Author Topic: NFL-Week 1...thoughts??  (Read 254 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:NFL-Week 1...thoughts??
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2003, 01:30:30 AM »
LMAO!  Jake Plummer?  are you kidding me, that guy sucks almost as bad as kordel stewart.  I do think denver looks good this year but plummer sucks, so they won't be in the superbowl.

lol...Jake Plummer is like a mobile Jeff George. Has talent, but just cant get over the hump...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2003, 10:49:04 PM »
the niners are looking good. garcia looks to be a legit QB, but it's still FUCK THE THE NINERS!

Tampa...IMO is already the NFC champs ,but still fuck em ,lol

poor bill parcells' vocal chords......and poor quincy carter's ears

i'm freaking suprised that the texans won last week, but don't worry david carr is a pussy, i knew that fool and he folds like envelopes , that's  why he's already got an nfl record for most sacks lol

all in all though my raiders are getting old.....they need to snap their special teams unit into shape and get that offense chugging.....IMO this is our last year to grab that trophy

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2003, 11:02:08 PM »
all in all though my raiders are getting old.....they need to snap their special teams unit into shape and get that offense chugging.....IMO this is our last year to grab that trophy

Cincy is alwayz a good cure... ;D

BTW, why tha FUCK isnt Buchannon starting at CornerBack??

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2003, 11:51:08 PM »
yeah put a fork in the cinncinati kittie cats,lol

and i have no idea, shit is weird wouldn't suprise me if shit changed in week 3 or 4

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2003, 11:52:47 PM »
yeah put a fork in the cinncinati kittie cats,lol

and i have no idea, shit is weird wouldn't suprise me if shit changed in week 3 or 4

fah real, last year...before he went out...Buchannon was having a better year then Charles Woodson was. And fuk, Terrence Shaw is shit to me...he gets burned WAY too often.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2003, 06:01:44 AM »
jesus I hope you guys whoop the shit out of cincinatti.  I may be ashamed to be a northern cali resident if you lose to them.  its 9ers all the way.  I got a bet for anyone against the raiders.  I bet the 9ers have a better winning record this season than the raiders.  If I lose overseer can ban me, If I win overseer gets to ban you.  Now whose the real raider fans?

that goes for rams, seahawks, cowboys, and packers fans too.  put your money where your mouth is.  I will bet anyone who is a fan of these teams that the niners have a better record this year.  and if I lose I walk away from wcc forever.  So who has real faith in their team?  Bring on the bets.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2003, 06:06:10 AM by AcGrundy aka budsmokeronly »