Author Topic: Tha biggest pussy in all of sports  (Read 476 times)

tnp

Re: Tha biggest pussy in all of sports
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2002, 11:37:51 AM »
tom187um,
  thought you might find this interesting. I found it on espn.com:

Some members of the New York Mets believe that Roger Clemens will never step foot
                on the Shea Stadium mound on Saturday afternoon.

"He's not going to pitch," one Met told the New York Daily News on Tuesday. "He's
                waiting for the commissioner's office to bail him out."

Clemens is scheduled to face Shawn Estes
                in the middle game of the much-anticipated
                Subway Series this weekend. Clemens has
                yet to pitch at Shea since hitting Mets'
                catcher Mike Piazza in the head with a
                pitch at Yankee Stadium during the 2000
                season. During the World Series that
                season, Clemens threw part of a broken
                bat at Piazza.

Clemens hit San Francisco's Barry Bonds
                with a pitch on Sunday after hinting that he
                might do so a few days earlier. The Major
                League Baseball office is currently investigating the matter.

Some Mets believe that Clemens intentionally hit Bonds so he would be suspended for
                the series this weekend, giving the "Rocket" an easy way out.

"He knew what he was doing," another Met told the Daily News. "Roger isn't stupid. He
                mouthed off so he'll get suspended and then he'll take the suspension this weekend. No
                way we see him."

Asked last week about pitching to Bonds, Clemens mentioned the protective piece he
                wears on his right arm. ''I will introduce myself pretty quick,'' Clemens said, to ''that big
                old piece of plastic he has on his elbow.''
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Smooth

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2002, 08:24:51 PM »
^^^Word I saw all that stuff to... But i just heard today that the league is not suspending him... so it looks like Roger might have to step into the batter's box at Shea...the pussy...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2002, 08:33:38 PM »
i read that stuff 2 an even as a mets fan that seems rediculous but than again wit clemans anything is possible.  Either way it is a lose lose situation for tha mets.  If we dont throw at clemans head tha mets will be considered tha biggest pussies in baseball by fans.  If we throw at him every1 baseball fan will be like,  why tha hell r they bitching about suptin tha happened 2 years ago.  they should be concentrating on how shitty there r playin ( by tha way it aint tha whole team,  a lot of blame can be put on mo vaungh an how he loves to kill a good ralley an jeromy burnitz's amazing 197 battin average,  im 2 lazy 2 check how many K's he has but he is up in tha 60's)

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2002, 01:41:34 PM »
damn thought this was gonna be another Kobe thread. LOL

LMAO n tha funny thing is i tought it was gonna be a thread about TIM DUNCAN LOL

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2002, 10:26:05 PM »
All I can think of is that old fat tall Chiness girl from the Sparks like 4 years ago. I beat she had a HUGE pussy. But then again Rogar seems to be up there in terms of being a straigh bitch.