1 (8.3%)
St. Louis Rams
1 (8.3%)
Miami Dolphins
2 (16.7%)
Buffalo Bills
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Super Bowl Pick  (Read 228 times)

pappy

Re:Super Bowl Pick
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2003, 03:36:41 PM »
the rams arent goin do jack shit this year.  why r people so high on them.  an the raiders are another year older so that makes there teams average age 57.6.  titans made no moves at all.  granted mcnair will be healthy this year i still dont see em makin it to the super bowl.  an miami would of made the playoffs if fiedler never got injured for those 4 weeks

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2003, 03:52:54 PM »
If the Rams stay healthy this year they will dominate teams with their offence. The Rams and Giants are going to have two of the best offences in the NFL this year.

The Seattle Seahawks will be the suprise team this year, they finish ahead of the 49ers.

The Raiders showed no signs of slowing down last year. One of the big reasons that they lost the Super Bowl was because for some reason they refused to change their offenseive game plan, even after everyone could see that Tampa knew what they were doing, and also they lost the Super Bowl because their defenseive coordinator for some reason stop putting the pressure on the Buccs offense, and that allowed the Buccs to have their way with the Raiders.

But if Jake Plummer plays well, then the Broncos have a chance to over take the Raiders.

However Rams vs Raiders in the Super Bowl

H2O proof MC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm the muthafuckin man like homo erectus
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2003, 08:25:30 PM »
oh no......not one vote for the Kansas City Chiefs.    With a healthy Priest Holmes and a much improved defense, I dont know how you dont mention these guys.  I  know the Raiders are being picked to win the AFC West, but watch out for the Chiefs

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2003, 09:35:01 PM »
if God Wills it.. this year....

the RAIDERS!!!!!!

mikeOG

• Quadruple OG
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2003, 01:06:41 AM »
DA RAIDAHS MUTHAFUCKAZ!!!! 8) >:(