Author Topic: TNA to have 1 CENT PPV!!!!!!!!!!!must peep  (Read 143 times)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
TNA to have 1 CENT PPV!!!!!!!!!!!must peep
« on: August 12, 2003, 10:42:35 PM »
i know a lot of ppl on this board like wrestling an always complain about how WWE sucks.well there is this fed called NWA-TNA and they always put together great matches and shit.as sum know they are on PPV weekly an u have to pay 10$ to watch there 2 hour shows (it's worth it though).

well on this september (i don't know the exact date) they are gonna have a 1 CENT PPV.
this PPV will feature some of their best matches ,and bring updates on the feuds that are happening at the time.

So if ur interested in finding out about this fed (they are good.trust me on this one) this PPV is the place to do it.
u'll see their in ring product AND their storylines for just one cent.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Re:TNA to have 1 CENT PPV!!!!!!!!!!!must peep
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2003, 12:25:08 PM »
If TNA is so much better than the WWE, then why isn't TNA on cable TV? Or why do they only do shows in Nashville?

TNA is just full of WWE rejects.

platinumk777

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2003, 12:58:24 PM »

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2003, 12:26:02 AM »
"If TNA is so much better than the WWE, then why isn't TNA on cable TV"

simple,wrestling isn't as popular today as it was 5 years ago,so after seeing how bad some of WWEs ratings are.channels are reluctant to take in any Wrestling shows.once wrestling is popular again ,more Wrestling feds will have TV deals.

"Or why do they only do shows in Nashville?"

they don't have the money,AND just because a fed is making less money than another it doesn't mean that there product isn't better....can u tell me that WWE is better than RoH?lol seriouslyRoh and TNA shit on WWE  2day but they don't make as much money.'
it's like hip hop:underground albums don't sell as much as mainstream ones even though there product is better.

"TNA is just full of WWE rejects"

let's see:AJ Styles turned down WWE as did Lo Ki because they asked him to work a less stiff style.so sum guys Choose the indy scene

oh and son.....one feds rejects are another's superstars.
wasn't stone cold steve austin a WCW reject?wan't the undertaker a WCW reject?fact is just because one fed didn't know what to do with u ,it doesn't mean that u ain't worth nothin.....

so in conclusion :Yall don't know shit
« Last Edit: August 19, 2003, 12:28:54 AM by Amin »

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2003, 10:10:45 AM »
"If TNA is so much better than the WWE, then why isn't TNA on cable TV"

simple,wrestling isn't as popular today as it was 5 years ago,so after seeing how bad some of WWEs ratings are.channels are reluctant to take in any Wrestling shows.once wrestling is popular again ,more Wrestling feds will have TV deals.

"Or why do they only do shows in Nashville?"

they don't have the money,AND just because a fed is making less money than another it doesn't mean that there product isn't better....can u tell me that WWE is better than RoH?lol seriouslyRoh and TNA shit on WWE  2day but they don't make as much money.'
it's like hip hop:underground albums don't sell as much as mainstream ones even though there product is better.

"TNA is just full of WWE rejects"

let's see:AJ Styles turned down WWE as did Lo Ki because they asked him to work a less stiff style.so sum guys Choose the indy scene

oh and son.....one feds rejects are another's superstars.
wasn't stone cold steve austin a WCW reject?wan't the undertaker a WCW reject?fact is just because one fed didn't know what to do with u ,it doesn't mean that u ain't worth nothin.....

so in conclusion :Yall don't know shit

Austin wasn't a WCW reject, they were just tried of his attitude and didn't know what to do with his character. So he goes to the WWE and becomes one of the biggest names in wrestling history. Mark Calloway a.k.a The Undertaker wasn't used properly in NWA (it wasn't WCW in the 80s), so he goes to the WWE and he's now a Legend.

TNA is full of WWE rejects, just take a look:
Jeff Jarret, D'Lo Brown, Raven, Ron Killings, Jerry Lynn, BG James, Justin Credible,Harris Bros, Shane Douglas (remember when he was the teacher?), Brain Lawyer, Don Callis, and sometimes other WWE rejects appear on the show like X-Pac, Buff Bagwell, and the list can go on and on and on.

And Jeff Jarret is only a big name because all of their shows are in Nashville and they always cheer the hometown boy.

And if ECW was able to travel around North America and do shows, than so can TNA.
But the only reason TNA doesn't do shows anywhere else is because according to them is that they want everyone to know that Nashville is their home.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2003, 10:39:16 AM »
jeff jarett has problems with  Vince (that whole 800 000$ pay check for his match against chyna,long story)
and jeff jarett doesn't get cheered that much ,he had garbage thrown at him after beating Raven and he WAS THE FACE!!!!

"Mark Calloway a.k.a The Undertaker wasn't used properly in NWA"

same can be said for :Raven,D'lo,Ron Killings and a lot of others.

you see WWE buys a lot of talent like justin credible,Raven ,Spanky,tazz and now paul london to thin out indy company's talent pool...they don't give em contracts to make it big but to job to WWE homegrown superstars,and when they are done jobbing them out they put em on heat for like a year so every1 forgets about them,then theyput em back on raw with a horrible new look (like they did to raven the las time he was on raw) so ppl go "damn,he's still around? that guy blows"

as i said before the WWE's rejects are amother fed's superstars.....the problem with NWA-TNA is that they have an open door policy,so whenever some washed up guy comes along (scott hall,X-pac,buff bagwell) he can unfortunately have a place on the show because they think that he can get buyrates...and they usually don't...

in my opinion NWA-TNA is good,BUT that doesn't mean that NWA-TNA is flawless
they have a lot of room for improvement,same can be said for WWE,a lot of their feuds are clusterfucks right now

i shouldn't have said "yall dont know shit" that was stupid and i admit it ,u have a right to ur own opinion

but i never said in my initial post that NWA-TNA is better than WWE,i just stated that a lot of ppl think WWE sucks right now and here's an alternative