Author Topic: the realest peeps on wcc  (Read 564 times)

PLANT

Re:the realest peeps on wcc
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2003, 12:31:01 PM »
Well you have to understand, that large scale meetings of WCC peeps will never occur simply because:

1- its hard to travel when youre 15 years old
2- 1/3 of people here are not looking forward to seeing a particular person
3- shit is hard to organize

SHit, me and Smooth live about half an hour drive away from each other, and I still havent blazed a spliff with him.

Yo Tech, Iv'e been workin 2 hours outta town in Belleville for a few months, but best believe when I get back to T.O we're blazin homie...
Smooth, you better get your ass to my Kegger next weekend homie    8)

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2003, 01:07:19 PM »
Im from Canada but Id drive pretty much anywhere if it would bw worth it.......I drove to Daytona Beach 2wice now, and had the time of my life both time.....

Id Dirve somewhere within 24 hours to kick if if the opportunity came....
Lives 40min from Daytona Beach ;D

pappy

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2003, 01:47:44 PM »
meet up in new yawk

word makes it easier on me lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2003, 02:30:34 PM »
Get real...You think anyone would show up? Half of the people who post here are 15 year old nerds who wear thick glasses and have freckles, and the other half are Brits/Europeans who have no way to get here...I've asked many people from WCC to chill with me, and all they could say was "I have no time"...I've tried planning BBQ's, tried planning get-togethers, and shit like that, but no one really wants too...Krimson lives 5 minutes away from me and he doesn't even wanna meet...I've met Doggy, Infinite, and Phiasko through DubCC about 2 years ago...I could tell you this...Doggy and Infinite are nothing like how they act on WCC...Phiasko and I were gunna do some major stuff together in his studio with Roccy, but I lost contact with him and haven't heard from him in about a year...I dunno about anyone else, but if you wanna chill, I'm down (as long as it's in the LA area)...I doubt it's gunna happen though...PeACe

*waits for haters to call me an egotistical attention whore*

mauzip

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2003, 02:34:20 PM »
Get real...You think anyone would show up? Half of the people who post here are 15 year old nerds who wear thick glasses and have freckles, and the other half are Brits/Europeans who have no way to get here...I've asked many people from WCC to chill with me, and all they could say was "I have no time"...I've tried planning BBQ's, tried planning get-togethers, and shit like that, but no one really wants too...Krimson lives 5 minutes away from me and he doesn't even wanna meet...I've met Doggy, Infinite, and Phiasko through DubCC about 2 years ago...I could tell you this...Doggy and Infinite are nothing like how they act on WCC...Phiasko and I were gunna do some major stuff together in his studio with Roccy, but I lost contact with him and haven't heard from him in about a year...I dunno about anyone else, but if you wanna chill, I'm down (as long as it's in the LA area)...I doubt it's gunna happen though...PeACe

have you read through this thread? ::)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2003, 02:38:56 PM »
im in toronto next year

i could meet dr lincoln

coo, I'm in ottawa.

Im probably gonna be there at christmas time! my grandparents live in uh... Nepean in these blue apartment buildings next to a park and a block or two from a famous players

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2003, 02:45:06 PM »

have you read through this thread? ::)

I was replying to AcGrundy... ::)

Suga Foot

« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2003, 04:13:35 PM »
I used to talk to Blade like every day before he got a life and left WCC.  He lives like 20 minutes from me, Just across the bridge, but I ain't never met him.  There's like 5 other people from Vancouver on the board too.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2003, 04:15:52 PM »
damn I  can't believe some of u peeps live so close to each other but have never even met before.  I moved to san diego last summer and met up with nate and we chilled like 5 times or so.  

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2003, 04:46:44 PM »
iv'e been to NYC 3 times in the last month whoever wanna meet up in ny speak up and we'll chill

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2003, 05:17:43 PM »
I think the UK peeps should definitely meet up somewhen. Somewhere in London would probably be best although I'm sure Bez would rather we all came to Liverpool (not gonna happen though). We should find some event to go to or some shit, like all go out for a night to a club that plays mainly hiphop.

ill hook up wit anyone goin ta the dmx concert in milton keynes...1

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2003, 05:41:03 PM »
im in toronto next year

i could meet dr lincoln

coo, I'm in ottawa.

Im probably gonna be there at christmas time! my grandparents live in uh... Nepean in these blue apartment buildings next to a park and a block or two from a famous players

so they live on carling ave. ? in that one next to the gas station or do they live further up on the hill or do they live in bayshore? Anyways thats like 10 minutes away. I'm in kanata.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2003, 06:00:00 PM »
im in toronto next year

i could meet dr lincoln

coo, I'm in ottawa.

so they live on carling ave. ? in that one next to the gas station

Yeah thats the one, im pretty sure, cause the gas station is just a block or 2 up my granpa walks there like everyday for a paper or lotto cards lol.. And Bayshore, well to get there from their apartment you gotta go threw some school yard. But no, its like one tall building right like 18 floors then theres one next to it with 3.... its a pretty nice place. Christmas or whenever i go there next we should get in touch.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2003, 06:01:50 PM by Bram »

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2003, 06:02:31 PM »
for sure, we can smoke till we drop.

Yeah thats the one, im pretty sure, cause the gas station is just a block or 2 up my granpa walks there like everyday for a paper or lotto cards lol.. And Bayshore, well to get there from their apartment you gotta go threw some school yard. But no, its like one tall building right like 18 floors then theres one next to it with 3.... its a pretty nice place. Christmas or whenever i go there next we should get in touch.

k that doesn't make sense for any building I think. But if they don't live IN bayshore then thats the only other place cause that building looks like old people would live there.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2003, 06:08:03 PM by US Congress P.I.M.P. »
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2003, 07:57:01 AM »
for sure, we can smoke till we drop.

k that doesn't make sense for any building I think. But if they don't live IN bayshore then thats the only other place cause that building looks like old people would live there.

Well he gets some kind of paper from the apartment but still goes and buys some other one too I think lol... but no, he lives on carling and its a block or 2 from famous players. :)