Author Topic: Phish's bassist hanging out with 9yr old girls  (Read 209 times)

mrtonguetwista

Phish's bassist hanging out with 9yr old girls
« on: August 19, 2003, 06:51:49 PM »
  Phish Bassist Charged After N.Y. Concert

WANTAGH, N.Y. (AP) - The bass player for Phish was charged with endangering the welfare of a minor and trespassing after he was found with a 9-year-old girl following a concert by The Dead, authorities said Tuesday.

Mike Gordon, 38, was arrested on Aug. 11, after the mother of the girl became concerned that she could not find the youngster in the backstage area at Jones Beach Theater in Long Island, New York State Park Police Maj. Richard O'Donnell said in a statement.

Gordon and the girl were subsequently found together in an enclosed boathouse that is part of the backstage area, police said. Phish was not performing at the concert.

Marcia Horowitz, a spokeswoman for the band, issued what she described as a joint statement from Gordon and the girl's family. The statement called the incident ``an unfortunate misunderstanding, and we look forward to putting this matter behind us.''

Gordon, a New York City resident, was issued a desk appearance ticket requiring him to report to First District Court in Hempstead on Sept. 29. The case was first reported by WNBC-TV.

A spokesman for Nassau County District Attorney Denis Dillon said he had no further information about the case.

``As we get the information, we will evaluate this case as we do every case,'' spokesman Rick Hinshaw said.

Gordon, a founding member of the jam band, is to release his solo debut, ``Inside In,'' on Tuesday. The album is a complement to his 2000 movie ``Outside Out,'' which he starred in and also directed.

Jimmy Cash

• 'G'
  • Jimbo C. on the scene
Re:Phish's bassist hanging out with 9yr old girls
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2003, 05:54:21 PM »
i heard this on stern this moring, he said he was talking "art photos"
lol
i love phish, thier music is great to get high to, but come on mike...

Reservation, Bitch!!!

pappy

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2003, 06:26:11 PM »
i got an 11 year old girl on my couch right now,  but than again thats my sister an shes watchin the cosby show lol.  maybe him an the girl were watchin the cosbys

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2003, 07:19:49 PM »
i got an 11 year old girl on my couch right now,  but than again thats my sister an shes watchin the cosby show lol.  maybe him an the girl were watchin the cosbys
sure they were.............

btw the guy in your avatar is FREAKIN HOT!!!!

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2003, 07:49:40 PM »
I got an 11 year old girl on my couch right now. WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!!! I don't have any siblings!!! :-\\

lol

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2003, 07:52:19 PM »
I got an 11 year old girl on my couch right now. WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!!! I don't have any siblings!!! :-\\

lol

I KNEW IT! Mr. Tounge Twista is just an alias...he's really R. Kelly!!!

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2003, 07:54:54 PM »
~~Ain't Nothing Wrong With A Little Bump n Grind~~ :P

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2003, 07:57:32 PM »
~~Ain't Nothing Wrong With A Little Bump n Grind~~ :P

you better keep it on the downlow  ;D...nobody has to know

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2003, 08:08:36 PM »
i heard this on stern this moring, he said he was talking "art photos"
lol
i love phish, thier music is great to get high to, but come on mike...

hahaha