Author Topic: Mack vs Onetime...  (Read 233 times)

da_notorious_mack

Mack vs Onetime...
« on: September 03, 2003, 03:44:40 PM »
20 bars
kru votes..allowed
ill spit first cus im bored...

Son's-lines,are all regurgitated pac lyrics an the usual gun-rhymes..
Ill leave you a "refugee" an i dont mean when wyclef shout "one time"..
when from bitin lyrics to bitin ass Onetime lil homie what-gives..
Against Mack you couldnt pull a win out ya pockets...or ya pac-kits...
kid i shun-the-weak,run-the-streets,and i gotta a gun-fa-heat..
you?....ya the fuckin type ta cry when i say B.I.G won-the-beef..
ya needa learn tai bo,even then ya chance of survival is 50/50 like a game a high-low..
an dont think i aint noticed ya title,n01 ass kisser of mister I-Bo..
oh yeah remember outlawz?...watch my syllables-loot..
a imitatation that was 10 times worse than the fuckin original-group...
Call ya "Onetime" cus ya got a lotta bars an noone ever wann see-em-again..
like penetiaries,onetime you been drinkin semen-again..this homo is a treason-to-men...
i see no need in reasonin-then,my point was proven in you doggin-me...
cus homie jealously is an admission to inferioty..thats my new philosophy..
an now theres no stoppin-me,from rockin-thee,wit the lyrical gatlin-gun..
i mean why we even battlin-son,i came i dropped a verse..the battle-is-won..

hold up...wait a minute...FINISH HIM...

Alligned lines like these will surely devour an slay-ya-rhymes-son..
even if ya switched the words in ya name,still no1 would say-time-one(time won)

« Last Edit: September 05, 2003, 11:20:07 AM by Da Notorious Mack »

da_notorious_mack

Re:Mack vs Onetime...
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2003, 11:20:33 AM »
post ya verse...

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2003, 12:48:09 PM »
AAAARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ONETIME

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2003, 12:51:11 PM »
my bad......lol......ill post it in a while

ONETIME

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2003, 04:25:47 PM »
YO this cats name is MACK~if u win that, i guarantee u biten it, its a fact/
U aint ready for this obstacle~ you barley hanging on like a worn out Barnacle/
Im about to rip straight through your bodys flesh~ and leave you all holy like mesh/
My rhymes are nuttin less then fresh~ grab you by your head and watch you thresh/
Leaving your heart Beating on a Machine~ While Your bleeding to death Internally/
Virtually~ you couldn?t see my rhymes if you was standing up and I spit them Vertically/
You think you got a chance to Beat the illest, lyricsist, you cant resist  but to get caught up and twist/
Till your head pops off like a cap on mist~ and ill introduce u to my fist~ and then you?ll no longer exist/
Spitting Ill bars is a Requirement~ and mine squeeze out your lungs until theres no more oxygint/ (oxygen)
Have your neck in a splint~ then crash your face into a Photo Copy machine and hit print/
So I can hang pictures on telephone poles~ so people can vote and ill Count up the tolls/
I bet your hole family looks like trolls~ and faces disguised in black moles/
You couldn?t beat me even if you had a Chainsaw~ cause I rip shit raw~ and ill discombobulate your Top jaw/
And have you eating through a plastic straw~ so you shouldn?t sign in you should get your bags and withdraw/
Cause im bringing straight heat~ and leaving a mark on your face like a football cleat/
So you better retreat~ before I have the Detectives Covering yo ass wit a white sheet/
Ill leave you with cold feet~ your rhymes are incomplete~ so you better prepare for a battle so while you at it take a seat/
Cause you aint going anywere your in for a treat~ hit you with a deadly combination and watch your Blood excrete???
you've 'biten' off more than you can 'chew'~gargle my semen in ya throat, 'swallow' more than ya whole 'crew'/
----------------------------------------------
Mack uve improved since the last time i saw u, not sure if i can win this battle, but uve imrpoved alot, mad props

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2003, 04:00:12 AM »
No doubt...now lets get some votes...

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2003, 09:31:03 AM »
[size=8]Hi[/size]

Mack - Decent verse from Mack, sorta weak multis and you said the usual 'gun rhymes' when you yourself had alot more rhymes with -un. Pretty raw though, had some creativity, hit him wit some personals.. decent verse.

Fav. Line -
ya needa learn tai bo,even then ya chance of survival is 50/50 like a game a high-low..
an dont think i aint noticed ya title,n01 ass kisser of mister I-Bo..
^^i think we all know why i like that line

Onetime - not a real good verse, your just shouting random words, no real flow, just a freestyle type deal, the punches were punches, but they werent hitting mack and you had 1 weak personal.

Fav. Line -
Virtually~ you couldn?t see my rhymes if you was standing up and I spit them Vertically/
^^ i guess?

Numbaz..
Mack - 3.8 / 5
Onetime - 2.3 / 5

Vote - Mack
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

bez

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2003, 12:34:58 PM »
Nice battle ya'll, wasn't amazing but it was still cooo.  Glad to see your 2 still drop rhmyes and battle verses cos with every verse you both drop you both seem to improve.  Nice shit ya'll.

----------

MACK:  Dope verse man, glad to see you seem to be getting back to your best.  Flow was dope, multies where dope and punches where all dope.  I love the way you write man, always have done, your bars always come together to form a dope verse and you use most if not all of the keystyle elements.  DOpe shit mate.

Fav Line(s):

Son's-lines,are all regurgitated pac lyrics an the usual gun-rhymes..
Ill leave you a "refugee" an i dont mean when wyclef shout "one time"..

an now theres no stoppin-me,from rockin-thee,wit the lyrical gatlin-gun..
i mean why we even battlin-son,i came i dropped a verse..the battle-is-won..

Score:  4.00

--------------

ONETIME:  I found your verse to be quite cool but lacking in any real complexity.  I didnt really see any multies in there and although you did have some punches they where quite weak.  

Fav Lines(s):

Cause im bringing straight heat~ and leaving a mark on your face like a football cleat/
So you better retreat~ before I have the Detectives Covering yo ass wit a white sheet/

this, I guess.

Score:  2.3

-------------------------
All in all not a bad battle but far from being dope.  The winner was clear from reading the first 5 bars of each verse.  One time, I'm glad your back battling and shit but I think you gotta try and be a bit more complex with your rhymes, try paintin abetter picture with your rhymes istead of just trying to find a word to rhyme with the one you just wrote.  Your verse wasn't awful man but going up against vets like Mack your verse needs to be fire all the way thru, its almost like you run outter matches. (lol, PUN)

WINNER:  MACK

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2003, 07:48:09 PM »
okay here goes..

MACK
-----

liked the verse from the first bar... thought it flowed pretty well ..and the multis were all on point....creativity was there at some parts and a few personals here and there...all in all a decently constructed verse

fav line:

ONETIME
---------

I agree with sinister when he said that you were jus shouting some random words..punches were okay but not very hard hitting and not many personals as mack did.. and no multis as well

OVERALL
---------

okay i thought the battle was pretty one-sided, one read was enough for me to know who took the battle. newayz my vote goes to mack cause he had more personals, decent punches and also he had multis which onetime didnt seem to have in his verse.

VOTE: MACK

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]