Author Topic: QUICK UPDATE ABOUT AHN AND THE ITALIAN TEAM..  (Read 555 times)

Juice

QUICK UPDATE ABOUT AHN AND THE ITALIAN TEAM..
« on: June 24, 2002, 12:52:47 PM »
Ok, i'll write it real quick. Ahn, the Korean player who scored the golden goal against Italy, was been bought today by the italian team who had him on loan, Perugia. This is just to confirm how fake and politically incorrect was the news released by the FIFA and by the Asiatic Federation, who talked about plots and immorality of Italians.

Gaucci, the president of Perugia, said that he personally phoned to Ahn, and that the player denied he said the things that appeared in various sites (even in the Official FIFA site) about Perugia, Italy and Italians in general (before the game with Korea, not after!), so Gaucci said he got no problem buying him now that everything is clear again.

This "scandal" was a joke, and i told you all. Even Byron Moreno, the refree of Italy-Korea, talked shit about italians labelling us "with no morality" because of the Ahn situation. Just another proof that some guys are too quick to judge and to say bullshit. Exactly like Spanish guys who first dissed Italians, and then they wrote "Italy was right" after Korea-Spain. Just like English jornalists, first dissing Italians, and then admitting that the red card of Totti was "pre-meditated", in their Official BBC Site.

Finally a good story! Peace, Antonio.

BigAdrianoDogg

Re: QUICK UPDATE ABOUT AHN AND THE ITALIAN TEAM..
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2002, 01:03:25 PM »
hey dogg

forget it....

2004 and 2006 is ourz....

2006 we will partyin together in my hood ok ??

peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2002, 02:35:24 PM »
just a quick note, Journalist are paid to write, most is bull shit, some is true. If they got a story, they write about it right away.

Juice

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2002, 02:51:20 PM »
just a quick note, Journalist are paid to write, most is bull shit, some is true. If they got a story, they write about it right away.

Ok. But i've heard too many STUPID comments, first of all the one of Byron Moreno. Then some of you in this board, but that's the less important. Byron Moreno, the refree of Korea-Italy dissing Italians for that and defending Koreans? What? LOL. This is really hylarious, man. Funny as a joke.

LOL! Read this article:
http://asia.worldcup.yahoo.com/020622/reuters/asia-111719.html

Glyn Ford, a member of the European Parliament for the British Labour Party, wanted European Commission to investigate Gaucci, ROFL! Those English are "strange".

But the best thing is this one.

http://asia.worldcup.yahoo.com/020621/afp/020621205205worldcup.html

Byron Moreno said: "What moral weight do the Italians have when of their club officials can sack a South Korean player for scoring a goal against them?".

Is it normal that this fat bitch still got the rights to open his mouth without sucking a Korean dick? Let's kill him.

MORENO: YOU ARE THE BEST! BYRON FOR PRESIDENT! HE'S BETTER THAN THOSE EMINEM'S SKITS. The only man with facial cellulite.

The Pope is not enought: he's GOD!

themovie

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2002, 01:06:48 AM »
Antonio,non banfare,ti prego!
Juventino di mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmerda!

Juice

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2002, 01:11:26 AM »
Antonio,non banfare,ti prego!
Juventino di mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmerda!

Hahahah.. you still pissed off cause 2001 Inter was been probably the wackest team in Serie A history? LOL. Man.. change team, lol. FOOOOOOOL! Hahahahah.. it's too funny to see Inter fans being so pussy like you! You rep them all perfectly. FACE IT: JUVENTUS 26. THE REST IS BULLSHIT.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2002, 08:35:21 AM »
Ahhh The Movie is an Inter fan.  Another team we MURDERED on our way to GLORY. Muhhaha

Juice

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2002, 11:37:47 AM »
Ahhh The Movie is an Inter fan.  Another team we MURDERED on our way to GLORY. Muhhaha

What? LOL. We murdered on our way to GLORY? What are you actually talking about? Manchester United? And if yes, LOL, when? (not to defend Inter, lol. No way.. but i just dont remember it)

bez

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2002, 11:40:01 AM »
Glory glory glory hunter,
glory glory glory hunter
glory glory hunter
and he name is eggin jay Ay bee

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2002, 10:02:02 PM »
LoL@Bez turning up at Everton as soon as Walter Smith leaves and they start winning

We beat Inter in the Quarters 2 -0 at home and drew 1 - 1 in the San Siro, and we drew 1 - 1 with Juve at home and beat them 3 - 2 in Delle Alpi or whatever it's called.

The Italian Job

Juice

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2002, 01:27:04 AM »
Actually, against Juve, Man UTD won just 2 times, ROFL! I know Juve is the most loved team of Europe (so the most hated too), but please dont act like Koreans, i mean celebrating like they conquired the world just cause they won (lol) a game! And Inter... LOL.. they dont win a Serie A Scudetto from 14 years! Do you consider them the best expression of Italian football? LOL.

Globally.. if we talk about Champions League.. we got 3 wins for Juventus (1 in Manchester), 1 tie, 2 wins for Man UTD (1 with Juve already qualified). LOL. You won a game, dont celebrate like Koreans. Plus.. it was 1999!

bez

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2002, 03:32:40 AM »
LoL@Bez turning up at Everton as soon as Walter Smith leaves and they start winning

We beat Inter in the Quarters 2 -0 at home and drew 1 - 1 in the San Siro, and we drew 1 - 1 with Juve at home and beat them 3 - 2 in Delle Alpi or whatever it's called.

The Italian Job

yer LOL at that.  I have been an everton supporter thru, walter Smith, Howard Kendall, Mike Walker, Joe Royal, and Moyes.

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2002, 05:52:23 AM »
hahah

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport3/worldcup2002/hi/team_pages/south_korea/newsid_2064000/2064069.stm

Ahn 'rejects Perugia return'

Ahn joined Perugia at the start of 2000/2001

Ahn Jung-Hwan is refusing to return to Perugia, according to his agent.
The South Korea striker was sacked by the Serie A club after he scored the golden goal that knocked Italy out of the World Cup.

Perugia president Luciano Gaucci then had a change of heart and wanted to complete the permanent transfer of Ahn from K-League club Busan.

Ahn Jung-Hwan does not want to go back to Perugia

ePlayers chairman Ahn Jong-Kok

But the player's agent, ePlayers, has hit back and claimed Ahn was lining up a move to another European club.

"He will never play again for Perugia," said an ePlayers statement.

"We will never consider his transfer to Perugia, which mounted a character assassination against Ahn just because he scored against Italy."

Hiddink condemns "childish" Perugia
The agent said Perugia had failed to keep to Fifa's rules on extending a contract and was also four months in arrears on Ahn's wages.

His annual salary at Perugia is about $400,000 (£262,000).

"Ahn Jung-Hwan does not want to go back to Perugia and Perugia has no right to demand him back," said ePlayers chairman Ahn Jong-Kok.

"I sent a message to Perugia yesterday to state our position. The Korean people do not want Ahn to go back to Perugia."

Ahn's agent said that following talks with the Busan I.cons "we will go for a club which offers the best terms."

The agent added Premieship clubs Chelsea and West Ham, Spain's Atletico Madrid, Germany's SV Hamburg and Glasgow Rangers in Scotland were all interested in the striker.

Inamoto is a target for several clubs

Meanwhile, Perugia are believed to want Japan's Junichi Inamoto, who has been told he is surplus to requirements by English champions Arsenal.

The midfielder has already attracted interest from Premiership club Fulham, Dutch side Feyenoord and Atalanta of Italy.

Perugia, who signed Japan playmaker Hidetoshi Nakata after the 1998 World Cup, are the first club to have made a formal offer for Inamoto.

Juice

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2002, 07:30:21 AM »
Once again, man.. you are not very deep with your comments. :-/

First of all Ahn refused what? He signed a regular contract with Perugia 2 years ago, and it aint expired all of a sudden, lol. Perugia had the option to buy the player this summer for 3 millions of €, and Perugia just bought him.

Ahn is just making all this noise cause Atletico Madrid offered him a very good contract, and he wanna go there. But the player is now a Perugia player. LOL. He's acting like he's a free agent, but he aint! LOL. I mean.. if Atletico Madrid wants him, they have to buy him from Perugia, and i'm sure Perugia and Italians in general will not cry if this thing will happen.

Gaucci will sell him for a lot more than "just" 3 millions of €, so.. no matter what will happen, Gaucci will be the happiest one.

Ahn is just making all this noise to promote him and to get a real contract. I mean.. he didnt even start with Korea against Germany, LOL! And now he's acting like he's RONALDO.

Mmmmm.. :)

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2002, 08:40:26 AM »
Once again, man.. you are not very deep with your comments. :-/

ONCE AGAIN - NOT MY COMMENTS

I even posted the link for where I got the article from before it this time so u could tell  ::)