Author Topic: Blade 3 News  (Read 218 times)

Scribe

Blade 3 News
« on: July 13, 2002, 01:15:12 AM »
From cinescape.com

------------------------------------------------------------

In an interview talking up the third, and at this point supposedly final BLADE film, screenwriter/producer David S. Goyer have some indications BLADE 3 might not be the final film.

"Well, we're going to make a third one, but I don't know that there will be a fourth one. We'll see, but having successfully done two, you never know how many you're going to have,” Goyer said. Until now, both Goyer and New Line have spoken as though BLADE 3 would be the third and final film. “It can't last forever, and also for [BLADE star] Wesley [Snipes], they're physically grueling. At a certain point, he just won't want to do it anymore which I don't blame him.”

He also revealed the Vampire-ruled-world idea, which recently seemed to be a thing of the past, might not be gone. According to the site About.com, who interviewed Goyer, "Goyer has taken his original idea and moved it back 20 years. In BLADE 3 an apocalyptic event is occurring that could give Vampires the opportunity to conquer the planet. All that stands between the Vampires and Humanity’s enslavement is the Daywalker. Goyer said this take would be more interesting.”

------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"Without The Elements It's All Irrelevent" Jurassic 5

"This world better acknowledge me I'm over ambitious
Do almost anything to rob a genie for his wishes." 57th Dynasty

"We didn't give a toss about money, fame or stardom
Just about the culture, the music, slang and jargon." Blak Twang

"Freedom Is A Road Seldom Travelled By The Multitude" Public Enemy

"If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Of My Face" Zach De La Rocha

lbc213

Re: Blade 3 News
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2002, 12:23:24 PM »