Author Topic: A Great Time...  (Read 367 times)

Disceptive AssAssin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Trip BaLLS
Re:A Great Time...
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2003, 01:26:13 PM »
man.. you been feeding off me... fucking parasite....

Trippin Sizzzzzzzzack.......

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2003, 07:04:53 PM »
lol u know jem is in a thread when thers mad beef
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2003, 06:20:14 AM »
A great victory for the Elite, and Sinister is now the best keystyler there is today at WCC. Great Job, I'm proud of you   ;D

technically.... not really. sinister won by dq,  so we shall never know if daygo could or could not beat the verse..... muahahahaha  ;D

kick ass album

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2003, 08:16:04 AM »
A great victory for the Elite, and Sinister is now the best keystyler there is today at WCC. Great Job, I'm proud of you   ;D

technically.... not really. sinister won by dq,  so we shall never know if daygo could or could not beat the verse..... muahahahaha  ;D

ToNe's career is finished, wasted up. Like every vet that has past, he knows when he isn't interested anymore. So why carry around a title you really don't care about. I know what ToNe is going through. In the end, it put the title on someone who is more deserving, and someone that will defend it more than twice in 7 months like ToNe. If we went by the rules, ToNe would have been stripped. So either way, it's a great time, because SiNiStEr will be a defending champion, and it ushers in a new era, the old vets have past, and a new breed has come in to take their spot, and add to the WCC legacy. We'll see what happens. But for now, it's the Elite that is leading this new wave of people.

Disceptive AssAssin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Trip BaLLS
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2003, 11:56:45 AM »
this really is funny....

Trippin Sizzzzzzzzack.......

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2003, 12:39:01 PM »

ToNe's career is finished, wasted up. Like every vet that has past, he knows when he isn't interested anymore. So why carry around a title you really don't care about. I know what ToNe is going through. In the end, it put the title on someone who is more deserving, and someone that will defend it more than twice in 7 months like ToNe. If we went by the rules, ToNe would have been stripped. So either way, it's a great time, because SiNiStEr will be a defending champion, and it ushers in a new era, the old vets have past, and a new breed has come in to take their spot, and add to the WCC legacy. We'll see what happens. But for now, it's the Elite that is leading this new wave of people.

i defended it 3 times...as many times as Blade frum what i remember. Only 3 people challenged me for it. Including you. Like i said before, it wasnt my job to FIND challengers, only to defend tha title. As for me being washed up...LOL!! Im jus tired of it right now. Im not interested in battlin many newer catz. It aint that i dont respect em, but i aint interested. And the only vet out there that would even create any interest, would be Pr1mo or Blade. Blade aint battlin, and Pr1mo is probably in tha same boat as me...neither one of us give a fuk. What else is there? Beating you, AGAIN? How exciting. I know theres MC's on here that can beat me if i dont spit mah best, but fah real man...when was my last loss? Losing keeps u interested, it makez u try to get better. Having tha title, was jus gettin boring. Ill come back n start battlin prolly in tha near future, whenever i decide to. But, u know first hand...when i do decide tah come back, itz goan be havoc up in thiz muhafucka...

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2003, 07:22:40 PM »
i dun even care about the title... but ive promised sin a battle, and now, snce he's the champ, i guess ill just have too take it away from him  ;)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2003, 07:22:57 PM by Maestro »

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2003, 09:50:39 PM »
i dun even care about the title... but ive promised sin a battle, and now, snce he's the champ, i guess ill just have too take it away from him  ;)

;D

thas righhhhhhhh...jus givin Elite a lil taste of tha title...before snatchin it frum em...lol

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2003, 10:04:49 PM »

;D

thas righhhhhhhh...jus givin cloud nine a lil taste of tha snatch, before gettin' smacked by em(elite)...lol

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ