Author Topic: Best Ice Cube verse since Bow Down album  (Read 218 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Best Ice Cube verse since Bow Down album
« on: August 27, 2003, 08:53:54 PM »
Jayo Felony w/Ice Cube & E-40 - J.A.Y.O. thats my pick, how about you guys?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

budsmokeronly

Re:Best Ice Cube verse since Bow Down album
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2003, 11:14:55 PM »
any verse from ghetto vet.

Dr._Funkenstein

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2003, 08:31:56 AM »

Damn, I thought the same when I read the topic!

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2003, 08:42:11 AM »

Damn, I thought the same when I read the topic!

;D

Ice Cube forever/bigger & deffer/fuck the oppressor/possessor of a mini 14 behind my dresser/phase one blaze one/the representation of my nation/its jay-1 on the spray gun springing leaks/in your physique/got nines of you as we speak/laughing loud as we eat you fucking deep in a wire/testified retire/that ass/in a pool of broken glass/niggaz mash/and ask/im the last emperor/the temperature? heated/we remain undefeated/we weeded/we greeted by the muthafuckin law/in the south/lets take it out the muthafuckin car/it's raw/e-40's lyrics fuckin caviar/i believe these dirty pigs know who we are/if they pull somethin start dumpin/dont say nothin/and if they show it on real TV my niggaz love it

damn just typed that up in like 2 1/2 minutes, pretty close i think maybe a little off....

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2003, 06:52:43 PM »
up

Paris

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2003, 06:58:34 PM »
Hiz verse on "The DOc - The Shiet". Speakin of that song, anyBody got tha verzion wit X instead of Snoop?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2003, 06:10:20 AM »
"hello"

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2003, 10:26:57 AM »
I'm thinkin' either his verse from D.O.C.'s "Tha shit" or his verse from "Hello".

Jome

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2003, 09:36:22 PM »
Hiz verse on "The DOc - The Shiet". Speakin of that song, anyBody got tha verzion wit X instead of Snoop?

Yeh, H1dro ripped it..  8)