Author Topic: I say we let go of Israels hands...  (Read 337 times)

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
Re:I say we let go of Israels hands...
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2003, 01:55:43 PM »
Isolation would be the worst answer...Look at China and Russia, there Economies are horrible and their people are starving. Plus if no one realized America has dished out so much support to pretty much every country in the world if we stopped many things would fall apart. It's sad that everything we do to help gets shut out if we do 1 thing that is unapproved? Give the shit a break. and Fuck Germany...

America is the root to all evil in the world...US and their puppet governments all over the world. Don't forget Osama, Saddam were once US allies.

They say money is the root to all evil, but we still need it...and i hope your not American saying that.
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

JTSimon

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2003, 02:03:29 PM »
Isolation would be the worst answer...Look at China and Russia, there Economies are horrible and their people are starving. Plus if no one realized America has dished out so much support to pretty much every country in the world if we stopped many things would fall apart. It's sad that everything we do to help gets shut out if we do 1 thing that is unapproved? Give the shit a break. and Fuck Germany...

America is the root to all evil in the world...US and their puppet governments all over the world. Don't forget Osama, Saddam were once US allies.

They say money is the root to all evil, but we still need it...and i hope your not American saying that.

Would that be unpatriotic.......haha go eat some freedom fries.

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2003, 02:07:19 PM »

Would that be unpatriotic.......haha go eat some freedom fries.

Move to Iraq? you'll be crawlin back here...and nah my popcorn is fine right now.
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2003, 11:32:47 PM »

ok, what i meant by isolationist, is that we shouldnt get involve in other countries.. politic bs, like you see in the middle east... we shouldnt go to war like we did in Vietnam... we shouldnt try to save other nations from themselves... we should focus more on the American people.. such as Education... more programs to help the starving americans.... and so forth... thats what i mean by lsolationist..

What starving Americans? If you are starving in America your lazy thats all it means.

Ah young grass hopper. To have a fully functioning capitalism system, to balance the rich, there must be a poor. And in the United States, the quality of living in the intercities is equal to most 3rd World nations according studies done. I think if you take out intercities, they are like 63rd over all in the world in terms of quality of living. It's not the peoples' fault, because in our system, some must suffer for our way of life. It's all good though, as long as those people stay out of sight, they are out of mind, and it becomes clear that their problems are their faults, since of course we know nothing of them.

Anyways, I'm a Librial Democrat, not as much as my sister, as I'm not Green, I'm just librial. And I think that we should let Isreal and Palestine figure it out for themselves. We like middle eastern oil, so we should just keep out, and take oil. After all, it's the American way to just take from a region.

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2003, 11:36:20 PM »
Jemuel, I wish we could let go of Israel's hands, in a perfect world, we could just concentrate all of our efforts on our own country, and fix the problems we have here at home, instead of trying to help everybody and their brother out.  I think the problem is though that in America once we start a program it's hard for us to get rid of it.  Our government should be a 5th the size it is, but with all the programs we've started over the years, we're afraid to stop any of them.  We're afraid to drop Israel, even though it's a huge friekin' mess we shouldn't even be involved in over there.  If they all want to kill each other, I say go for it, but we've been involved with Israel for so long, their enemies are now our enemies.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2003, 11:37:19 PM »

What starving Americans? If you are starving in America your lazy thats all it means.

Oh my god.  A hiphop head, that actually isn't a democrat.  I'm stunned.  Man, you rock.  

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2003, 12:39:48 AM »
Some of you have made some really dumb remarks. One perfect example:

Mauzip: "There are only brainwashed terrorists over there. This may sound a bit cruel, but a couple of atomic bombs on that region would save lots of lives."

Man, you're dumber than I thought. Well, maybe not, since I didn't think you had any intelligence in the first place.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2003, 05:06:50 AM »
"There are only brainwashed terrorists over there. This may sound a bit cruel"

no it doesn't sound cruel .it sounds stupid

"but a couple of atomic bombs on that region would save lots of lives."

who's lives?

and please people the middle east is not as bad as the media makes it out to be .we just get attention because of the oil...i mean Africa is in much worse shape than we are and there conflicts don't get as much attention...things aren't perfect here but they are deffinately better than b4....at least we're out of the bomb shelters

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2003, 11:48:01 AM »
"There are only brainwashed terrorists over there. This may sound a bit cruel"

no it doesn't sound cruel .it sounds stupid

"but a couple of atomic bombs on that region would save lots of lives."

who's lives?

and please people the middle east is not as bad as the media makes it out to be .we just get attention because of the oil...i mean Africa is in much worse shape than we are and there conflicts don't get as much attention...things aren't perfect here but they are deffinately better than b4....at least we're out of the bomb shelters

Last time I visitied Nigeria and Chad the civil wars had escalated to crazy shit. I think the media is just scared to go there thaz all.
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2003, 10:44:15 PM »
"I think the media is just scared to go there thaz all."

yeah it is a dangerous place,but the media doesn't even talk about these conflicts,are u gonna tell me they know nothing?