Author Topic: {MIDDLEWEIGHT)-Abtruse vs Teejay  (Read 245 times)

da_notorious_mack

{MIDDLEWEIGHT)-Abtruse vs Teejay
« on: September 07, 2003, 01:12:35 PM »
15 bars
due next monday..

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:{MIDDLEWEIGHT)-Abtruse vs Teejay
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2003, 09:36:10 AM »
something tells me there's prolly gonna be no-shows in this first round.............

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2003, 06:15:13 PM »
LIES, i'm postin :)

ya cant see me like minorities see-ing-rights, i'll 'drop a gem(JEM)' and make ya ass leave-da-site //
bitch ya only 'make beats' blowing newbie-toots, punches are played like kalipzo throwing fruity-loops //
ya too young dont have any muscle-bro, make ya aussy friends flee the scene when i Rustle-Crows // (Rustle Crowe)
ya cant stand when i rhyme tracks, place ya in a jumpsuit and make ya panzee ass run mind-laps //
ya flows Z's, youd need ether to try and beat-may(me), i got smashin newbs like you down to a T, Jay // (Jay-Z, ether)
i got this on wax, lcoked-in-pencil, spittin cold with candy, my flows off-da-mento // (mentos)
kid ya yet to grow testy-hair, shoulda listened in science, when they said E = MC's squared // (my names ernesto, ppl call me E)
like a shitty jeapordy contestant ya ass cant buzz-none, 'whats male progeny?', the answer was SON-ed//

VDK REPPIN!

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2003, 11:50:30 PM »
fuck.... been mad busy.... ill drop something soon on this

kick ass album

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2003, 03:27:49 AM »
WRITERS BLOCK IS A MOTHERFUCK

god damn VDK, i'll burn you and your whole crew at a low cost like TDK, you see this gay? he probly screams like a bitch whenever an eminem C.D. play/ 1
im expecting plenty racial punches, look ill add a low blow, u should have made like WCC cup round 3 and NO SHOW/ 2
why'd u bother entering? u know u'll get wiped out like surfies, coz my spittin's so infectious like saliva with herpes/
the only way you're abstruse is with a cock in your mouth, ur out of place in this battle like a ship of mexicans docked in down south/
like missing puff daddy mp3 files, your lacking Victory, you whack now, and like Janet Jackson on MJ's album, you whack in history/
claims you craving murder, more like craving gotti and ja rule, man you couldnt be phat if u sat and collapsed several barstools/ 3

1 TDK=brand of blank discs etc., he has eminem quote in his sig
2 no showed in round 3 of WCC cup
3 check his collab with maxi

kick ass album

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2003, 03:35:19 AM »
^^unfinished, but i was late enough as it was so i posted a half-verse

kick ass album

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2003, 09:02:23 AM »
Aight then...quick overview first:

rhymes (structure, multies etc.) - abstruse
flow - abstruse
personals - tie
non-personal punches - abstruse

ABSTRUSE: Nice verse there, you had sum nice punches, also personals, none of them really hit hard though, but they were cool. Flow was aight IMO, not immaculate. The first part was way better as for wordplay and punches. The multies were mostly tight

TEEJAY: Just cause you didn't win in any category of the above don't mean you were wack but abstruse was just a lil better as for flow (yours was kinda off at times), rhymes (more original) and the punches (way more original too). It wasn't a bad verse at all, but it seemed to me you could've worked a lil more on sum stuff and then it would have been equal

VOTE = ABSTRUSE  

« Last Edit: September 16, 2003, 09:03:47 AM by Kill »

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2003, 11:24:27 AM »
Aight then...quick overview first:

rhymes (structure, multies etc.) - abstruse
flow - abstruse
personals - tie
non-personal punches - abstruse

ABSTRUSE: Nice verse there, you had sum nice punches, also personals, none of them really hit hard though, but they were cool. Flow was aight IMO, not immaculate. The first part was way better as for wordplay and punches. The multies were mostly tight

TEEJAY: Just cause you didn't win in any category of the above don't mean you were wack but abstruse was just a lil better as for flow (yours was kinda off at times), rhymes (more original) and the punches (way more original too). It wasn't a bad verse at all, but it seemed to me you could've worked a lil more on sum stuff and then it would have been equal

VOTE = ABSTRUSE  

an thats the official vote as i aint votin in kru matches...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2003, 08:17:41 AM »

uh mack, you now supposed to be judge of this tournie? Cuz back when M Dogg was runnin this he wanted me to be (one of the judges, dunno how many ppl were supposed to be), but if you want it left to you...????????
« Last Edit: September 18, 2003, 08:19:11 AM by Kill »

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2003, 01:46:30 PM »

uh mack, you now supposed to be judge of this tournie? Cuz back when M Dogg was runnin this he wanted me to be (one of the judges, dunno how many ppl were supposed to be), but if you want it left to you...????????

nah..yo..you can vote on all dem matches now...nobody give a fuck bout this tourney so why should i?...an m dogg said ta me ta judge it thas why i was....i was gunna pm ya to vote on some of um but ya can do em all now...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2003, 02:12:16 PM »
lol i was just wonderin. but yeah, the tournie's kinda fucked up so i just wondered, if you wanna vote no prob, if you want me to, no prob either...

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2003, 07:52:52 PM »
what the fucks goin on in this tourney?? i say set up the shits with new matchups but only the ppl who wrote sumin in this round go next, win lose no matter

kick ass album

bez

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2003, 07:43:46 AM »
what the fucks goin on in this tourney?? i say set up the shits with new matchups but only the ppl who wrote sumin in this round go next, win lose no matter

I actually agree, if people can't be bothered to drop then they don't deserve to be in the tourny.  Time to make all these threads unsticky I think.  I think we should see what everybody wants to do, theres no point in having a tourney when keystyle is this slow.  

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2003, 04:33:05 PM »
gawddamnit, i don't think we need to go on like this...