Author Topic: Who would you not Chill with if we knew each other personally  (Read 712 times)

UnstoppableForce

Re:Who would you not Chill with if we knew each other personally
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2003, 11:00:09 PM »
It wouldn't bother me chillin with anyone here except for

MAUZIP.... the guy's the biggest fag on the board.... BEZ is a close second..... YER MATE!

Once again, take advice from your avatar man.

Yer mate. How about your tea-sipping faggot ass takes that advice and stop portraying yourself as the biggest fruitcake alive.

"Me and my lads had a crazy party"... and then he posts pictures of him hugging 2 guys, and there's a bunch of people in the back sipping tea and playing chess. LOL... or the pic of him and the other 2 stooges....

Bez you're one funny lad

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2003, 01:18:22 AM »
"I wouldn't hang out wit that one dude wit tha rapper in his signature.  He is a real fuckin jerk.  I would chill wit everyone but him."

that's like half the board man.
i wouldn't exclude any1 just yet,i'd hang out with every1 at first then choose the ppl i'd hang out with and kick the rest to the curb

budsmokeronly

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2003, 03:23:05 AM »
LMAO at people who are serious about not chillin wit  other people.  I guess you guys are so much better and popular.  can I hang wit yall and gain some claim to fame.  be real and hang wit some peeps who listen to some good music.  I really could care less if mazip is a homo, he listens to some good music, fuckin homophobes.   don't judge from a fucking message board, if we did bez would be a child molester, don jacob would be the biggest liar ever (what up wit the next episode),  tounge twista could act like he knew somethin about rap, rapquake would be a pussy, I would be an acrobat.  point is most of you don't know each other, and I give a big fuck you to anyone that has judged me as a bad person.

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2003, 03:54:31 AM »
LMAO at people who are serious about not chillin wit  other people.  I guess you guys are so much better and popular.  can I hang wit yall and gain some claim to fame.  be real and hang wit some peeps who listen to some good music.  I really could care less if mazip is a homo, he listens to some good music, fuckin homophobes.   don't judge from a fucking message board, if we did bez would be a child molester, don jacob would be the biggest liar ever (what up wit the next episode),  tounge twista could act like he knew somethin about rap, fagquake would be a pussy, I would be an acrobat.  point is most of you don't know each other, and I give a big fuck you to anyone that has judged me as a bad person.

well said mate...

that was exactly what would ya sey.. er.. on the tip of moi tounge..  ;D j/k

Jome

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2003, 10:04:27 PM »
can I hang wit yall and gain some claim to fame.  

You wish!

bez

« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2003, 04:22:32 AM »

MAUZIP.... the guy's the biggest fag on the board.... BEZ is a close second..... YER MATE!

Yer mate. How about your tea-sipping faggot ass takes that advice and stop portraying yourself as the biggest fruitcake alive.

"Me and my lads had a crazy party"... and then he posts pictures of him hugging 2 guys, and there's a bunch of people in the back sipping tea and playing chess. LOL... or the pic of him and the other 2 stooges....

Bez you're one funny lad

sorry, but who are you?  Stop making a fool out of yourself, you have just jumped on my back for no apparent reason adn with every post you make about me you make yourself look even more dumber.  Nobody knows who you are man so please stop trying to gain cheap laughs and respect by dissing me because it aint working.  

You think I give a fuck that you say stuff like hes playing chess and drinking tea, cant you tell from your karma that nobody even likes you, I bet your mum is even coming online once in a while and dissin ya.  If we are going to get sterotypical on this stupid ass beef then tell me where your from and I can say shit about you and your country.  Dont make me laugh mate and please get some balls.  

bombchron

« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2003, 09:59:06 AM »

Bez you're one funny lad

sorry, but who are you?  Stop making a fool out of yourself, you have just jumped on my back for no apparent reason adn with every post you make about me you make yourself look even more dumber.  Nobody knows who you are man so please stop trying to gain cheap laughs and respect by dissing me because it aint working.  

You think I give a fuck that you say stuff like hes playing chess and drinking tea, cant you tell from your karma that nobody even likes you, I bet your mum is even coming online once in a while and dissin ya.  If we are going to get sterotypical on this stupid ass beef then tell me where your from and I can say shit about you and your country.  Dont make me laugh mate and please get some balls.  

This guy is Jamal...the E-thug. The name speaks for itself, so I dont have to further ridicule and clown on him.

bombchron

« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2003, 09:59:35 AM »
BUT...he does have a point, you do act gay sometimes...

bez

« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2003, 10:27:26 AM »
BUT...he does have a point, you do act gay sometimes...

How can you act gay on the internet????

I could say exactly the same thing about you!