Author Topic: well umm i stuck my dick in but a lil sumthin came out wudda i do?  (Read 1717 times)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
alrite well earlier about 5 (westcaost time) i stuck my dick head in my gfs pussy she was really horny and so was i and she was beggin and who couldnt resist a girl beggin 2 tick it in? (she doesnt want it all the way yet she wants 2 get use 2 a little bit of it cuz im..... well neway) and for the few seconds i did a little bit of precum came out..... should i b worried? and ne1 kno the chances of her gettin prego?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:well umm i stuck my dick in but a lil sumthin came out wudda i do?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2003, 10:55:39 PM »
What are you, like 12? if you don't know the facts and rely on a message board to answer your questions, you shouldn't be doing this in the first place...Whatever though, it's only your life (and your childs life) you're fucking up, so why should I care?

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2003, 10:58:08 PM »
What are you, like 12? if you don't know the facts and rely on a message board to answer your questions, you shouldn't be doing this in the first place...Whatever though, it's only your life (and your childs life) you're fucking up, so why should I care?
im 16 and i kno she could get prego i was wonderin if ne1 also had this happen b4 or sumthin and also the risk if it was high risk or if its a low chance cuz every1 i asked doesnt kno

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2003, 11:00:53 PM »
im 16 and i kno she could get prego i was wonderin if ne1 also had this happen b4 or sumthin and also the risk if it was high risk or if its a low chance cuz every1 i asked doesnt kno

well there is the morning after pill or you can wait it out.. those are you option.. btw if you go with the morning after pill you would have to do it first thing in the morning... also you would have to have the money to pay for it.. or find a free clinic.. usually the county does stuff like that...

oh well good luck

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2003, 11:01:52 PM »

It's a low risk, but it's still not a risk worth taking...We're talking about fucking up peoples LIVES here...Just use your head, and put on a fuckin condom...And if she only wants the head in, shove that shit as far as you can and tell her to stop making idiotic requests...PeACe

JTSimon

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2003, 11:04:15 PM »
Seriously though tell your/her parents as soon as possible. I don't know how smart your girlfriend is but if it is her time of the month you better go to the hospital quick.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2003, 11:08:04 PM »
It's a low risk, but it's still not a risk worth taking...We're talking about fucking up peoples LIVES here...Just use your head, and put on a fuckin condom...And if she only wants the head in, shove that shit as far as you can and tell her to stop making idiotic requests...PeACe

alrite thanx 4 tellin me its a low risk... she wants 2 save the real thing 4 like my/her birthday since there real close or sumthin like that

Seriously though tell your/her parents as soon as possible. I don't know how smart your girlfriend is but if it is her time of the month you better go to the hospital quick.

shell get it in like 1 or 2 or 3 weeks.... im thinkin about goin 2 get the mornin after pill

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2003, 11:08:12 PM »

WTF? Why should he tell his parents? HELL NAAH, don't do that...Don't tell your parents unless you are 100% sure she is pregnant, cuz the chances of her being pregnant due to pre-cum is very low anyways...Just wait and see...And next time, don't be such an idiot...PeACe

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2003, 11:15:50 PM »
Just wait and see...And next time, don't be such an idiot

ya me and her agree on that... but if she told her parents theyd lynch me

JTSimon

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2003, 11:17:31 PM »

WTF? Why should he tell his parents? HELL NAAH, don't do that...Don't tell your parents unless you are 100% sure she is pregnant, cuz the chances of her being pregnant due to pre-cum is very low anyways...Just wait and see...And next time, don't be such an idiot...PeACe

You wrong on this one NIK. They are young and uninformed.

JTSimon

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2003, 11:19:18 PM »
Just wait and see...And next time, don't be such an idiot

ya me and her agree on that... but if she told her parents theyd lynch me

I don't think you should wait on something like this.

Or atleast go to the doctors tommorrow.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2003, 11:20:32 PM by Max Powers »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2003, 11:20:23 PM »
I don't care dude...Lets say she DID turn up pregnant...What can her/his parents do that will help them? Absolutely nothing!...All they will do is bitch and never trust them again...So it's better to wait and see, rather then to just jump to conclusions...PeACe

JTSimon

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2003, 11:23:36 PM »
I don't care dude...Lets say she DID turn up pregnant...What can her/his parents do that will help them? Absolutely nothing!...All they will do is bitch and never trust them again...So it's better to wait and see, rather then to just jump to conclusions...PeACe

^Speaking from experience  ;D

Well I'm not babysitting  ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2003, 11:25:13 PM »

I'm not dumb enough to run to my parents and scream "HEY MOMMY, I JUST FUCKED A GIRL WITHOUT WEARING A CONDOM. YAYYY!"...LoL

Don Breezio

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2003, 11:35:42 PM »

I'm not dumb enough to run to my parents and scream "HEY MOMMY, I JUST FUCKED A GIRL WITHOUT WEARING A CONDOM. YAYYY!"...LoL

exactly! i had the same thing goin on a month or so ago...i had fucked my current girlfriend without a condom but i didnt finish so i didnt know whether or not she was pregnant...i didnt say shit about it...then i found out she wasnt pregnant...i felt a lot better...its funny cuz ppl say that they will never have sex without a condom...but sometimes things lead places and it ends up happening anyway...