Author Topic: Jem Diss  (Read 117 times)

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
Jem Diss
« on: September 11, 2003, 01:04:58 AM »
This jus' a quick diss for him bitting off me

Help ya "think on ya toes" brains-at-ya-feet, cuz I help help to notice you use the same-shit-as-me! //
Fill you wit holes aim-in-ah-spree an my punches hit you so hard I knock your frame-in-to-three! //
Its like we all "lost touch" cause well never ...... "FEEL-WHAT-YOU-GOT" face it SkillZ real-n-you-not //
Sad you steal-what-you-got, this kid bit my whole fucking bar an only thing he didn't steal-was-the-dot ! //
You lose support like I snatched-ya-spine an I only "fish for whats hot" no wonder you didn't catch-my-lines //
An you bittin reallys the only way you match-my-rhymes cause you ah bitch like chicks that scratch-n-wine //
This was jus' some quick-shit-ta-prove .... you as much of a BITCH as them trick-chicks-ya-screw //
Why dont you quit-bitch-its-through I'm done writting cause apparently my shit sticks-like-its-glue // lmao!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2003, 01:06:17 AM by SkillZ »
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

.:-S-kill-Z-:.   ....  .:-S-kill-Z-:.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re:Jem Diss
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2003, 06:47:30 AM »
This jus' a quick diss for him bitting off me

Help ya "think on ya toes" brains-at-ya-feet, cuz I help help to notice you use the same-shit-as-me! //
Fill you wit holes aim-in-ah-spree an my punches hit you so hard I knock your frame-in-to-three! //
Its like we all "lost touch" cause well never ...... "FEEL-WHAT-YOU-GOT" face it SkillZ real-n-you-not //
Sad you steal-what-you-got, this kid bit my whole fucking bar an only thing he didn't steal-was-the-dot ! //
You lose support like I snatched-ya-spine an I only "fish for whats hot" no wonder you didn't catch-my-lines //
An you bittin reallys the only way you match-my-rhymes cause you ah bitch like chicks that scratch-n-wine //
This was jus' some quick-shit-ta-prove .... you as much of a BITCH as them trick-chicks-ya-screw //
Why dont you quit-bitch-its-through I'm done writting cause apparently my shit sticks-like-its-glue // lmao!

Attack that bitch ass muthaphukka dogg... hit him hard. I know I would for that shit.

bez

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2003, 09:59:24 AM »
nice man, lol

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2003, 01:05:19 PM »
...Beef...Smells Good To Me... ;D
record[/font]
18-2