Author Topic: Soul Calibur 2 = One of the greatest games ever  (Read 213 times)

gildedganon187

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I Am No One But The Thing Which You Fear!!!!!!!!!!
Re:Soul Calibur 2 = One of the greatest games ever
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2003, 08:53:16 PM »
well the ps2 has better gameplay then the xbox version for sure

but the xbox has better sound and graphics then the ps2 version

I heard the xbox version has bad gameplay with the regular controller,but with controller S,it is up with there with the ps2

I was really hoping that tha single player was longer (you can unlock almost everything in one day)

but tha multiplayer is dope as hell

uhh buddy u forgot gamecube which has one of the best characters ever to be in a fighting game LINK!
well since u forgot to mention link i will do it
for gamecube Soul Calibur 2 u have to like gc first of all so u can handle the controls of gc second u can bust up to a 24 hit combo with link which if the opponent is that stupid not to block he will automaticly die but thats not the point in gc link is a long distance guy he rather keep u away from himself but when he gets the chance he just come in doing hella slash attacks on u now enough of link as for power the gc is almost to the standards of X-BOX it has good sound and graphics the only difference between of gc and xbox versions of soul calibur which i can see is that on xbox the characters glare like they are shiny like u can see ur self or somtum like that its kinda wierd i cant explain it but yeah all i can say that they shine on the xbox version well thats it for now.

end gigaganon

There Is Nothing I Can't Do, That I Can Try To Get Done.....

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Soul Calibur 2 = One of the greatest games ever
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2003, 10:40:35 PM »
yea tha game cube version has the best charecter (link) and also has dope graphics and sound but the gameplay isnt that good

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24