Author Topic: Oh boy, Man. U. was pooooor today  (Read 215 times)

Jome

Oh boy, Man. U. was pooooor today
« on: August 27, 2003, 05:21:30 PM »
Wolves almost deserved a draw... that's not usual for Man. U. on their home pitch.
And that Ronaldo-dude gotta be the most overhyped dude since.. uhh.. Diego Forlan.
Man. U. need to ante up if they want the title this year..

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
Re:Oh boy, Man. U. was pooooor today
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2003, 01:06:30 AM »
Tell me about it
He does a few tricks against world class Bolton  ;D
And every 1 is suckin his dick

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2003, 08:29:19 AM »
lol  @ this topic

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2003, 08:55:43 AM »
lol  @ this topic

Whatever Wanabeeeeeee

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2003, 02:59:08 PM »
lol no way is ronaldo overhyped, y'all seem to forget his only 18, n the skills he can do for his age are amazin, aint no other player in the premiership who can..............his gonna be great, y'all cant deny talent,

even figo said that sum of the things he does amazes him like hows he do it.......

peace

bez

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2003, 03:16:51 PM »
lol no way is ronaldo overhyped, y'all seem to forget his only 18, n the skills he can do for his age are amazin, aint no other player in the premiership who can..............his gonna be great, y'all cant deny talent,

even figo said that sum of the things he does amazes him like hows he do it.......

peace

I watched game against Wolves and I actually wasn't really impressed with ronaldo.

Sure hes only 18 and sure no doubt hes gunna be a big star but just because he has a hatful of tricks doesn't mean shit.  9 outter 10 times he got the ball against wolves he tried to do a stepover (Lollipop) and failed.

Lyrical G, I play footy with all my friends like every weekend and I can do all the tricks like Ronaldo and most of my friends can too.  Truthfully tricks don't really do shit on a football pitch exept excite the fans, I would much rather have a player who does he job perfectly and plays simple football rather than trying to impress the crowd everytime he gets the ball.  

He is gunna be a good player no doubt but against wolves he didnt impress.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2003, 03:18:09 PM by Bez »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2003, 03:41:33 PM »
He had a bad game against Wolves.  
He was playing against a five man midfield, and in a midfield four that had never played a game together.  I cannot for the life of me understand why we signed Kleberson, but we'll have to see how Fergie uses him.

Ronaldo will be used sparingly this season.  What we saw against Bolton was not a one off however.  He absolutely changed the game.  Just be patient.  Who do you think he is, Big Roon?

bez

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2003, 03:46:59 PM »
the prem this year is all about Rooney.  see his goal against charlton.......amazing!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2003, 04:06:37 PM »
oh i aint denyin he had a bad game against  wolves, im jus sayin, giv him time, he'll become class................yeah rooneys goal was dope no doubt.................oh another thing about ronaldo, he needs players who are on a same wave length as him, if u see his always lookin for one twos n quick passes n shit but yesterday united jus looked real slow with shit.........

about kleberson, i think his a clean passer, he'll be good if they use him well personally, i think djemba should have beent aken off not him, i mean he worked hard but the amount of times he lost the ball in that game was amazin, and solksjear should have came off to........

Jome

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2003, 07:32:39 PM »
LoL @ the excuses..

Sure, he can become a great player, but there's a lot of talent out there, and young talents have failed before.. he seems a lil arrogant imo, and that's not a advantage in the Premiership, arrogant players are the ones they tackle the hardest..
Italy & Spain is usually a better place for technical players, but we'll see....

Btw, anybody seen this "Diego" in action.. ??
I hear people compare him to Zidane & Pele, and I aint even seen the dude...

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2003, 03:07:59 AM »
Play Kleberson every week pls Fergie.

He sure is keeping up the policy of signing a flop year in year out.

We will see how the mancs do now that the guy that  managed the team last year has gone to MAdrid.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2003, 12:18:29 PM »
Yo Jome, u mean the guy we were trying to buy for £7.6m that is only 18 from Brazil. Apparantly he is pretty special but Spurs passed on him because the club didn't want to release him until the Brazilian season had finished in January, and it would have been near impossible to get him a work permit.

I think Ronaldo is being overhyped at the moment because you cannot expect someone at his age to be consistantly brilliant week in week out. As he gets older he will add elements to his game which mean that he won't always just do the stepover trick when he wants to take people on. He is definitely a talent and as long as people give him time he will turn into an amazing player. Things are starting to look good for Portugal as their new breed emerges. I mean Ronaldo, Postiga and Viana are all great players, and the last generation of Rui Costa, Figo and co are still playing well so they gonna have a good mix of youth and experience. They could be a good bet for Euro 2004 actually, considering they are the hosts as well.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2003, 03:25:18 PM »
^^^yeah i was thinkin the same thing about portugal to, they got another guy whos at barcelona i think now called quaresma or sum shit to, they got alot of good players........

and yeah, i aint heard about this guy either, deigo, spurs were tryna sign him but they didnt...........like jome said, until he got mentioned by spurs, i didnt even know who he was, but if his good..............sign him up fergie,lol

peace

Jome

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2003, 08:06:50 PM »
Yeah, Portugal got a crazy squad..
Figo, Rui Costa, Sergio Conceicao, Pauleta, Joao Pinto, Nuno Gomes, Simao, and now even Postiga & Ronaldo.. they're both big talents.

They could new some new defenders though..