Author Topic: Grand theft auto : San Andreas (new screenshots)..  (Read 811 times)

smerlus

Re: Grand theft auto : San Andreas (new screenshots)..
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2004, 02:12:05 PM »
this game is the main reason i still have a ps2.  i can't wait for it to drop.

This game is tha main reason why i want to get a ps2

get a XboX or a PC

so you can hear how great the game is for 6-8 months while everyone else is playing it

>:(

or so you can play it with the graphics of a 300 MHz computer.

glad that the best features of this game is the gameplay, variety of missions, chracters and music....the graphics have always been the worse thing about the game

Montana00

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2004, 02:20:17 PM »
i bought vice city for the Ps2, and beat it then sold it.

like 6 months after it came out for the pc i downloaded it so i could replay the game (it lets you put your mp3's as a radio station)

anyway, i never even noticed the difference in graphics, cuz it didnt really matter to me. Games nowadays are so devoted to making "ultimate supreme graphics" that they forget to make a fun, great gameplay, game. *cough* halo

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2004, 02:46:54 PM »
I know graphics isnt the centre of this game, but it's always better to have cool graphics rather than sucky ones.
GTA is just not as good on ps2 as it is on xbox/pc, for other games ps2 (aka bad graphics) is the death, cause they suck so much then.
even though gta with good graphics > gta with sucky graphics. I also dont believe xbox release is so much later this time? havent they learned their fucking lesson from gta3?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2004, 02:54:49 PM »
I know graphics isnt the centre of this game, but it's always better to have cool graphics rather than sucky ones.
GTA is just not as good on ps2 as it is on xbox/pc, for other games ps2 (aka bad graphics) is the death, cause they suck so much then.
even though gta with good graphics > gta with sucky graphics. I also dont believe xbox release is so much later this time? havent they learned their fucking lesson from gta3?

they don't have a choice, PS2 has a lovely GTA contract that let's them get the game at least 6 months before the other consoles... and i know what you mean about graphics, but there's not a great difference between the two consoles

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2004, 03:08:18 PM »

they don't have a choice, PS2 has a lovely GTA contract that let's them get the game at least 6 months before the other consoles...

:'(
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Montana00

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2004, 03:10:00 PM »
yea ill give you that one. xbox does present gta much much better

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2004, 04:50:41 PM »
Weren't there rumors 50 Cent was supposed to be in this game awhile back?

Montana00

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2004, 05:51:29 PM »
Weren't there rumors 50 Cent was supposed to be in this game awhile back?
not true, the game takes place early 90's. 50 cent wasnt overrated back then.