Author Topic: O'Leary quits Leeds  (Read 493 times)

Juice

Re: O'Leary quits Leeds
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2002, 12:09:15 PM »
P.S.
You quoted Ince? He didnt want to leave Inter, man. And he's negotiating with Brescia.

Dont trust those english articles so much, man! Newspapers in England always wants to make scoops and scandals. There are no scandals and no scoops, man! ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2002, 11:33:13 PM »
Ince probably said that 5 years ago, but what motivates that wanker is money

KVB

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2002, 11:43:14 PM »

Hahahahah... this is the dumbest post ever! Racism in Italy? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Why? LMAO! Actually Juve got 4 black guys in the first team, and nobody never had problems of racism. Expecially in Turin, LMAO! Man.. shut up, please! Plus Vieira already played in Italy, in AC Milan. And he said 300 times Juventus is a great team for him to play, for the next season. Rumors are that he alredy got a pre-contract signed with Juve, now that Real doesnt want him no more. It's all about finding the right price with Arsenal!

Racism in Italy? LMAO! Just cause a Jugoslavian player (Mihajlovic) called Vieira a "nigga" in a Champions League game played in Italy? ROFL!! Shut up, moron!

Listen up spaghetti-face. Vieira has proclaimed that he's never going back to Italy at numerous occasions. He's not coming to Juventus.

Period.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2002, 11:58:54 PM »

Listen up spaghetti-face

LMAO

Juice

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2002, 08:24:06 AM »

Listen up spaghetti-face. Vieira has proclaimed that he's never going back to Italy at numerous occasions. He's not coming to Juventus.

Period.

FOOL, do you have your own mind or you are just Vieira's official nutts licker? You wrote Italy is the land "where racism flourishes everywhere". I replied to this statement, probably the dumbest i've seen in months in this board. You dont even know where Italy is placed in the world, so shut up, moron.

About VIEIRA doesnt wanting to come back to Italy.. you are a fool! That's what he's saying to Arsenal fans! And at the same time he's having daily conversations with Trezeguet and Thuram about Juventus! It's all about money, man. Like for example first Vieira was untouchable for Arsenal, then they offered him to us for Trezeguet. And now "nobody is untouchable" again. First the player didnt want to leave England, but now he wants. Man.. it's all about money for real! He already played in Italy and actually Zidane, Thuram, Trezeguet, Henry, Deschamps, Candela, Blanc, Sylvestre, the same Vieira, Micoud, Djorkaeff, Dugarry, Desailly, etc.. they all played in Italy. LOL. And half of them are blacks. So? Why all of a sudden Italians are "racists"? LMAO.

It is the typical english media bullshit, man. Get a life and make a wonderful vacation here in Italy before opening your moth again like that, FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

KVB

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2002, 08:27:49 PM »

FOOL, do you have your own mind or you are just Vieira's official nutts licker? You wrote Italy is the land "where racism flourishes everywhere". I replied to this statement, probably the dumbest i've seen in months in this board. You dont even know where Italy is placed in the world, so shut up, moron.

About VIEIRA doesnt wanting to come back to Italy.. you are a fool! That's what he's saying to Arsenal fans! And at the same time he's having daily conversations with Trezeguet and Thuram about Juventus! It's all about money, man. Like for example first Vieira was untouchable for Arsenal, then they offered him to us for Trezeguet. And now "nobody is untouchable" again. First the player didnt want to leave England, but now he wants. Man.. it's all about money for real! He already played in Italy and actually Zidane, Thuram, Trezeguet, Henry, Deschamps, Candela, Blanc, Sylvestre, the same Vieira, Micoud, Djorkaeff, Dugarry, Desailly, etc.. they all played in Italy. LOL. And half of them are blacks. So? Why all of a sudden Italians are "racists"? LMAO.

It is the typical english media bullshit, man. Get a life and make a wonderful vacation here in Italy before opening your moth again like that, FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Let's just wait and see what happens. No matter what you say, I'm 100% sure Vieira won't leave Arsenal.

Peace

Juice

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2002, 10:26:08 PM »

Let's just wait and see what happens. No matter what you say, I'm 100% sure Vieira won't leave Arsenal.

Peace

That's totally another thing. I'm not saying he'll come to Juve for sure. I just said it's possible. But i dont even know if Juve is really interested in the player. I just replied to the racist shit.

KVB

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2002, 10:35:11 PM »

That's totally another thing. I'm not saying he'll come to Juve for sure. I just said it's possible. But i dont even know if Juve is really interested in the player. I just replied to the racist shit.

Aight my bad for saying that racist thing

Juice

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2002, 02:30:20 AM »

Aight my bad for saying that racist thing

Peace.