Author Topic: "The One and Only" is Snoop's best song since..........  (Read 449 times)

teecee

"The One and Only" is Snoop's best song since..........
« on: August 24, 2003, 11:23:12 PM »
.............Still a G Thang.  Think about, these three songs have DOPE beats, tight choruses and Snoop actually sounds like he did on Doggystyle.  I think The ONE AND ONLY is the best Snoop has sounded in a LONG time.  While Next Episode, The Wash, Bitch Please, etc were all dope songs, hhe just wasnt QUITE Doggstyle Snoop on those, but still DAMN GOOD.  I am not one of you guys who says he sounds like he did on Doggstyle everytime a hear a new SNoop song, but i truly believe if he could use the flow and lyrics he did on ONE AND ONLY, he would be close.  He wasnt talking bullshit or using those lame sound effects and background effects on that song, it was just raw snoop and the result is CLASSIC in my eyes...

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Re:"The One and Only" is Snoop's best song since..........
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2003, 12:58:05 AM »
I don't think "The One and Only" is such a great song really.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2003, 03:02:06 AM »
the one and only is an okay song, nuthin special. hes put out better songs than that since still a g thang.

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2003, 05:37:11 AM »
nothin special that song  :P

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2003, 07:00:21 AM »
Probably my favorite from "paid tha cost...."....
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2003, 01:01:41 PM »
.............Still a G Thang.  Think about, these three songs have DOPE beats, tight choruses and Snoop actually sounds like he did on Doggystyle.  I think The ONE AND ONLY is the best Snoop has sounded in a LONG time.  While Next Episode, The Wash, Bitch Please, etc were all dope songs, hhe just wasnt QUITE Doggstyle Snoop on those, but still DAMN GOOD.  I am not one of you guys who says he sounds like he did on Doggstyle everytime a hear a new SNoop song, but i truly believe if he could use the flow and lyrics he did on ONE AND ONLY, he would be close.  He wasnt talking bullshit or using those lame sound effects and background effects on that song, it was just raw snoop and the result is CLASSIC in my eyes...

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2003, 03:19:30 PM »
no i dont agree but i agree that its a very dope joint...........personally i feel songs off ptctbtb such as boss playa and paperd'up were dope than this, but everyone has their own opinion n i respect that

peace

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2003, 03:29:07 PM »
I agree its a dope track for sure, but I was feelin shit like Boss Playa, Pimp Slappd, Stoplight, LB 2 BrickCity more...Alotta good songs on Paid Tha Cost, unfortunatly theres a couple shitty ones that were outa place that brought down the album.

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2003, 03:30:28 PM »
Definitely the best song on his last album, but don't know if he really comes close to his skills on "Doggystyle".

PLANT

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2003, 03:36:03 PM »
Altho I think songs like "Hen n Buddah", "My Heat Goes Boom", "Buck Em" and a few others from Last Meal and Top Dogg are better than anything on PTCTBTB.  Just my opinion tho...

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2003, 03:47:14 PM »
^^^ i think i agree with ya on stuff like hennessey  buddah and shit was off the hook, that shit i dont compare to being nearly as good as his dogystyle days, i see some of it as good and i dont even compare him the old snoop now anyways, his grown up as a guy, if u actually listen to his 1st album n how he flows today, he aint changed alot, his jus stayin with the game for the new kids to........i mean snoops on fire at the moment imo

peace

mauzip

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2003, 07:13:00 AM »
dude, what have you been smoking?

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2003, 01:19:37 PM »
i mean snoops on fire at the moment imo

peace
that has gotta be the dumbest thing i've heard in a long time

eastcoasta

• 'G'
  • If The Bitch Cant Swim Shes Bound To Drizown....
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2003, 05:28:33 PM »
I Think Snoops Been Doin It The Most This Sumer If Ya Dont count 50....

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2003, 05:30:17 PM »

verbal pleeez dawg quit it man, how much bulllshit comes out ya mouth man, specially when ya explainin how cats sell out.......anyways snoops on fire at the moment, his killin nuff tracks, ya gotta be blind to deny it, but dont worry, even if he was i wouldnt expect you to admit it so its all good, it my opinion n you n aint sure gon change it....................u gotta be one sad muhfucka to actually take the time out to post a pic up to, u tryna be funny??? lol but u sure was funny back in the day when u was a scitt groupie - i aint even gotta problem with u, u jus chat shit

im out

peace.............oh n dont waste ya time callin me sum groupie or sumshit, cuz there was a time when i wasnt feelin anything comin outta his mouth and i said it.............his jus spittin heat now and alot of cats are realisin it at the moment..........

but we all have our own opinion so...
« Last Edit: August 27, 2003, 05:32:22 PM by LyRiCaL_G »