Author Topic: ::GREEN MILE::  (Read 114 times)

bez

::GREEN MILE::
« on: September 06, 2003, 09:11:14 PM »
Can't manifest my thoughts into realism, stuck inside my mind, behind the bars of the real illusive abusive and definetly evil prison,
Trapped behind the bars of sanity, fucked beyond reprise, trapped sweatin drips of cold blood as I sleep and dream through this liven, cryin tears that could fill the skies,

Keepin my head up hopin and prayin for a exit thats clearly marked so its seeable, my forseeably future can't hold much for me cos its ran outter luck for me, but tell me destiny "you think this is reasonable?", I ask you what ever next for me?,
I can't digest my feelings no more, got a gut wrenching disease that don't let me feel the cool sea breeze or the harmony like no other of birds singin high in gigantic trees,
Life feels like its been snatched away or rather dragged, nobody white flagged me on that day so you know I had to act,
Luciver is burnin my soul with everyday that passes, these walls could tell one million stories those you can't learn sittin in history classes,
I guess this is real life and I'm the specimin for example among todays youth, usin my life as a deterrent, case of hard lessonin, lifes nothing but a bad habit, I'm liven today to only tell you all about it,
Keep your anger levels to a bare minimum, don't be scared to run the route, people can be so evil cos the devil puts sin in em to make em thing they can be bulletproof but thats beyond proof,
Hate to sound religious but turn the other cheek whenever possible, think before you act, life is already an obstical no matter how illogical try to respect yourself by behavin some what responsible,
Lookin back over my shoulder I see my home becomin minimal as I'm led through the green floors of the hell hole, I see my pen and paper on the floor, turn the corner....not any more, leave it to the wardens to read what stories my cell holds,
Fresh chicken so delicious nothing better than this scene force a smile as I bite its devine taste, make every bite last minutes even lick the plate clean cos around the corner is what awaits my future thanks to that 5 seconds of hate,
Weight around my ankles like some zoo animal on show am placed in a chair suited for a King, water runs down my forehead I have some last words but the crowd ignore it cos they know what they've come here to see,
Heart racin pupils eclipse my scaredness as my last rights are quietly wispered, see a woman in the crowd my tears could leave my blistered as I try to mumble I never murdered your sisters,
Lights out, all is dark, I wonder if heaven will resemble this nothingness, watts about to rage through my soul, hope my body won't hold need it to realise quick there ain't no stoppin this,
Body shakin like an earthquake whole system disintergratin then almost with the click of the fingers from black to white leaves me waitin,
The golden gates ahead are open so I'm makin my way forward when I suddenly stop in my track, I become religious in an instant I thank God for the chance but its not my time, Lord I have to go back!

Wardens Voice:

Hey Graeme wake up its visiting time, your wife and kid are here.

I sit up from my chamber, everything to me looks stranger I stand up and watch my cell mate as he sleeps, I smile as I go to see my family knowin I've surpassed insanity and I'll be outter here in two weeks!!!

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:::GREEN MILE::
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2003, 09:53:48 PM »
wow..very nice....
bez..props to you!!! keep droppin more stuff like that.. not that you do .. but more!!! hehe ..its really nice to see key style all active...

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

bez

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2003, 10:33:33 AM »
thanks alot man, wrote it last night in about 20 mins.  Wierd sometimes when ya in the rhyming mood.  

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2003, 02:39:04 PM »
:o that was hot bez.. keep that shit up man

*Props*

bez

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2003, 10:08:28 AM »
:o that was hot bez.. keep that shit up man

*Props*