Author Topic: D-12  (Read 349 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re:D-12
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2003, 03:36:46 PM »
they wack without dre behind the boards and without eminem or proof spittin no body giv a fuck about them..............but i gotta love "fight music" sick beat and they way proof dorps his verse is sick and eminems verse kills it to, sick shit

peace

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2003, 08:14:38 PM »
they wack without dre behind the boards and without eminem or proof spittin no body giv a fuck about them..............but i gotta love "fight music" sick beat and they way proof dorps his verse is sick and eminems verse kills it to, sick shit

peace

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2003, 09:35:39 PM »
Favorite - Proof ( just like method man in Wu, Proof stands out too me, he got some dope rhymes and i have heard the most stuff from him)

Least Favorite - Bizarre ( his name totally describes him, i hate his random lines and he tries too hard to shock with his lyrics, he comes off wack and ruins many songs)
agree 100%

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Ignyte

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2003, 03:17:25 AM »
Proof and Swifty my favourite. Least favourite is probly Bizzare, but i reckon he is fucking funny sometimes.
Coz you see at the age of birth, we was contaminated with the caucasions curse/
I dont know what came first, the pententiary or the purse/
But I aint into that crap, I'd rather lay back and start working on my raps/
While you niggas stay strapped, with a hoe on your lap, with a dirty puss and crack/
While I stay intact with my people, and carry the mic which is lethal/

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2003, 03:27:19 AM »
favourite : Proof and Eminem
least favourite: Bizarre ... he jus comes along to spoil the track instead of adding to the humour..

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]