Author Topic: Overseer, Jay, Etc.  (Read 309 times)

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
Overseer, Jay, Etc.
« on: February 13, 2004, 03:51:10 AM »
I need some help, where to get cheap domain name hosting etc. for starting a web site. Sick of the free pages, wanna know where to get the best deal, and flash intros etc. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Don Seer

Re:Overseer, Jay, Etc.
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2004, 04:19:07 AM »
uhh.. for one use seperate registration for the domain from the hosting..  i use ukreg.com - dont use them for hosting tho coz theior hosting division fasthosts sucks ass

hosting really depends on your needs..

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2004, 04:27:15 AM »
Well I'd like to be able to have a site to be able to upload tracks, and possibly some videos. angelfire & geocities only let you do so much.

I know there's some places that can supply flash intros to your site for like $5-20. I'm no expert because I've never actually started a site on my own. I'm like a blind bald man searching for a comb.

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2004, 04:34:51 AM »
Just checkd that ukreg.com. That's been a great help because that's the cheapest I've seen yet!! about £3 PA?!! Don't think I'l get cheaper anywhere else.  ;)

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
Re: Overseer, Jay, Etc.
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2004, 03:19:21 AM »
Easyspace.com were always good for me back in the day. £30 for a free domain and hosting.

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Overseer, Jay, Etc.
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2004, 05:06:04 PM »
Easyspace.com were always good for me back in the day. £30 for a free domain and hosting.

£30 for a free domain and hosting? How's that free?  ???