....
No hater/DR votes....(Id prefer Jem dont vote on thiz, if yur opposed to it, holla at me)
Verses due by tha end of tha day Wednesday (westcoast time)

any prollemz, jus git at me man...peacccce

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
Re:Heavyweight Championship!! Dayg0stylz vs Sinister
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2003, 07:30:55 AM »
aight
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2003, 10:05:28 AM »
Checkin in...
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2003, 02:03:55 PM »
A Prelude...

·SiNiStEr· vs .:DayGoStyLz:...

3rd Coast vs West Coast...

White boy vs Tha philipino chino...

vs..

Aimin fah ya head muthafucka..

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2003, 02:35:09 PM »
^^u fuked up...

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2003, 05:01:43 PM »
~U aint spittin, itz weak-this-speakin, I cant wait to 'own this pussy' like Im gettin freaky-this-weekend, ya situations bleak-n-itz-seepin//
~Im simply settin-tha-tone with a step-in-tha-zone, waitin-tah-own this queen whoz reppin-tha-throne, ya greetin this jack of all trades, expert of degradin-ya-bone//
~I'll put ya rut-in-gear.. you knew the wrath of sin was commencin but youz mufflin-fear, losin ya belt ya sad enough-tah-tear, I know its tough-tah-hear but even you know itz rougha-here//
~E-gangsta hope you havin fun-in-ya-seat, dont take a step outdoors cuz U know its Elite runnin-tha-street, so when you jet from-tha-heat, Cloud 9 starts rainin tha reign, it'll be SiN first one-tah-recieve//
~I used tah think this bud-is-black, but that was just him partaking in a permanent mudbath, slice ya melanin and let you experience ya tru blood's-wrath//
~Heavyweight bouts.. gleamin-fah-bein-ballistic, itz just Tone seemed-tah-carene-from-tha-gist-of-it, itz just his realization he's bein-tha-chief-a-sins-statistics//
~We both b-ball fans but Im the spur-of-tha-moment, the opposition is tryin to 'net a championship' but youz just a buffer-condonement, lose and watch ya suffer from this verbal-atonement//[1]
~U think ya started with it, but Im the original this is known, son ya covers blown, cuz in the beginning God made SiN, cut off his foreskin and then God made Tone//
~I must be spittin chain links cuz you takin a-fence (offense) to everything I say, cuz now ya like Beck, youz a loser but I'll kill you anyway, I could do this anyday//[2]
~Sin comin with the trademark long barz but itz just an excessive use-of-force, specialized to abuse-ya-corpse, articulated to beat ya winnin record and confuse-ya-scores//
~Bitch ass, the day you beat me is when Bush starts givin hay-rides, the local gay-guy 'comes out' out to the hood to say-hi, hell freezes over and Satan starts givin free sleigh-rides//
~This mans-a-bitch, lil man started early pacin on his own block performin crip jogs, what kinda dance-is-this? Hear ya mommy out the window.. Tony! Get some pants-that-fit!//
~Oh my! Itz Tone the lyrikal gardner! but itz time to pull ya 'green thumb' out of ya ass partner, become a victim of my 'seed of wisdom', and make you ya fruity force's martyr//[3]
~All of a sudden Im thinkin its Jungle Book time, who knew, Tone tha panther and I-Blo the cuddly bear, baloo, Im glad yall reppin Cloud 9 cuz theres 'just 2' many of you//
~Before you was just deadweight, 'tha loss is heavy', so now U just dead-rhyme, shut ya lights off cuz we all know when Daygo's days go itz daygo's bedtime!//
~Hate gangstaz, Im into upheavin-thugs, its funny to see ya get beat by ya own style, like gettin a handjob from Rice's reciever-gloves, ya still 'catchin bombs' but in reality you just recievin-slugs//[4]

thats how we do..

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2003, 05:04:08 PM »
[1] - We both fans of the spurs..
[2] - Listen to Beck - Loser if you didnt get that one..
[3] - In one of his older battles Tone said he was the 'lyrikal gardner' lol..
[4] - Rice's reciever gloves bein his own style, in his avatar hes weain a raider's jersey..

Take it how u want.. I aint fuckin around this time..

Lez see ya shit.. we'll decide on the voters later..

thats how we do..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2003, 11:16:01 PM »
aiight Sinister...herez tha deal...

U spit good man, yur proven on here to me...and definetely a Heavyweight, and a capable Champ. Righ now, i aint into this shit at ALL. I aint been into thiz battlin shit for a long minute...even before i battled Pr1mo tah git this title (i jus got up for him, cus he was tha only vet i aint battle, and he was so good that i felt REALLY challenged). Battlin has jus gotten boring. Ive battled EVERY vet on here, and jus not interested in any otha battles. I only accepted battles, cus i aint really wanna jus GIVE tha title up. But, im through fah righ now...on sum real shit. I can handle losin, but i cant handle losin because i dont write up to par with mah normal shit. I know, right now...i wont spit good at all. If u spit just an average verse, id prolly jus throw sum shit up here to beat it. But u spit good enough, that i dont mind jus givin tha shit up. So, yur tha new champ. Sorry u wasted a verse...and i know itz a shitty way tah win it. BUT, now u can defend it. Congradulationz dogg...

Pecccccccccccce....

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2003, 12:02:18 AM »
oooooooooft
sure this isnt scripted?
this shit is gonna inflate the fuck out of sinister's head..... like daaamn.

congrats anyways

kick ass album

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2003, 12:16:59 AM »
oooooooooft
sure this isnt scripted?
this shit is gonna inflate the fuck out of sinister's head..... like daaamn.

congrats anyways

lol...

naw man, it aint scripted. I been thinkin bout givin up tha title for a minute. Ida rather gave it up for a tourny, but fukit. Righ now im so much not intah this shit...i woulda jus wrote a shitty verse that i wouldnta been happy wit. So why not jus give up tha belt. Maybe ill decide to challenge for it sumtime in tha near future, who knowz.

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2003, 12:37:10 AM »
cool battle lol   i mean from what i seen,  nice verse there Sin, hot.  I kinda understand where Daygoz comin from tho as I been there wit mah middleweight shit.  

good thang u didnt spit tho fah real, that way u aint gotta spend one week waitin on votes lol.  

peace
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2003, 08:25:02 AM »
gimme 1 bar.. lol

im not into this DQ shit.. gimme a bar that'll prove things..

and TJ if you havent figured out by now that I'm a modest keystyler.. then you just thick headed..

DayGo you battled over 50 times.. I know exactly where you comin from.. I would have liked a real battle, but I know I dropped a good verse and it wouldnt be beat without someone whos into it as much as I was.. nahm sayin..
I got my shits and giggles by droppin a verse against ya.. I wanted a shot at the title to begin wit, win/lose, as long as I proved myself I woulda felt 100% bout the whole thing..

Thanks for the feed Illicit.. more feed welcome..

By this Im guessin its official though.. even if you drop a verse.. wouldnt be worth it to waste..

Official Heavyweight Champ.. and WCC Cup Champion - SiNiStEr

I like tha sound of that! lol just playin yall.. at least we got somethin set in stone..

thats how we do..

bez

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2003, 08:57:29 AM »
SIN I WANT A SHIT AT IT!!!! lol

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2003, 08:59:27 AM »
SIN I WANT A SHIT AT IT!!!! lol

lol  kinkaaaayy
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

bez

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2003, 09:09:52 AM »
LOL I MEANT TO WRITE SHOT NOT SHIT. lol my bad