Author Topic: Dresta song i got and Lil E  (Read 102 times)

Eazy-E RuthlessG

Dresta song i got and Lil E
« on: September 04, 2003, 06:19:12 PM »
ok check this out i have this song with dresta in it with Nate Dogg yes nate dogg the one he hated but i guess he made this song with him called Victims Of Reality he says sumthing about Eazy and it came out in 98' thats weird and this other song i got called Give It up 4 Compton and he says sumthing about tomika but im pretty sure that came out sometime this year and this other song called Undadawgs with dresta and this other one called balck pussy and this other one called Down Fa Mine if anyone got anymore send it to me and i also got this Lil E song called The Realest if u want it Email Me and ill send it to u

Eazy-E RuthlessG

Re:Dresta song i got and Lil E
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2003, 06:27:52 PM »
My E-Mail Is ThuggishRuggishG@aol.com

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2003, 07:01:54 PM »
whered u get the Lil E song?

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2003, 11:48:07 PM »
ok check this out i have this song with dresta in it with Nate Dogg yes nate dogg the one he hated but i guess he made this song with him called Victims Of Reality he says sumthing about Eazy and it came out in 98' thats weird and this other song i got called Give It up 4 Compton and he says sumthing about tomika but im pretty sure that came out sometime this year and this other song called Undadawgs with dresta and this other one called balck pussy and this other one called Down Fa Mine if anyone got anymore send it to me and i also got this Lil E song called The Realest if u want it Email Me and ill send it to u

I think that "Lil' E" that you're talking about isn't Eazy-E's son....there is another rapper by the name of Lil E who has an album out called The Realest.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2003, 11:10:31 AM »
victems of reality- off of straight outta cali
sweet black pussy- off of straight outta cali
down fa mine- off of Kam's album I think, features kam anyway
give it up for compton- off of too broke 4 the radio