Author Topic: UGGGH PEOPLE FUCKIN PISS ME OFF  (Read 253 times)

pappy

UGGGH PEOPLE FUCKIN PISS ME OFF
« on: August 21, 2003, 04:25:39 PM »
ight i got a new job.  i work for a constuction company we put up cell phone towers.  Ight an the shop in oceanside.  right next to the shop is a dry cleaners an this really cute girl works there an i think shes feelin me....... or possibly blind an it jus so happens that everytime i walk by she looks in my direction.  ight really tho whenever i walk by shes like sought of starin at me n like looks down an than peeks up again.  ight most of u guys kno when it comes to females i have no game or confidence.  so 2day i was goin go in an talk to this girl.  i clocked out at 5:45 an didnt go home till like 6:15 an i didnt get a chance to talk to her cuz her fuckin manager was standing there the whole fuckin time jus like eyein me everytime i walked by to see if he was still there.  i went in there once b4 an i was ask this other girl that worked there about this broad an that same fuckin cock block came up to me an asked if i needed help so i had to make up some bull shit question cuz what else r u goin fuckin do in a dry cleaners,  tell him ur lookin around.  i was so pissed cuz i was goin go in an talk to her an the fuckin guy wouldnt go away.  so i finally said fuck it an went back to get my car so i pull around an i see the guy go to the back.  so im like oh shit anpark my car im not even parked leagally im jus like in tghe middle of the street so i get out an the muh fucka comes back up front agaon.  now i gotta wait to tuesday cuz i never seen her on friday unless she didnt show cuz of the black out last friday.  i dunno if she works saturdays cuz im off an im sure aint goin drive 25-30 minutes to make an ass outta myself infront of some broad.  stupid guy i hope he chokes a lil on his dinner 2nite.  i should find out where his car is an chypher the gas outta it.  oh welll jus wanted to tell some1 lol now i gotta drop a duece

bez

Re:UGGGH PEOPLE FUCKIN PISS ME OFF
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2003, 05:12:22 PM »
Whats the guy gunna do if you go in there when he is in there, kick you out? lol

Even if he is standing there just go in and ask if you can speak to the girl with the blonde hair or whatever.  If he says no then just say alrite and walk out, but ya never know he could be cool about it.  Ya only live once mate, ya might as well just go for it, worse case scenario, its his daughter. lol

GET THE FUCK OUTTER MY SHOP. lolol

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2003, 05:19:37 PM »
lmao.

ked there about this broad an that same fuckin cock block came up to me an asked if i needed help so i had to make up some bull shit question cuz what else r u goin fuckin do in a dry cleaners,  tell him ur lookin around.
What exactly did you make up? lol.

I hope ya hit it..Good luck ;)

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2003, 05:22:23 PM »
lol.....you better stop walking by and driving around the shop...Mr. manager going to think you going to rob the place...lol

JTSimon

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2003, 05:23:43 PM »
First make sure thats not their dad/relative  ;)

Wash some shirts there too :D

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2003, 05:28:32 PM »
lol.....you better stop walking by and driving around the shop...Mr. manager going to think you going to rob the place...lol

LMAO.
Tomorrow he goes to work and gets laid the fuck out by a cop. Lmao..

Jome

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2003, 05:56:07 PM »

LMAO.
Tomorrow he goes to work and gets laid the fuck out by a cop. Lmao..

LOL..
Really though.. maybe the chick is new, and doesn't know what the fuck to do, so her boss gotta help her out all the time...

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2003, 06:20:24 PM »
jus go in there, whip out your dick, wave it around, slap a few people, beat the manager's ass and steal his bitch
 8)

pappy

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2003, 07:07:08 PM »
lmao.

ked there about this broad an that same fuckin cock block came up to me an asked if i needed help so i had to make up some bull shit question cuz what else r u goin fuckin do in a dry cleaners,  tell him ur lookin around.
What exactly did you make up? lol.

I hope ya hit it..Good luck ;)

i was like ummmmm what r your rates,  yes ur rates what are they an hes like for what an im like ummmm suits hes like 8.88 an im like ohhh oke thank u

pappy

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2003, 07:08:28 PM »

if i was goin rob the place i would of already done it but if he dont keep majkin sure his employees are doing a good job im goin cut his break line

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2003, 07:10:55 PM »
lol. what us men dont do for sum good head and pussy. Its a shame really.  :'(

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2003, 07:11:13 PM »
.............but its worth it in the end  8)

pappy

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2003, 07:14:48 PM »
Whats the guy gunna do if you go in there when he is in there, kick you out? lol

Even if he is standing there just go in and ask if you can speak to the girl with the blonde hair or whatever.  If he says no then just say alrite and walk out, but ya never know he could be cool about it.  Ya only live once mate, ya might as well just go for it, worse case scenario, its his daughter. lol

GET THE FUCK OUTTER MY SHOP. lolol
she nots blonde more like a dark brown hair an she was wearing these gray tight sweat shorts an i was like wow.  i dont think its his daughter cuz this guy looks a lil u kno ehhhh u kno elior like.  Like he plays for the other team

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2003, 08:00:58 PM »
ah man if you want some MAJOR brownie points do this, and that manager and that chick will LOVE IT!

go in there when that manager is standing there and say " hey (whatever that girl's name is) is a great employee , she helped me and yaddayadda yadda" "tell her tom said thanks" then the next time you go in be like hey i'm tom.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2003, 08:06:23 PM »
lol...that sounds cheesy if ya ask me.