Author Topic: anyone here besides me waiting for zach de la rocha to drop his solo album?!  (Read 170 times)

Nightfall

maan, im like waiting for a long time, it was suposed to drop in 2001, wasnt it?! i stil havent heard shit about i!

zach d is definetly my favorite latin mc
his voice is tite
his flow is
lyricly he can kick it wit some of the best
his mesagges are tite

any release dates?!
btw. i heard that production gon be by:
dj shadow
El-P
Dan the Automator (one of my favorite 3 producers)

they are pretty much some of the biggest names in alternative hip-hop production

so, anyone some news about his solo album?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2003, 06:06:24 PM by Nightfall »

Don Breezio

damn i didnt even know he was droppin a solo but with those producers and his voice i'd be willing to bet he'll drop a quality album.

Nightfall

damn i didnt even know he was droppin a solo but with those producers and his voice i'd be willing to bet he'll drop a quality album.

hell yea, i really cant wait, this sounds like perfect for alternative-hip-hop fans....... 8)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
Dan the automator has done some classic ish...

...ive not been waiting for this to drop but when it does im sure ill pick it up...

..used to like his stuff way back some too hardcore for me tho