Author Topic: {MIDDLEWEIGHT)-D.S vs Proph  (Read 280 times)

da_notorious_mack

{MIDDLEWEIGHT)-D.S vs Proph
« on: September 07, 2003, 01:10:38 PM »
15 bars..
due next monday..

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:{MIDDLEWEIGHT)-D.S vs Proph
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2003, 08:26:35 PM »

okay now droppin my FIRST-TONES,this already ripped ya fred 'DURST'-MOANS,gotcha runnin away to REHEARSE-nasir-JONES??//
easy draw in the FIRST-ROUND, bring this bitch who's the WORST-AROUND to his knees with my CURSED-SOUND//
you're trapped in yo own wackness that you'll even PRAY-TO-BE-FREE,before that i'll SLAY-THEE-fake-EMCEE//
witness to da fourth bar and you already takin a U-TURN, your ryme i'll SUBDUE-n-BURN,with each word i SPURN//
so got a pic of the west's DOPEST-LYRICIST?? ,compared to him your lines wack as fuck,i'll make 'em REST-n-cease-to-EXIST//
i'm ras kass here and i'll do the ra'ASSASINATION',break yo ryme FOUNDATION,keep yo 'soul and rymes on ice' you stupid ABBERATION//
while you're alive,your rhymes will be unacclaimed like da paintings from 'VAN-GOGH', but bitch there is nothin to acclaim with yo fuckin DARN-FLOW//
i'm battlin a stupid bitch loser who BACKED-out-of-BATTLES, yeah faggot i saw how you didn even spit against LP,you jus CRACKED-on-his-RATTLES//
you're gonna come up with some weak diss on me rhyming in CAPS,but PERHAPS secretly you'd be considerin bitin that style too for your fuckin RAPS//
now i'll deal ya MULTIPLE-BLOWS, which are gonna CRIPPLE-YA-FLOW, you stupid abomination like a third NIPPLE-YA-GROW// :-)
yeah i'll keep reppin my self call me EGOTISTICAL,cause anything will work against ya rhymes which ya spill like you masturbate with a single TESTICLE//
you got your battle record to SHOW..you put in your sig..THREE-K-O's?? then you gotta even be proud of being a FREE-GAY-HOE!!//
i'm battlin june's ROOKIE-OF-THE-MONTH , this guy's a retard like a HOOKIE-with-a-BLUNT, he'd even be confused if he got a choice to eat a COOKIE-or-a-CUNT//
there's nothin LEFT-TO-'PROPHECIZE',proph now gone from SWEAT-TO-CRIES, this bitch's now retired and he's gone to GET-MORE-GUYS and then begin to WET-THOSE-THIGHS//
[/b]
« Last Edit: September 13, 2003, 08:37:44 PM by DeaDSouLjaH »

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2003, 01:53:58 AM »
isn it like tuesday already????
 ::) ::)

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2003, 01:56:06 AM »
i guess it'll be delayed cuz of all the no-shows and shit so far.... including me....  :-\

kick ass album

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2003, 02:27:35 AM »
Winnwer:D-S

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2003, 08:23:13 AM »
lol, 1 match to vote on

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2003, 02:32:38 PM »
lol...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

i completly forgot about this shit...fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck....what a gong show of a tourney
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month

bez

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2003, 02:52:53 PM »
lol...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

i completly forgot about this shit...fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck....what a gong show of a tourney

why, because you forgot?

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2003, 02:31:24 AM »
well ya...and cuz theres only 1 battle to vote on...not jus me...ill still drop if ya want...how bout i drop anyways and u can take it or not, i dotn care
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month