Author Topic: who da fuk is dissin me?  (Read 288 times)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:who da fuk is dissin me?
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2003, 02:54:02 PM »
How does the whole karma system thing work anyways ? ???
You cant see it, but you have a "props" button and a "diss" button under your name.....the diss will give you negative numbers and the props will give you positive.....Once you reach 500 posts, then you are able to give out karma.....The system really doesnt work well considering people like Jome drop news and fresh topics on a dailey basis and end up with negative karma ???.......Its a stupid thing IMO, but oh well, what can ya do?

oh, so once i get 500 posts, these little buttons will appear?

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2003, 04:21:27 PM »
How does the whole karma system thing work anyways ? ???
You cant see it, but you have a "props" button and a "diss" button under your name.....the diss will give you negative numbers and the props will give you positive.....Once you reach 500 posts, then you are able to give out karma.....The system really doesnt work well considering people like Jome drop news and fresh topics on a dailey basis and end up with negative karma ???.......Its a stupid thing IMO, but oh well, what can ya do?

oh, so once i get 500 posts, these little buttons will appear?

Yup....
Huh....
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2003, 08:07:04 PM »
It was Bubbles.....

;D

Lol you like that pic, dont you?

LOL, yea man........If you've ever seen the show "trailer park boys" you would know, Bubbles is one crazy ass muthafucka!

Word! ;D Do you know when Season 4 is supposed to start?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2003, 10:40:54 PM »
i didnt said shit bout no one......so which son of a fish keeps on hittin the Diss button

you're an alias that got banned.

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2003, 01:34:28 AM »
he's not an alias, its ONETIME... but yes he was once banned, but thats in the past.