Author Topic: Stan 03  (Read 114 times)

da_notorious_mack

Stan 03
« on: August 30, 2003, 12:40:38 PM »
Wow Stanley really mad....maybe he mad cus he dropped forty bars an still couldnt beat me convincely...or maybe he made cus we aint offered him a place in VDK....or maybe he mad cus he lost in the semi's of the cup...or maybe if i write him a letter...we can sort this out...

Dear Stan...

i gotta write this down,how you doin stan..
im rhymin fluent man,to who the hype surronds..
you forgot when ya first got here,i offered advice..
got ya to write,over 2 syllables,propped ya as nice..
this was when dude was killin fools,in battles an such..
you was still moldin to an emcee,fragile ta touch..
but what you were told was deadly,my foes got ta you..
said Mack was a biter,and that noone could stop ya kru..
ya came back a lil tighter,wit my name in ya mouth...
spittin it against assasin,abtruse,r~a you played it out..
cus homie ya lack truth,dont believe ya boys act manly..
remember when they called ya lil Mack Stanley..
In fact Stanley,get pistol whipped,40 bars ya shit still got ripped..
i gotta tell ya man,this will be the biggest match you ever lose..
Sincerely yours Mack..an ta the rest vote on Mack-Vito round two..

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Stan 03
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2003, 01:15:08 PM »
Wow Stanley really mad....maybe he mad cus he dropped forty bars an still couldnt beat me convincely...

LOL, but I DID beat you, convincingly enough in fact, that two former heavyweight champs and the current one voted for me and not you.. why you keepin' this beef alive Mack?  I gave you a second chance, dropped shorter bars, dropped first, and you STILL keyin' up against me?  Only time I used your name that dissed you was against assassin, and it was a JOKE.  I don't see tone cryin' eveytime somebody uses his name in a verse (which happens a lot on the board).  You should be flattered ya name is still out there.  Let it go dude, seriously, I'm over it, everything I got ta say has been said.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2003, 01:21:05 PM by vitodeluca »

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2003, 03:15:11 PM »
Wow Stanley really mad....maybe he mad cus he dropped forty bars an still couldnt beat me convincely...

LOL, but I DID beat you, convincingly enough in fact, that two former heavyweight champs and the current one voted for me and not you.. why you keepin' this beef alive Mack?  I gave you a second chance, dropped shorter bars, dropped first, and you STILL keyin' up against me?  Only time I used your name that dissed you was against assassin, and it was a JOKE.  I don't see tone cryin' eveytime somebody uses his name in a verse (which happens a lot on the board).  You should be flattered ya name is still out there.  Let it go dude, seriously, I'm over it, everything I got ta say has been said.

well to tell the truth....i really werent beefin when i wrote this...i was listenin ta camrons stan about nas an felt like writin up my own version...it jus you the last person i had beef wit....so i wrote it bout you...i showed i was over ya bullshit....when i gave u advice in that other thread....but i still maintain dont diss me in ya battles wit ovva people....

oh jus a observation two of those vets that voted fa you...voted fa me last time...but you say i went cryin ta them....LOL funny shit...

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2003, 04:53:52 PM »

well to tell the truth....i really werent beefin when i wrote this...i was listenin ta camrons stan about nas an felt like writin up my own version...it jus you the last person i had beef wit....so i wrote it bout you...i showed i was over ya bullshit....when i gave u advice in that other thread....but i still maintain dont diss me in ya battles wit ovva people....

oh jus a observation two of those vets that voted fa you...voted fa me last time...but you say i went cryin ta them....LOL funny shit...

and yet you still say that I didn't beat you this time, you only provin' my point.  Anyways Mack, I don't really care about beefin' with you anymore, I think our latest battle was dope (rnd 2) and even though you are admittedly one of the biggest shit talkers here I got respect for your skillz and I think we put out some good battle verses...Peace!

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont