Author Topic: Props  To   You   England  !!  (Read 711 times)

Dope Money Clean

Props  To   You   England  !!
« on: June 20, 2002, 10:26:39 PM »

Your team showed  class   after the game.      

Props  to  your team.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Doggystylin

Re: Props  To   You   England  !!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2002, 10:29:48 PM »
word, i actually stayed up and watched this game, that shows somethin, lol i can give a shit about the USA game at 4 in the mornin tho, lol

yeah beckham and carlos switched shirts, n then he had a talk with ronaldo, but damn he looks like a retard with his hair like that

Dope Money Clean

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2002, 10:32:12 PM »

Who  ?     Beckham  ?           LOL

Yeah  ,       I hate that  fool.       But  he  showed alot of class after the game.    Thats what its all about.         In sports  ,    you   give credit where it is due.    Whether you win or lose.          England  knows how to do that.       8)

Juice

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2002, 10:34:09 PM »
Why no yellow cards for Beckham for simulations?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2002, 10:38:23 PM »
i thought it was an accidental bumps, for both of them.  Thats why i guess there was no cards

bez

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2002, 10:50:20 PM »
Simulations, Beckham went down because of a tangle of les, it was not beckhams fault or the other players fault therefore it wasent a pen or n e yellow cards for each player.

Juice

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2002, 11:08:53 PM »
Simulations, Beckham went down because of a tangle of les, it was not beckhams fault or the other players fault therefore it wasent a pen or n e yellow cards for each player.

First of all, Bechkam asked for the penalty.
Second, he dropped down like potato before the defender touched him.
3rd.. is it different from TOTTI's situation?

bez

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2002, 11:14:29 PM »
Of course you are guna ask for a penalty if you feel you have been impeded.  But I am sure when he watches the video he will see that the legs just got into a tangle.  If you feel sum 1 has touched you in the penalty area and you go down of course you are guna sk for a pen.  Muppet.  

3rd.  I aint bothered about Totti, he went down more than Monica lewinski in the whole tourny.

Juice

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2002, 11:16:43 PM »
3rd.  I aint bothered about Totti, he went down more than Monica lewinski in the whole tourny.

LOL! Good one. Btw you know this aint a good reason enought. ;D

bez

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2002, 11:19:48 PM »
No its not I just think totti couldent handle the pressure of playing.  Really I think he had to try to play for the penalty everytime because Italy only looked strong when Vieri had the ball.  

Juice

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2002, 11:23:30 PM »
No its not I just think totti couldent handle the pressure of playing.  Really I think he had to try to play for the penalty everytime because Italy only looked strong when Vieri had the ball.  

This is a tecnical reason, and probably i agree. When we talk about other things (refrees, etc..) you dont have to justify them with tecnical reasons. Then maybe i agree. For sure Trapattoni made a lot of mistakes, but that's OUR thing, not a public thing. I mean.. the problem is of Italy. The refree is the only thing we can talk, cause if you receive a lot of things against you, and FIFA admits it, there's a problem. And you cant just reply with: "ITALY SUCKED" or things like that. Feel me? They totally different things.

Let italians judge Trapattoni.

bez

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2002, 11:29:36 PM »
Post what Fifa said please.  Dont make it a big long thing to read.  Just show me what FIFA said about Italy apparently being cheated.  I am sure they just said there might of been sum wrong linemens decision but post it.

Juice

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2002, 11:59:17 PM »
Post what Fifa said please.  Dont make it a big long thing to read.  Just show me what FIFA said about Italy apparently being cheated.  I am sure they just said there might of been sum wrong linemens decision but post it.

From another topic i made... (i translated it).

Josep Blatter, president of FIFA and boss of the World Cup, admitted in an exclusive interview with Gazzetta Dello Sport that he saw a serie of mistakes against Italy, during the World Cup. He admitted that the english refree of Croazia-Italy made 2 important mistakes not giving a regular goal (the one of Vieri) and not calling a blow on the elbow to an Italian player, when the action was at 3 meters from him. So FIFA sent him at home. Then he admitted the scandalous direction of refree Byron Moreno, for Korea-Italy. He said that the red card of Totti wasnt a penalty, but it wasnt a simulation too, and that the goal of Tommasi was regular. Moreno, the refree, received a negative valutation and is now back home. This is what the 2 official Judges of the refree of FIFA, Roth Volker and Mendez Codesal, said about the game: "Regarding the red card of Totti, the refree didnt consider the dynamic of the action. The player didnt simulate, so it was been a bad decision. Plus the same refree said he didnt remember he already gave a yellow card to the player". Incredible. Blatter took all the responsabilities, saying that he made a mistake with the system of selection of the refrees, and he said that from the next World Cup, only the best refrees will be called.

bez

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2002, 12:03:35 AM »

From another topic i made... (i translated it).

Josep Blatter, president of FIFA and boss of the World Cup, admitted in an exclusive interview with Gazzetta Dello Sport that he saw a serie of mistakes against Italy, during the World Cup. He admitted that the english refree of Croazia-Italy made 2 important mistakes not giving a regular goal (the one of Vieri) and not calling a blow on the elbow to an Italian player, when the action was at 3 meters from him. So FIFA sent him at home. Then he admitted the scandalous direction of refree Byron Moreno, for Korea-Italy. He said that the red card of Totti wasnt a penalty, but it wasnt a simulation too, and that the goal of Tommasi was regular. Moreno, the refree, received a negative valutation and is now back home. This is what the 2 official Judges of the refree of FIFA, Roth Volker and Mendez Codesal, said about the game: "Regarding the red card of Totti, the refree didnt consider the dynamic of the action. The player didnt simulate, so it was been a bad decision. Plus the same refree said he didnt remember he already gave a yellow card to the player". Incredible. Blatter took all the responsabilities, saying that he made a mistake with the system of selection of the refrees, and he said that from the next World Cup, only the best refrees will be called.

Yer but they r mistakes.  DAM it happens in every football game.  Bloody hell dont u think the ref made a bad decision sendin the turkish player off when rivaldo had the ball kiked at him and he dived.  No Turkes are moaning.  They have just got on with it.  

Juice

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2002, 12:08:13 AM »

Yer but they r mistakes.  DAM it happens in every football game.  Bloody hell dont u think the ref made a bad decision sendin the turkish player off when rivaldo had the ball kiked at him and he dived.  No Turkes are moaning.  They have just got on with it.  

AHAHAHAHAHAH.. ARE YOU JOKING? THEY MENACED FIFA AND THE NEXT GAME THEY HAD COLLINA. 2 TIMES. THE BEST REFREE OF THE WORLD CUP. LMAO!

P.S.
The guy who choses the refrees of the World Cup is from Turkey. LOL.

Sorry, try again! ;)