Author Topic: ~:: Maestro ~vS~ BabYlon ChYld ::~ Heavyweight Battle!!! WINNER: JEMUEL  (Read 872 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:~:: Maestro ~vS~ BabYlon ChYld ::~ Heavyweight Battle!!! WINNER: JEMUEL
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2003, 03:47:03 PM »
I-bo man dont just stop battling.  If you win or loose you shud just take it on the chin not just give up.  

it doesnt matter who votes for me... some people are still gonna bitch about it...
and my schedule have no place for useless beef

this is my last post in this thread...

im retired now.... but this time, i wont come back

ONETIME

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2003, 05:09:12 PM »
yeah......if someone tlks about Mack biting, Mack tries to get them of the topic, nd when it comes to pointing on other peoples shit Mack is the first to get there

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:~:: Maestro ~vS~ BabYlon ChYld ::~ Heavyweight Battle!!!
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2003, 05:49:29 PM »
After readin both verses...I was leaning towards Chyld's verse a little more, disses hit real hard, Maestro came very well to, nice metaz and disses, but ima go wit Chyld on this one, very close. =)

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kalipzo with a vote for Jem...thas crazy shit lol...

1-0 up...

Not everyone is a dick rider.
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2003, 12:10:03 AM »
Fuck this i say strip jem of the belt i caught him bitting in both of his standing battles at b-boys.com an i bet anything he bit some of the lines in this battle too
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

.:-S-kill-Z-:.   ....  .:-S-kill-Z-:.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2003, 02:37:10 AM »
yeah......if someone tlks about Mack biting, Mack tries to get them of the topic, nd when it comes to pointing on other peoples shit Mack is the first to get there

huh?...fuck you smokin...i said bout the votes first..then i bo switched it about bitin...an thas great comin from ur wack ass thas still bitin...

but on to the big issue...jem you gotta reply to gthis shit cus it puttin ya in a bad light nah mean?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2003, 06:51:42 AM »
Fuck this i say strip jem of the belt i caught him bitting in both of his standing battles at b-boys.com an i bet anything he bit some of the lines in this battle too

We can't punich the bitch for bitting on other boards, but since he bit off of you, I think it shows he is a bitter, and more than likely bit on this board too. Why Jem, internet rep aint all that important.

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2003, 12:44:22 PM »

We can't punich the bitch for bitting on other boards, but since he bit off of you, I think it shows he is a bitter, and more than likely bit on this board too. Why Jem, internet rep aint all that important.

Proof of polytics at B-Boys, yea i bit I'll drop the links to those battles if you want. It was to proof to someone of the polytics on these websites i grabbed a bunch of nice lines and dished mine to two vets there who thru some bullshit and as you notice to get higher in the nuts of the vets people dick rode...
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

bez

« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2003, 12:48:08 PM »

Proof of polytics at B-Boys, yea i bit I'll drop the links to those battles if you want. It was to proof to someone of the polytics on these websites i grabbed a bunch of nice lines and dished mine to two vets there who thru some bullshit and as you notice to get higher in the nuts of the vets people dick rode...

IMO bitin is bitin wherever it is.  Your using somebody else thoughts and work, to me its cheating your opponent and yourself.  For all I know now loooooooads of your lines in your verses could be bit.  

Jimmy Cash

• 'G'
  • Jimbo C. on the scene
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2003, 12:49:23 PM »

whatever dog, your a bitter

Reservation, Bitch!!!

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2003, 12:55:29 PM »

IMO bitin is bitin wherever it is.  Your using somebody else thoughts and work, to me its cheating your opponent and yourself.  For all I know now loooooooads of your lines in your verses could be bit.  

IMO...get straight Bez before you act like you know whats goin on. I took 2 bars from Skillz against two vets too show proof to some people of the dickriding going on. There was no way i could have won. It was impossible Butler, and Solomen cant lose to newbies. But fuck it, yall wouldn't understand what the fuck im talkin bout would yall. I knew this bullshit was gonna happen with the belt i know either Skillz or Pr1mo would find them two battles. That was the fuckin point maybe i should of asked before using the lines but the BITES where a learning point i made for some newer MCs.
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

bez

« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2003, 12:59:34 PM »

IMO...get straight Bez before you act like you know whats goin on. I took 2 bars from Skillz against two vets too show proof to some people of the dickriding going on. There was no way i could have won. It was impossible Butler, and Solomen cant lose to newbies. But fuck it, yall wouldn't understand what the fuck im talkin bout would yall. I knew this bullshit was gonna happen with the belt i know either Skillz or Pr1mo would find them two battles. That was the fuckin point maybe i should of asked before using the lines but the BITES where a learning point i made for some newer MCs.

k.....good way to teach us Sir.

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2003, 01:09:54 PM »

Wasn't teachin you...Your smart enough to see that.
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

bez

« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2003, 01:16:36 PM »

Wasn't teachin you...Your smart enough to see that.

Flattery will get you everywhere, lol.

nar man I kinda understand what you are saying.  You used to lines as a kinda experiment and a teachin experience, but you shudda asked first!

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2003, 01:27:54 PM »
I was goin to but i checked if Skillz had registered on B-Boys and kept uppin the battles so he'd find them...It's got the board hella active..lol

record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2003, 01:49:31 PM »
lol.....see how biting makes ur credibility go to shit? we cant believe u ever again...little bitch
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month