Author Topic: new mtv snoop article (snoop bowl 2/meth snoop cool)  (Read 113 times)

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
new mtv snoop article (snoop bowl 2/meth snoop cool)
« on: August 13, 2003, 10:54:13 PM »
heres the article yall...

LOS ANGELES — Snoop Dogg is still a player — a player on the Snoop Dogg All-Stars, that is. And the football team is hitting the gridiron again for the second annual Snoop Bowl.

"We're trying to find some stiff competition this year so it wont be such a pushover match-up," the rapper said, referring to last year's 33-21 victory over the Inland Empire Police Department Enforcers (see "Snoop Dogg Tackles Police Officers, Does Victory Dance"). "Once we find somebody to play against, we're gonna have the date, the official address, how it's gonna go down."

And in case Snoop's trash-talking is not enough to remind fans who won the inaugural fund-raiser, he's putting out the game on DVD near the holidays. "I'm in the process of cutting that up right now," he said at a recent video shoot (see "Chingy, Luda Battle Daisy Duke-Clad Ladies; Snoop Sips Drink At 'Holidae In' ").

The DVD, which will include locker room footage, is one of many projects Snoop has been busy with aside from his music career (see "Snoop's 213 Working With Neptunes On Long-Awaited LP").

Since finishing his role as Huggy Bear in "Starsky & Hutch" early in the summer (see "Big Collars And Even Bigger Pimpin' On The Set Of 'Starsky & Hutch' "), Snoop has already shot another movie, the comedy "Soul Plane."

Although co-star Method Man has spoken harshly about Snoop's acting abilities (see "Method Man Says Acting Rappers Have A Long Way To Go"), Snoop said they made a great team. "That's my dog," he said. "He was my homey before we shot the movie, so we already had a personal relationship with each other, so it was cool being able to work together like that."

Both movies aren't due until next year, but in the meantime fans can catch Snoop's own "Doggy Fizzle Televizzle" sketch-comedy show on MTV.

"It's probably the most fun I've had in a long time," he said of the show. "They gave me the room to be me and the room to do what I want to do."

—Corey Moss

"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly