Author Topic: NEW Blood  (Read 208 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
NEW Blood
« on: September 11, 2003, 06:58:26 AM »
Man, I'm sorry I ain't been around much, I've basically been too caught up in college, and have no free time. But I noticed that this is mainly ran by the young blood anyways, with I-Bo retiring, and Rod who had been forced to retire, and Mack running the tourny. So I think we should have new mods, but of newer people, not old vets like us. After all, we took over at mods when we were th most active, not after Hall of Fame status. Also, you guys need tournys to get new champions for Tag, and it looks like Heavyweight too. I say good luck, Mack I think would be a great mod, and could run it. New blood take over, after all, that's why I got Sinister, vitodeluca and Skillz in the Elite, 'cause sooner or later me and Rod weren't gonna do this much. Now it's there turn. I'm way too busy with college to be doing this all the time now. I say good luck, and hope you guys bring WCC back to it's greatness of Winter 2001-Fall 2002, only better.

bez

Re:NEW Blood
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2003, 09:55:24 AM »
Well said man!

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2003, 11:31:59 AM »
damn...we had our differences....but you hella cool in my book...them props meant a lot comin from you....oh an i aint mean ta step on ya toes...by settin up the matches....i was jus doin it cus i noticed you werent about..i think you should still judge it...but if ya need a hand...holla...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2003, 12:30:01 PM »
damn...we had our differences....but you hella cool in my book...them props meant a lot comin from you....oh an i aint mean ta step on ya toes...by settin up the matches....i was jus doin it cus i noticed you werent about..i think you should still judge it...but if ya need a hand...holla...

Nah dogg... right now, I'm trying to graduate college. I've been here 4 and a half years, I need to get out. If you want to get a team of judges with you, it's all good. Right now I have no time, I just bought an X-Box and I can't even enjoy that. So do your thang boy.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2003, 04:04:03 PM »

Nah dogg... right now, I'm trying to graduate college. I've been here 4 and a half years, I need to get out. If you want to get a team of judges with you, it's all good. Right now I have no time, I just bought an X-Box and I can't even enjoy that. So do your thang boy.

yo mdogg.. if you got enough cash, you need to mod your xbox and replace the 8gb hard drive with a 120gb one...you can store movies, music videos, games, pics,... any multimedia related

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2003, 10:12:47 PM »
I wanna be a mod..i don't have beef with any1 and i'm really active.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2003, 11:18:45 PM »
I wanna be a mod..i don't have beef with any1 and i'm really active.

AMIN FOR MOD

kick ass album

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2003, 11:39:37 PM »
M-Dogg tryna see keystyle go down tha drain lol

naw j/k...but fah real, itz like this...

Mack, im coo wit u man fah real. So this isnt anything personal, but i still have a real prollem with seein ANY biter become a mod. Im prolly cooler wit Timelock more then anyone on hea, but if HE bit...id say he shouldnt be a mod. And he'd prolly say tha same for me. So it aint personal. I dont think Maxi, Mack, Jem, or whoeva tha fuk else has been caught biting on here...should be able to moderate here. U have to demand sum sorta respect as a moderater...and having a mod that is "labled" as a biter, lowers the integrity of tha forum. Its like having a "Race Relations Forum", and one of tha mods is a Nazi. lol. But thas jus mah opinion...take it how u want man.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2003, 12:48:00 AM »

Mack, im coo wit u man fah real. So this isnt anything personal, but i still have a real prollem with seein ANY biter become a mod. Im prolly cooler wit Timelock more then anyone on hea, but if HE bit...id say he shouldnt be a mod. And he'd prolly say tha same for me. So it aint personal. I dont think Maxi, Mack, Jem, or whoeva tha fuk else has been caught biting on here...should be able to moderate here. U have to demand sum sorta respect as a moderater...and having a mod that is "labled" as a biter, lowers the integrity of tha forum. Its like having a "Race Relations Forum", and one of tha mods is a Nazi. lol. But thas jus mah opinion...take it how u want man.

uh...thas cool...dont really wanna be a mod...fuck the extra effort..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2003, 12:54:12 AM »

uh...thas cool...dont really wanna be a mod...fuck the extra effort..

lol youll get tired of Keystyling much faster anywayz...believe me

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2003, 04:28:47 AM »
"AMIN FOR MOD"

thanx Teej  ;D

but seriously i'd make one hell of a mod.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2003, 02:38:00 PM »
"AMIN FOR MOD"

thanx Teej  ;D

but seriously i'd make one hell of a mod.

word..i remember the work you put in fa the friday battles an tournies on the dre board...

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2003, 09:19:09 PM »
"word..i remember the work you put in fa the friday battles an tournies on the dre board... "

friday tournament....ur getting me all nostalic an shit...it was cool up untill the 7th edition then people left the dre board and i was the only one left posting...maybe we could have a friday tournament here?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2003, 02:20:56 AM »
M-Dogg, why iz this sticky tho? We got enough sticky threadz i think lol

bez

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2003, 04:51:56 AM »
yer, unsticky it!