Author Topic: Americas Funniest Home Videos  (Read 169 times)

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
Americas Funniest Home Videos
« on: September 14, 2003, 05:29:04 PM »
....Put on ABC.

If your on the east coast you have a half hour left to watch, but you have a while if your on the west coast.

Its fucking hysterical on tha real.

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
Re:Americas Funniest Home Videos
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2003, 08:16:24 PM »
Some of that shit was pretty funny. The host is uber gay though...well so were all the guest judges.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2003, 11:14:17 AM »
I'm allways amazed by the behaviour of the audience in Americas funniest home videos.......they allways act like a bunch of chimpanzees and laugh at even the dumbest and most not-funny things. Nothing against Americans,but the audiences behave like they're the stupidest inmates of the zoo. (wich might be an offence to those animals)
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2003, 01:05:12 PM »
P.I.M.P-
Did you see the one with the lady from France? She was bending over weeding in a garder, and these kids were passing around a ball. This one kid was right by her, and jumped back to catch the ball. He caught it but she fell into a bus. So everyone ran and helped pick her up, and then she fell again...she fell like 8 times. I was pissin myself.

Another good one was when the lady got the plastic bucket stuck on her head and he husband put butter on it...and she was crying.. ROFL

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2003, 03:45:38 PM »
P.I.M.P-
Did you see the one with the lady from France? She was bending over weeding in a garder, and these kids were passing around a ball. This one kid was right by her, and jumped back to catch the ball. He caught it but she fell into a bus. So everyone ran and helped pick her up, and then she fell again...she fell like 8 times. I was pissin myself.

Another good one was when the lady got the plastic bucket stuck on her head and he husband put butter on it...and she was crying.. ROFL

those were fucking funny. Especially the bucket one cause you couldn't help but realize how dumb she is.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2003, 04:17:47 PM »
LMAO.