Author Topic: Do SNoop and NAte even respect Warren G?  (Read 874 times)

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
Re:Do SNoop and NAte even respect Warren G?
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2003, 12:45:42 PM »
I wouldnt like to see that happen, but I hope they both keep doin tracks together cause their collabos are always off tha chain. Plus Warren said he dont give a fuck about this Death Row stuff, and Young Gotti seems to be showin love to dpg and the family (even tho they hate him now).

teecee

« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2003, 12:52:24 PM »
Yo Trauma, used to have mad respect for you, but like alot of others on this board i am SICK of your "i know more than you cuz i have the most posts" attitude.  Its pathetic man, so stuff it.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2003, 01:08:20 PM »
Dude, I could give a fuck if you respect me or not.  I'm not here to win friends, I'm sorry we disagree, but that's just how it is.  The whole gist of what I was saying is: We don't know what the deal is between Warren, Snoop, and Nate.  Why even speculate?  I don't know anymore than you do on the matter, I was just showing that you don't know shit about it.  Neither do I.  That's the point.  

Tech: I haven't read Warren's interviews where he blames Snoop for it, I'll take your word for it.  If it's true that Warren wants to work & produce for Snoop, I think Snoop's an idiot for not pursuing it, Warren's beats are up there with Quik's.  Of course, Snoop doesn't really work with Quik either.  It's just hard for me to believe that NOBODY wants Warren to work with them.  It seems to me like an easier answer would be that maybe Warren doesn't want to work with anybody, hell he never produces ANYTHING.  So it's either absolutely EVERYBODY doesn't want anything to do with him, or he doesn't wanna work, or something like that.  I think the 213 album would be MUCH better if it was produced by Warren, but I still think maybe Warren has something to do with it.  If i'm wrong, I'm wrong, but it's strange to me that Warren doesn't produce shit, if the problem isn't him, how come NOBODY has a Warren beat on their album?  

mauzip

« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2003, 01:20:11 PM »
dude's got a point there

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2003, 01:58:22 PM »
Lets all just go ahead and boycott the album, before we even here a lead single.  LOL yall are a bunch of little girls.  

Hey, I got a question.

WHO GIVES A FUCK?  Really, does it matter?  Who gives a shit who produces it?  If it sounds good, buy it, if not, bootleg the good tracks off MIRC .

Its 213 album. This is not some no name rapper beggin to blow up.

Am I the only one who thinks that 213 will sell MORE if they stay to their roots? I mean, when was the last time Snoop dropped a proper west coast album? Why did Paid the Cost push 175,000 Records first week, yet had a neptunes produced first single. Still a G Thang had Da Game pushin 500 K first week.

By the way Trauma, if you check out every interview Warren has done in the last 2 years, Hes mentioned several times:

-The fans have been bothering him for a 213 album for years
- Hes always been the one pushin for this project
- Snoop is hard headed and doesnt listen to him
- Snoop has been the major influence behind gettin other producers on board

Furthermore just look at the number of records Snoops done with Warren over the last 10 years.

tech, da game dropped like 5 years ago since then bootleggin has gotten alot worse loads more ppl jus dowload albums these days which didn't happen so much then so it makes it hard to compare units moved

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2003, 02:53:45 PM »
and havin 4-5 beats on a album these days is MASSIVE......seriously......

No..
He have produced 4-5 tracks OUT OF the 30 tracks they have made yet.
Normally, that would mean that 1-3 of these make the album.

well i heard dat they gon have 4 -5 warren beats on the album???......if his only produced 4 beats out of them 30 then they might not all make the album as usually u get a left over......but like where u hear dis?

peace

PLANT

« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2003, 03:50:35 PM »
Im gona laugh my ass off when this album drops and theres like 752387583453 topics about how dope this track is, and that track, and so on.........

Just remember the people who are hating right now, and see what they sayin after the album drops...

Until then.......

teecee

« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2003, 12:24:19 AM »
Yo, i am by no means hating on the album ,i wouldnt doubt if ALL of the tracks are dope.......still, it doesnt mean i dont wish Warrren could produce it all.  And i dont think people are hating when expressing opinions, because we have been waiting for this album for damn near 10 yrs and everyone is hoping for the best.  I pray to the hiphop gods it surprises me and is a true westcoast classic  peace

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2003, 04:14:12 PM »
Im gona laugh my ass off when this album drops and theres like 752387583453 topics about how dope this track is, and that track, and so on.........

Just remember the people who are hating right now, and see what they sayin after the album drops...

Until then.......

dawg thats the part u dont understand tho man, even if the niggaz who been hatin on this album all the way till it drops listen it and find it sick as fuck, they will still come up sayin it wack and shit cuz thats the way it is in here regardin wateva 213 does......put it this way, if they dropped a classic record.........the niggaz who were hatin on the album would still hate on the classic

peace

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2003, 10:00:33 PM »
we have been waiting for this album for damn near 10 yrs and everyone is hoping for the best.  

most of the peeps on dubcc are like 16-18-19 so if u go back 10 years ago I dont think they knew about 213 on that time  ;)