Author Topic: O'Leary quits Leeds  (Read 494 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
O'Leary quits Leeds
« on: June 27, 2002, 02:17:41 AM »
Haha

I hope we never see this complete tosser ever again

He quits because of "off field pressures" but we all know it's because he doesn't want to do the inevitable and sell RIO to United.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Joachim

Re: O'Leary quits Leeds
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2002, 02:32:50 AM »
O'Leary can always come back and manage our youth teams, unless Pires objects that is.

For real though, he'll probably end up at the first club to fire a manager next year (maybe Sunderland), he aint coming back to Arsenal after all the things he's said about us last season.

Juice

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2002, 02:59:23 AM »
I still hope RIO will stay in Leeds. So Man UTD will back to negotiate Thuram with us, ;D

We need money to buy Nesta!

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2002, 03:48:28 AM »
What's Juve's defensive line without Nesta?

Iuliano, Ferrara and Thuram? Or do you play 4 at the back?

Are you selling Davids?  Oh and pleeeeaaaasssseee buy Vieira!

KVB

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2002, 04:07:19 AM »
Leeds just dug their own grave :)

Oh and BTW - Vieira ain't going nowhere. Especially not back to Italy, where racism flourishes everywhere.

Jome

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2002, 04:23:09 AM »
Haha

He quits because of "off field pressures" but we all know it's because he doesn't want to do the inevitable and sell RIO to United.

WTF?
Norwegian newspapers says he was sacked.
Due to lacking results in the league, and because he spent a shitload of money without getting anywhere.
And they also say that the Leeds-board said in a press release that they had "Reached a agreement"

That usually means that he's sacked, but to leave him with some level of dignity, they say it like this in the press release.

This was the lacking results:
1998/99: 5. place in the league.
1999/00: 3. place in the league and semifinal in UEFA-cup
2000/01: 4. place in the league and semifinal in Champions League.
2001/02: 5. place i the league

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2002, 04:53:59 AM »
LoL - the dickheads have changed their statement

The original statement to the PLC said he had resigned, now he has been sacked

::) Sheepshaggers

Juice

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2002, 05:04:55 AM »
Juve defence will be: Thuram (if he'll stay), Montero and 1 between Cannavaro and Nesta. If Thuram will leave, we will buy Nesta. But we got Ferrara, Fresi, Tudor.. That's probably the best defence of Europe. Or one of the best. No doubt he's the best in Italy.

Oh and BTW - Vieira ain't going nowhere. Especially not back to Italy, where racism flourishes everywhere.

Hahahahah... this is the dumbest post ever! Racism in Italy? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Why? LMAO! Actually Juve got 4 black guys in the first team, and nobody never had problems of racism. Expecially in Turin, LMAO! Man.. shut up, please! Plus Vieira already played in Italy, in AC Milan. And he said 300 times Juventus is a great team for him to play, for the next season. Rumors are that he alredy got a pre-contract signed with Juve, now that Real doesnt want him no more. It's all about finding the right price with Arsenal!

Racism in Italy? LMAO! Just cause a Jugoslavian player (Mihajlovic) called Vieira a "nigga" in a Champions League game played in Italy? ROFL!! Shut up, moron!

bez

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2002, 06:56:50 AM »
Bye bye bye bye, bye bye bye bye

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2002, 11:11:10 AM »
Lazio hold up banners to Roma saying "Jews get back in the oven"  - Lazio are the most racist team in the world

bez

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2002, 11:14:29 AM »
yupo defo Lazio, I hate them.

Juice

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2002, 11:16:51 AM »
Lazio hold up banners to Roma saying "Jews get back in the oven"  - Lazio are the most racist team in the world

You mean 10% of the Lazio fans? Yes, i totally agree. I hate them too. They even dissed Lazio players, for example Liverani who is half African and half Italian. They totally morons.

But Lazio aint a racist team, and Italians aint racists. There are just 10% of Lazio fans who are morons, and the other 90% dissing the 10% of morons during games. And Lazio society is totally against this 10%.

Dont generalize like that. It's like saying English fans are all killers (see Heysel). Get it?

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2002, 11:25:33 AM »
"Italian football especially has earned a notorious reputation. Earlier this year fans booed whenever Parma’s black players touched the ball. The same abuse was handed out to Venezia’s black French defender, Bruno N’Gotty, in an Italian Cup semi-final. Roma Fans taunted Perugia’s French player Ibrahim Ba. Holland’s Ruud Gullit, France’s Marcel Desailly (AC Milan) and Former England captain Paul Ince were targeted when they played for Inter Milan."

"After a particularly vicious game in 1996, Ince told the Italian press, If things continue like this, if things get worse, the top black players won’t come to Italy. They’ll go to countries where this doesn’t happen…. I remember what happened in England seven years ago. It got to the point when the Football Association realized that the problem of racism was becoming really serious, given that there were so many black players in the championship. The FA got tough. When a fan shouted a racist slogan, he was banned from the ground. And because of that, in my last five years in England, when I was with Manchester United, I never had this problem.”

"It’s not just England. Last month’s Champions League match in Rome between Italy’s team Lazio and England’s Arsenal saw black footballers again the target of racist abuse from Lazio’s far-right fans, the hard-core Irriducibili (unshakeables), whose headquarters boast swastikas. As fans hurled debris at black players, it seemed to many that years of anti-racist initiatives in Italy had proven fruitless."

"Lazio received a 60million lire fine and a one-match ban from playing at home, as a result of their fans' behaviour at the game on 29 April 2001 against AS Roma, who are likely to win lo scudetto from their arch rivals on Sunday 17 June. Some fans held up a banner stating 'team of blacks, stand of Jews', targeting Roma's players and fans. Apparently, there were also racist chants against Roma's black players. Two weeks beforehand, Lazio were also given a fine of 35million lire for their fans' racist chants against Parma."

"England's black player Emile Heskey was repeatedly booed during a friendly match against Italy"there was uproar within the government, media and football worlds in response to two banners displayed by Lazio fans. One proclaimed 'Honour to Tiger Arkan', referring to the slain Serbian war crime suspect. The other was a portrait of the former fascist leader of Italy, Benito Mussolini. "

Antonio has his eyes closed or he's just LYING lol

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2002, 11:27:47 AM »

You mean 10% of the Lazio fans? Yes, i totally agree. I hate them too. They even dissed Lazio players, for example Liverani who is half African and half Italian. They totally morons.

But Lazio aint a racist team, and Italians aint racists. There are just 10% of Lazio fans who are morons, and the other 90% dissing the 10% of morons during games. And Lazio society is totally against this 10%.

Dont generalize like that. It's like saying English fans are all killers (see Heysel). Get it?

YES YOU'RE RIGHT! 10%  But Vieira doesn't want to face that 10%!  That's what KVB was saying

Juice

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2002, 11:50:15 AM »

YES YOU'RE RIGHT! 10%  But Vieira doesn't want to face that 10%!  That's what KVB was saying

I'm not lying, man. It's just that nobody said Lazio asked Vieira! So? What are you talking about? Vieira doesnt want to face that 10%? Bullshit.

Thuram is another black french who plays at Juve. Never a single problem. Zalayeta is another black of Juventus. Never a problem. Henry played at Juve. Never a problem. Trezeguet plays at Juve. Never a problem. Davids plays at Juve. Never a problem. And i can go on and on.

The same Vieira played at Milan. Never a single problem about racism.

Ok, there's a small percentage of Lazio fans who are morons. Does it mean something different from "they are morons?". Dont think so. Why you talking about Italians, Vieira, etc..

Shit, to call Italians racists just cause some morons are racists is, like i said, just like saying English fans are all killers, drugs and drunk. Fake. But if i use your argumentations... it's true!

That's what i'm saying.

That 10% of Lazio fans are morons.

Just like Mihajlovic who dissed VIEIRA (but look... Mihajlovic said Vieira called him "Jugoslavian bitch", so.... we will never know).

Get it?

ITALIANS AINT RACISTS FOR REAL.
It's just that we never had colonies, so we have no Italians blacks. No Africans-Italians. Not even 1% of our population. We all whites. But it aint racism, lol. It's just that we sucked when all the best Nations of Europe destroyed colonies by importing black slaves.