Author Topic: Things that piss you off.  (Read 438 times)

mauzip

Re:Things that piss you off.
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2003, 01:12:22 PM »
That Warren G doesn't even produce half of the 213 album!

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2003, 01:14:01 PM »
interesting..

~High school related..

-When you talk to someone just cuz you were forced to sit next to them and they think they are your best friend.
-People who invite themselves to parties ARGH THAT PISSES ME OFF
-Followers
-This one mother fucker.. i go to my friends house all the way across fuckin town, go pick up a 20, get back to this guys house and he's like, hey man, gimme it for 10? and this bitch never parties with us but he heard it from somewhere about this party saturday so he keeps askin my homies for stupid shit like he wants a pound of shrooms and how hes gona fuck this bitch at the party cuz she is obsessed with him, also this party is a kegger and this guy wrote another guy a note sayin what drinks he wants to be there.. im just like WTF.. im confrontin this mother fucker at the party if not earlier
-Girls who bump shoulders with me in the hall cuz they think their hard or somethin..
-Teachers singling me or my essay's out..haha, that was funny tho
-People ignoring me, there isnt any other thing i can think that pisses me off more than tryin to talk to someone and they come back to reality like whaa..

~Driving
-The same, old drivers and women drivers..
-Speed traps.. profiling cops
-word up on asian drivers.. they dont know the fuckin pedals from each other
-People takin a long ass time in drive thru's to make an order
-Driving in fast lane about 60 mph
-OMFG if im headin down a 3 lane road, people who pull right into my lane and have me slam on my brakes.. or people who dont brake when they are about to make a turn, they just stop acceleratin about 2 blocks before with no signal either

Bah.. enough.. i'll add later this shit is pissin me off

:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2003, 03:50:55 PM »
i hate these fuckin clicks or boy groupies who think they all koo and r punks just standing around lookin like they could kick anyones ass then they get there ass kicked i just wanna go up to them and kick all they assess and start grabbin the 9 and start puttin muthafuckas in line and thats how its suppose to be one sum pussy ass nigga trys to fuck with me

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2003, 03:53:01 PM »
This fucking thread pisses me off, cause after seeing all these things that piss me off, I got pissed off lol.

so go smoke a spliff  8)
getting down 2 tha last roach i leave a trail of stiffs when im high off of spliffs 8)

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2003, 05:27:05 PM »
i hate these fuckin clicks or boy groupies who think they all koo and r punks just standing around lookin like they could kick anyones ass then they get there ass kicked i just wanna go up to them and kick all they assess and start grabbin the 9 and start puttin muthafuckas in line and thats how its suppose to be one sum pussy ass nigga trys to fuck with me
I don't have a clue to what you just said, but I thought you would be pissed cause the new Eazy E album hasnt dropped yet? ::)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2003, 12:13:59 AM »
~How everytime yur late, u hit every red light on the road.
~How everytime u wanna change a cd in your car or sumthin, and need a red light...u get ALL green lights.
~When u take a shit, and tha water splashes yur ass...uggg!
~When u see a fine girl pull up next to u, then see 5 fuckin baby seats in tha back.
~People who talk on their cell phone all loud, like their conversation is THAT fukin important.
~When the police are stuck at a red light, and turn their sirens on jus so they can go thru it.
~When Charger fans talk shit to you, because YOUR team lost in the Superbowl....idiotz...lol
~How when yur starin at a group of femalez, its alwayz tha 300 lb manbitch that turns and waives.
~When yur walkin down the stairs not payin attention, and think theres ONE more stair, even tho their isnt.
~When people introduce themselves as "Dr. So n so". Who gives a shit?!

The Watcher

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2003, 12:30:44 AM »
- when ppl dont indicate when they're drivin
- when ppl cut me off when drivin
- when i just get a red light
- ppl yappin away when i dont wanna hear it
- work, when im not in the mood for it
- when tv networks put ads on the good bit of the show
- "to be continued's" on tv shows that get you on the edge of your seat
- predictable movies
- when you're walkin along the sidewalk in the city, and people just bump into you and dont apologise or nothin
- when people try to run you over when you're goin' over the zebra crossing
- people with no regards for road rules, THEY'RE THERE FOR A REASON YOU FUCKERS
- when one of my 8 bosses starts bein an UTTER CUNT
- this russian bitch at work
- infact, every girl at my work
- women in general when im not in the mood for 'em

i got more, im a very angry person
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2003, 12:32:08 AM »
Guys who think they are playaz... who get turn down before they even open their mouths

People who stair....on the bus... class room.. office.. where ever...

Guys who tell me i have big titts... do they stop to think i might just already know that...

when there is no hot water......

people on AOL... who pop on my screen with these retarded shit... ASL pic??  

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2003, 12:58:40 AM »
- women in general when im not in the mood for 'em

You could copy and paste this comment to the thread where people stated "things they would get clowned on if other people knew"

hypnotic

• Lil Geezy
  • TO LIVE & DIE IN LA
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2003, 02:40:17 AM »
Guys who think they are playaz... who get turn down before they even open their mouths

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2003, 02:52:19 AM »
umm if i cant fuck it or get intoxicated off it...it pisses me off...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2003, 01:20:17 AM »
When U are waiting for tha bus and someone ask U "Did the bus come yet?" If tha bus came I would not be standing my ass here asshole!

When people say "I dunno, I aint no rocket scientist" lol...why tha fuck do we alwayz assume those geeks is tha smartest people in da world?

U kno wats tha gayest thing ever? CHAIN LETTERS! 'ohh, send this to 70 people and something cool will happen 2 U 2morow' AND people actually fall 4 it...

When people line up 2 get Star Wars tickets 12 hours before they're even being sold...mann, how much of a square can U be? Just see it tha day after or somethin...

1 of tha biggest things that annoys tha shit outta me is when people chew loud...I have an uncle who just eats LOUD AS FUCK...just grubs tha fuck out...makes me wanna bitch-slap tha shit outta him...

When people adjust tha bass, and treble while you're driving, without asking. ughhhhhh....

When people ask if they can borrow shit when they aint gonna return tha favor...I had this homeless dood ask me 2day like 'can I BORROW 35 cents 4 tha bus' it's like mannn, I'm never see U again, yes U can HAVE IT!

When U live in an apartment and a bitch is comin 2 yur house and she calls up like 'hey, i'm outside'...It's like SO WHAT? Ring tha muthafucin door bell and I'll press open...wtf? they expect me 2 go all da way downstairs & carry em up? shit happens way too often 2 me...

When people say, "Oh, I know how U feel, don't trip" NAH MUTHAFUCA, U have no clue...

When people say somethin 2 make themselves look good, and if U don't respond with a "wow" or somethin they will bring it up some how all night...It's like jeeez man, I see rite thru U...wtf U tryin 2 do? GOOD 4 U!

When no one wants 2 throw parties anymore cuzz there's too many rivals just waitin 2 get drunk & stab eachother at parties...

Here's a good one...when U stopped in traffic and then U look to tha lane next 2 U and see em movin fast, so U put some work in and try 2 be slick & quickly change lanes only 2 come 2 a stop again and watch tha previous lane U were in move fast...I swear, shit happens every time...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2003, 01:37:56 AM »
In some states, it's illegal to turn right on a red. Maybe they're from out of state.  Slow your roll.

On that change shit, you know what I hate?  Seriously.  When they hand you, say, 3 dollars and seventy eight cents in change.  Now, the proper fucking way to do that, since they know you're going to put the change in your pocket, and the bills in your wallet, is to hand you the change, so you can fucking HOLD IT, and then the bills on top of that.  NO.  They never do that, do they?  They hand you the fucking BILLS, and then try to balance the change on top of the bills.  Why?  What are they trying to do?  Play some kind of wicked "Lets see if he drops the shit" game?  It's fucking impossible to get the money off the top of the bills without dropping it, or putting it in your other hand, or whatever.  All they have to do is hand you the change, which can neatly rest in your palm, and then hand you the bills on top.  Everything's 'grasped'.  Everythings 'tidy'.  It just blows my mind why people do that.  Sometimes I just stop and stare at them like Tony Soprano or something.  Sometimes I drop the fucking change on the floor on purpose, and then go, oh, whoops! and make a big scene.  It just blows my mind.  

OMG I SWEAR I HATE THAT lol i was about the post the same thing!!!!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2003, 09:20:19 AM »
I hate traffic jams when all it is caused by is people gawkin at the teen who rear ended somebody on the highway.

bez

« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2003, 10:53:25 AM »
When U are waiting for tha bus and someone ask U "Did the bus come yet?" If tha bus came I would not be standing my ass here asshole!

When people say "I dunno, I aint no rocket scientist" lol...why tha fuck do we alwayz assume those geeks is tha smartest people in da world?

U kno wats tha gayest thing ever? CHAIN LETTERS! 'ohh, send this to 70 people and something cool will happen 2 U 2morow' AND people actually fall 4 it...

When people line up 2 get Star Wars tickets 12 hours before they're even being sold...mann, how much of a square can U be? Just see it tha day after or somethin...

1 of tha biggest things that annoys tha shit outta me is when people chew loud...I have an uncle who just eats LOUD AS FUCK...just grubs tha fuck out...makes me wanna bitch-slap tha shit outta him...

When people adjust tha bass, and treble while you're driving, without asking. ughhhhhh....

When people ask if they can borrow shit when they aint gonna return tha favor...I had this homeless dood ask me 2day like 'can I BORROW 35 cents 4 tha bus' it's like mannn, I'm never see U again, yes U can HAVE IT!

When U live in an apartment and a bitch is comin 2 yur house and she calls up like 'hey, i'm outside'...It's like SO WHAT? Ring tha muthafucin door bell and I'll press open...wtf? they expect me 2 go all da way downstairs & carry em up? shit happens way too often 2 me...

When people say, "Oh, I know how U feel, don't trip" NAH MUTHAFUCA, U have no clue...

When people say somethin 2 make themselves look good, and if U don't respond with a "wow" or somethin they will bring it up some how all night...It's like jeeez man, I see rite thru U...wtf U tryin 2 do? GOOD 4 U!

When no one wants 2 throw parties anymore cuzz there's too many rivals just waitin 2 get drunk & stab eachother at parties...

Here's a good one...when U stopped in traffic and then U look to tha lane next 2 U and see em movin fast, so U put some work in and try 2 be slick & quickly change lanes only 2 come 2 a stop again and watch tha previous lane U were in move fast...I swear, shit happens every time...
LMFAO, each one of em are soooooooooooooooooo true.

LOL at the girl callin from outside 1. lolololololol

Props man