Author Topic: The Dubcc Board Contacts......  (Read 182 times)

lilsagg

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
The Dubcc Board Contacts......
« on: August 11, 2003, 07:41:35 AM »
I found this page due to the Overseer and I have been looking at what yallz posted up each day. There is some serious CONTACTS up in here.

Appart from all of the Interviews on the Wcnn site....The Overseer with the Mafia IV Life contact... You have a homie from Dub CNN NIMA thats got a grip of Contacts, I see dude knows Boo Yah Tribe, 50 Cent, Brooklyn, Soopafly, the whole Dogg Pound Clicc.... I see Warren G posts up over here.... The webster of Daz's Dogg Pound site.... JWonder, a TVT Records rep...I have read that Mell Man posts over here.... There is a homie that speaks to Jayo here (Maybe Nima).... Mike Dean post here too????.......

I'm prob missing a lot of other folkx to....????????????

But This page has some up to date info and some close contacts with the artists..... .thats love

I see DAZ at his Dogg Pound boards (dpgrecordz.com), bigg Slip and some of the family posts at the Mafia boards, MC Lyte hollers back at her folkx, Warren g is on his boards.... Its a new era on-line, now thats REAL TALK!!!!!!

LiL SG from SC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re:The Dubcc Board Contacts......
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2003, 07:45:50 AM »
yeah the dubcc community has grown alot since its foudation, and dubcnn just helped expand it and make it bigger than it was. good to see u like the site, i have to say i do too.
do your thing

nima

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2003, 08:14:59 AM »
.. we just do our thing ;)

lilsagg

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2003, 11:23:24 AM »
That's REAL TALK!!! Thank's for reading what I posted up.

Who else has posted up over here? I know of Mista CANE from the Sicc Shop Boards. Does the Deathrow Web guy post up here ? He uses the web and corresponds with the fan's over at tharow.com

I'm gone... :@)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2003, 12:27:45 PM »
RODZILLA posts here 8)

lolol....If U want contacts wit any bay area rapper except too short, holla....bizness only, no groupies....haha

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2003, 01:19:41 PM »
i got contact with any of the bone thug members n anyone on their records lables....jus so everyone knows.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2003, 01:53:06 AM »
Yeah...Dubcnn is doin' it big!  8)