Author Topic: S.Korea vs Italy  (Read 1519 times)

Juice

Re: S.Korea vs Italy
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2002, 02:24:44 AM »
There's no conspiracy if your nation is not in war with FIFA, man. But if they are in war, it cant be only unluck.

You agree?

Yes, the penalty was a penalty (same one of Spain). I disagree about the rule made for this WC to punish those contacts, but it was a penalty according to the new rules.

But it's not like that, man. Like UEFA said, it's a record! 5 regular goals, + Totti red card + Tommasi golden goal + wars with FIFA = dumb (rookie) refree and enemy number 1 linesman.

It's too much to just say "it happens", sorry.

P.S.
Yes, i remember England vs Argentina. Like i remember Brazil vs Belgium, or Brazil vs Turkey. BUT:

1) ENGLAND vs ARGENTINA was been a mistake of the refree because of a dumb Argentina player simulated, just like Rivaldo. Plus it's a bad game. You have all the rights to be mad because of it. But do you remember the refree? He wasnt unknown/bad. It happens, and fuck Argentina for doing it.

2) BRAZIL vs TURKEY. I remember the day after Turkey made so much noise that in their next 2 games they had the italian Collina, the best refree of the world (at least according to FIFA). What about Italy? A rookie. After all the mistakes. And number 1 enemy linesman of Italy. It aint a concidence, man. Damn, you dont add suspects if you dont have a reason. Why then they chosed them? Easly enemies of Italy.

3) BRAZIL vs BELGIUM. Like i wrote, it's a scandal. But it was been just 1 bad decision in a game. And Brazil then won 2-0.

ITALY... it's all different! When they are 3 consecutive games like that, it's not "it can happen" no more, man! 3 consecutive, with UEFA talking about a record and shit like that. Just add the 2 regular goals against Croatia, for example, and we was probably 1st, playing with USA instead of Korea. But to think like that it's just like making a speculation about everything.

We are home again, with UEFA talking about records and with FIFA saying "that's soccer". WOW!

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2002, 02:31:52 AM »
I disagree about the rule made for this WC to punish those contacts

Why????

You're not allowed to pull shirts - it's cheating
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Juice

« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2002, 02:49:00 AM »

Why????

You're not allowed to pull shirts - it's cheating

You right. But it's not like that in our tournament. That's why Panucci looked like a dumb. Cause we do it in our Serie A. It's regular in Italy.

Oh.. and watch Vieri's goal. There are 2 penalties, if that's the method. It's the same with Spain. It aint a penalty in Spain too. But, like i wrote, it was a penalty according to World Cup rules, and we knew that. So it's cool.

Don Seer

« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2002, 03:00:35 AM »
listen... even if its unfair..... SHIT WON'T CHANGE NOW.

Its too late.

p.s. Is it true italians a rioting at home?

btw.. english hooligans never riot about this stuff at home.. they'd beat the other team at the ground  ;)

Juice

« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2002, 04:00:21 AM »
p.s. Is it true italians a rioting at home?

Not true. That's again speculation. The whole Italy is mad against the refree and against Trapattoni, not against Korea. Nobody gives a fuck about them. They were nobody since the start of World Cup, and they still are nobody, for us. The problem is political, like i explained. And the 2nd problems is with Trapattoni. Not with Korea. They did what they had to do. If the refree is totally for your team, and you play your game, and you win, the problem is the refree, not the team. And in our situation the problem is the lack of power of Italy vs FIFA and our war against them. That we lost. Like that.

Korea still played a game, no matter what. Ok, we probably deserved to WIN (just because of Tommasi's offside, i dont want to talk about wars and other things..), but we didnt. That's soccer. Sweden probably deserved to win against Senegal too, EIRE against Spain, etc.. But that's soccer. Now the scenario is dramatic for us. Cause we will probably fire both Trapattoni, our FIFA delegate, and our Serie A boss. All in 1 shot. And they are talking about quitting FIFA too, here. Just to let you understand how this aint only "soccer related", but it was been MORE THAN THAN. Peace.

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2002, 04:49:39 AM »
I hope it's 1966 again

u mean u wanna win the worldcup with a goal that never happend?  8)

min0rity

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2002, 05:17:31 AM »

Biggest bitch ever met on the net? Man are you totally hiped up and out of your mind, so i'll not even reply. Drunken Master? Man.. you really drunk! "Give us props"? Have you read my post or what? I dont want to talk about the game with you (obviously), cause it aint cool and you will write Korea destroyed Italy, so.. continue supporting Korea, and leave me alone, ok? Write "GO KOREA" and "KOREA IN THE FINAL" or something like that. Write "AGAIN 1966" or "WELCOME TO AZZURI'S TOMB". What you want. I dont really care.

P.S.
Totti flopping like Divac? Man.. it wasnt a penalty.. but.. "A SIMULATION?". What he had to do? Cut his legs or what? Isnt a player free to drop down after a contact? Ok, the defender touched the ball, no doubts. But then he touched Totti, who finished down. To call it a simulation is the dumbest decision ever made. Expecially if the refree is 300 meters away. And expecially if that means that you have to give the player a red card. And, just to remember you about that, the game virtually finished 2 minutes later, when Tommasi scored a REGULAR goal and the linesman called it an offside (if you dont admit it you are gay). Absurd. For the 5th time in this World Cup, against Italy. This is just to talk about Overtime, not about the whole game. You counted the yellow cards? Man are you joking? Shut up! It's not about "the number of fauls", man.. It's about the quality of the fauls!

Italians feel like Korea robbed them, but nobody is blaming Korea. We are blaming Italian dirigents because they didnt protect us against FIFA and against those unreal Ecuadorian and Malaysian refrees. It's all politic. And some of us are mad at Trapattoni cause he overrated Korea not attacking until 2-0 (we missed about 300 shots to close the game).

That's all. Call it what you want, add all the disses you want.. I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU, YOUR WHOLE DAMN COUNTRY (FUCK YOU ALL) AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ALL THE ITALIAN-HATERS OR KOREAN FANS. Korea will never have Italian respect after the way they hosted this World Cup, the TOTALLY NO FAIR-PLAY they showed and after the words of lil bitches like you with totally no fair-play.

The verdict is KOREA IN, ITALY OUT. It's cool. Ok. Let's talk about next World Cup.

HAHA!!! man not only r u the biggest bitch ever...you are the most ignorant kid ever..haha let me explain again since youre too stupid to get it the first time...you say italy got bad calls??? bullshit...just look at the fouls we got...at least half of them were cheap as fuck.....i mean barely touching a player and a pussy ass italy flopped EVERY TIME getting a foul isn't called fair play....and you talk about fair play??? come on faggot...if you actually watched the game....the italins were grabbing our shirts, pinching, and grabbing our hair and shit like a little bitch and we koreans we ain't gonna tolerate that shit so of course we gonna kick motherfuckers in the heads and elbow them when YA'LL ARE THE FIRST ONES to grab our shirts and pull our hair and shit...LOL....i mean come on man...look at you...you lost...bwhahahahahahaha..i find it funny how its only THE short midget big-headed italins who is doing all the shit talking and whining AFTER the game....

p.s. did you say tommasi scored a REGULAR goal??? LMAO!!!! that proves right there your lying....i watched that whole sequence and regardless of if he was offside or not..the play was dead so our goalie stop playing and tommasi scored when there was NO GOALIE!!! yo youre hilarious....thats like saying if a player in a basketball game DURING a time-out score baskets then it should count....LOL...keep whining
anyways, do you think we give a fuck about italins and the korean haters?? LMAO....NOBODY cares about ya'll italins....thats why ya'll always gets dissed

and you also said the ref was TOTALLY against ya'll but yet we got more bullshit foul calls than you..even i admit the only questionable foul that you got was with totti's flopping...lol..but he flopped like a bitch...you gotta pay the price sometime....anyways, i'm done man i mean we are the one who won lol..i already expected the bitch ass pussy italins to whin like this so i'm out...peace

i ain't got no beef with you man bwhahahahaha

oh yeah for those bitches who STILL think the game was unfair...come on man...don't lie to yourself and watch the fucking game again.....i hope your smart enough to not fall for that italin trap LOL...

min0rity

« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2002, 05:40:59 AM »
The thing is, Italy were robbed, but they got what they deserved.

You are 1 - 0 up against South Korea - you have three of the best players in the world up front

So what do you do?  Attack them more and win 3 - 0?  No, you do what the Italians always do, and play defensively.

You got what you deserved for your defensive play again, just like in Euro 2000.

Well done Korea

i can agree with that...but ITALY NEVER got robbed...they underestimated us after their only goal...i mean we have proved throughout the years that we are masters when coming back from deficits....peace

LMAO @dicksidazccc whos NOW whining about polticial reasons ROFL

Juice

« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2002, 06:37:18 AM »
LMAO @dicksidazccc whos NOW whining about polticial reasons ROFL

Look bitch. First of all i aint dissing you, your post is totally dumb, like you and all the Koreans who are thinking those things like morons. I'm not talking about political shit now, but i did it even before Italy vs Mexico. Cause they problem was there, and everybody saw it.

And Italy never understimaded Korea. That's what you Koreans wanna believe, just to make this win like a triumph of your country against "the triple World Cup champion Italy". Bullshit. Actually Trapattoni OVERRATED Korea, like we are all saying, cause he didnt attack enought, and we didnt make the 2-0 like we deserved.

So please quit talking in this post like a dumb and eat a dick.

P.S.
And the thing about Tommasi is hilarious. So it was like a time out of Basketball? LOL! Ok. Who called it? The refree? Btw not only it wasnt offside, but a defender touched the ball, so it CANT be an offside!!! Every damn good refree know that. Only the rookie Moreno didnt know that? Or what?

Juice

« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2002, 06:44:00 AM »
Oh wee! FIFA sent Moreno (the refree) at home too! LMAO! ;D

Hilarious, at least!

Italy had five 'goals' disallowed in the tournament and Trapattoni had to deal with a series of questions about refereeing from Italian reporters but refused to be drawn on the main issue that concerned them about the match officials. "Was it inability or a plot? I don't know," said the Italy coach adding that many World Cup referees, "were not used to the pressure that we are familiar with in Italy".

Source: FIFA.com

Ooh.. wee!! Now FIFA too? LMAO!

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2002, 06:59:45 AM »
First of all, you two, stop throwing the insults around else I'll lock it up

The refereeing stuff is a joke

The ref for the Italy - Korea match Moreno, is rated as the THIRD best referee in Ecuador!!!!! He's not even the best ref in Ecuador, and he gets given this match.

The linsemen for the England - Brazil match is from the Maldives.  Now the Maldives doesn't have a Professional league!?  So how the fuck is this guy linseman for one of the biggest matches in the World Cup?  

I bet you there is a crappy decision in the match on Friday

Juice

« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2002, 07:52:57 AM »
First of all, you two, stop throwing the insults around else I'll lock it up

The refereeing stuff is a joke

The ref for the Italy - Korea match Moreno, is rated as the THIRD best referee in Ecuador!!!!! He's not even the best ref in Ecuador, and he gets given this match.

The linsemen for the England - Brazil match is from the Maldives.  Now the Maldives doesn't have a Professional league!?  So how the fuck is this guy linseman for one of the biggest matches in the World Cup?  

I bet you there is a crappy decision in the match on Friday

Actually we have had a linesman from Malaysia. Do they have linesmen there? LOL.

P.S.
I aint the one dissing.

P.P.S.
FIFA cant tell a World Cup great refree to fix the game and to call everything (or almost everything) against a team. They cant tell Collina to call it all against a team, for example. Well... but if they call a fat muthafucka from Ecuador... an unknown rookie 10 kg over the average for a refree... then.. it's clear they can do shit. Do you agree?

I mean.. just watch this pic! FAT MUTHAFUCKAZ cant even be a refree in Italy.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2002, 07:56:08 AM »
Er, Coco was injured by his own player

min0rity

« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2002, 07:57:05 AM »

Look bitch. First of all i aint dissing you, your post is totally dumb, like you and all the Koreans who are thinking those things like morons. I'm not talking about political shit now, but i did it even before Italy vs Mexico. Cause they problem was there, and everybody saw it.

And Italy never understimaded Korea. That's what you Koreans wanna believe, just to make this win like a triumph of your country against "the triple World Cup champion Italy". Bullshit. Actually Trapattoni OVERRATED Korea, like we are all saying, cause he didnt attack enought, and we didnt make the 2-0 like we deserved.

So please quit talking in this post like a dumb and eat a dick.

P.S.
And the thing about Tommasi is hilarious. So it was like a time out of Basketball? LOL! Ok. Who called it? The refree? Btw not only it wasnt offside, but a defender touched the ball, so it CANT be an offside!!! Every damn good refree know that. Only the rookie Moreno didnt know that? Or what?

what i've said above is 100% fact, its not a opinion because i'm analyzing all the things that happened in that game!!! i mean at least i don't blantly lie and say shit like tommasi's goal was 100% legit LOL....that had to be the funniest shit EVER!!! its so sad that you just can't get through your head that OUR GOALIE STOPPING PLAYING right after the play was deadbut hey EVERYBODY knows ITALY fucked up and underestimate KOREA DURING THE GAME, its only you italins thinks otherwise which is reasonable anyways, ......we won by heart and SKILL....and this will be my last post cuz i'm too busy celebrating

Juice

« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2002, 08:53:47 AM »

what i've said above is 100% fact, its not a opinion because i'm analyzing all the things that happened in that game!!! i mean at least i don't blantly lie and say shit like tommasi's goal was 100% legit LOL....that had to be the funniest shit EVER!!! its so sad that you just can't get through your head that OUR GOALIE STOPPING PLAYING right after the play was deadbut hey EVERYBODY knows ITALY fucked up and underestimate KOREA DURING THE GAME, its only you italins thinks otherwise which is reasonable anyways, ......we won by heart and SKILL....and this will be my last post cuz i'm too busy celebrating

Continue celebrate, it's better. Cause all your posts are fucked up and dumbs. I didnt say it was a 100% goal by Tommasi, but that they called a wrong offside to stop the clearest action of goal of the game, in overtime, and with golden goal. And even FIFA and UEFA admitted it. And that's the 5th time for Italy in this World Cup.

Not to mention that the mexican didnt send off a Korean player that tried to beat Del Piero with a blow on the elbow (he already had a yellow card), and the red card to Totti, simply a scandal. Or all the fauls not given to Italians: thousands. I mean... have you all seen the game? How can you say it was all 100% ok when Italians almost wanted to kill the refree? Be real, c'mon. Dont talk like anti-italians or like Korean fans only. Be real.

Oh.. and Italy officially denounced refrees because of the previous 4 goals not given to us. And what's the reply of FIFA? Who they called to refree the most important game of the WC until that game? A rookie, the 3rd best refree of Ecuador. LMAO, that's ridicule. C'mon... RIDICULE.

Why they didnt call a world class refree? Some1 known worldwide and candidate to refree the final? Why they had to call the enemy number 1 linesman of Italy and a rookie refree from Ecuador? WHY?