Author Topic: Drugs  (Read 349 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re:Drugs
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2003, 08:59:12 PM »
The king of all street drugs OXYCONTIN..i have never done it but u can get up to 60$ per pill around here...

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2003, 10:22:46 PM »
just weed and hash (basically the same)...I think I've done weed laced with coke...not to sure but it was some fucked up shit. Waiting to do shrooms whenever we get a house to ourselves or maybe a hotel.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

The Watcher

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2003, 11:47:11 PM »
ahahahahah smoked weed with ketamine on it? LMFAO
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2003, 12:10:47 AM »
im heavy on weed right now, ive smoked what i thought was hash, but instead it was ripoff shit. i smoke cigga's occasionally but im starting to get addicted.

kick ass album

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2003, 08:34:33 AM »
Ketamine ? thats horse tranquilizer!!! damn dog that can really fuc u up!

Um i smoke weed...gets me chilled...only thing that relaxes my brain nfor a few mins...think too much otherwise

...done shrooms once...but not my choice...last day at my last place of work i went round to a friends for a smoke...he gave me a pot of tea and after drinking it told me there were 80 shrooms in there...

...but really it didnt do much..was giggly and a few hours later when went to sleep had really vivid scenes when i shut my eyes...of firework patterns and also the scene in the matrix where all the binary flies at you..
...well i remembered the numbers an put them on the lotto the next day...didnt win :(

lol and had my drink spiked with acid once years ago when we were at a party in university which lead to concussion n hospital...

...never tried acid cos im sure ill be the 1% that has heart/kidney failure on the first try lol and coke and speed just rot your nose/teeth etc.

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2003, 09:28:13 AM »
Now i only drink and blaze draw, however i have taken ecstacy a few times when i was younger (i wanted to see what all the fuss was about, thought it was amazing but wasn't bothered about doing it as draw and drink were enough for me and they don't to the same damage). I once did acid by mistake in a club (don't ever do it in a dark, dingy, shit club if you're gonna do it) and i was tripping out for about 24 hours. I had some trippy dreams and wasn't sure the next day if i was still dreaming or just tripping (i was tripping).
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

PLANT

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2003, 10:08:18 AM »
Ive done almost everything except for hits(acid) and heroin.  Altho, there are traces of heroin in some pills of extasy.  And Ive never smoked rock(crack) and never will, but ive hit coke before.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2003, 08:26:21 PM »
tryed... everyone or anything at least once in my life....

that explains it..

~Weed
~Primo
~Nyquil
~Stogey's regularly
~Alcohol
~Shrooms

an assortment of others..
« Last Edit: September 02, 2003, 08:27:10 PM by ·SiNiStEr· »
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2003, 08:29:19 PM »
tryed... everyone or anything at least once in my life....

that explains it..

~Weed
~Primo
~Nyquil
~Stogey's regularly
~Alcohol
~Shrooms

an assortment of others..

i never did anything i would have to inject though.. so.. leave out herion.... and CPC....  that shit .. is like too risky.. people get hooked off the shit... like the first time...

i used to like to take alot of pills those.. it is like a surprise in ever tablet.... lol

Jimmy Cash

• 'G'
  • Jimbo C. on the scene
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2003, 09:43:50 PM »
i used to like to take alot of pills those.. it is like a surprise in ever tablet.... lol

i've tried lithiem, meny darvasets, zanax, lower tabs... but i don't prefer the sadated feeling

Reservation, Bitch!!!

budsmokeronly

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2003, 10:37:19 PM »
which of you guys smoked a sherm stick?  How was that shit?  Did you end up butt naked doing the cabbage patch?