Author Topic: free oc starchild cds  (Read 93 times)

Quadrodelt

• Lil Geezy
free oc starchild cds
« on: July 11, 2005, 05:59:40 PM »
****FREE O.C. STARCHILD CD'S****

Just copied this a post Cadence put on the Raw Pro forum and VE among other places.......

Peace Fam,

I just want to let heads know that we appreciate the love on Starchild. US version to feature 9th wonder, Soul Supreme, Pete Rock, Madlib, Locsmif and a few more hidden gems. There is also a limited edition version called Soulchild featuring new and Pete Rock exclusives that will drop at some point in early 2006. We will see how this all works goes down. in the meantime, as many know the Import version has been deaded due to some sample issues and have been "politely asked" by Jacko's people to properly clear the gloved ones voice (good luck on that one). Anyway, we have some more plant overages that just came in a couple of days ago and while we support sites like UGHH and AHH and Sandbox and ask that you do the same, we have about 250 copies left we are gonna give away. Certainly you can buy it at some online stores, but i figure real heads that read these forums recognize the struggle and this is really the kats we make music for anyway. So, the 250 first heads to email me at mwilliams@inebriatedrhythm.com will get a copy of what is sure to be a very coveted CD as only 20,000 were pressed in Europe and japan. (beware of the bootleg versions that have been imported into the US and are in some retail stores..you can tell its bullshit because this album should NOT be in any retail stores..cop it if you cant find it anywere else, but I would rather you download it than give your money to those crumbs). You can get it from a few legit online spots like undergroundhiphop.com, ughh.com and hiphopsite.com. There is bootleg vinyl out there too from Word of Mouth and another called "O.C" Funk Star EP and Soul Star EP that are radio versions from Starchild, which is cool because at least its on some real hip-hop white label shit. I am happy to give away the copies that we have and we will gladly pay the shipping if you are in north america. Feel free to post this all over the web until the last copy is gone. If we had time we would set up a store and actually make a smart business move by selling them, but word of mouth is priceless and if you love hip-hop, we want to support YOU as much as we want you to support US. If you are a DJ and want some vinyl, please let us know what your station is and the name of your show and we will get some out to you. We have much less vinyl test presses than CDs though. Check gritrecords.com for some of our other stuff in the vault and enjoy a throwback album that real n*ggas really appreciate. Just know that when the album resurfaces, it will be even more dynamic. I never expected that people like me felt disjointed by the bullshit being passed off as hip-hop but fuck it. I am just glad real recognize real. Damn, I love the 90's. And that's not a VH1 thing.

peace & respect

spread the word.. hip-hop ain't dead yet
gritrecords.com/evaridae.mp3