Author Topic: Ban This Fool  (Read 567 times)

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
Re:Ban This Fool
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2003, 11:31:08 AM »
Did he hack yall?

His away msg:
...Mayne naked board has been shut down by that snitch nigga Warez Exempt...holla at him on aim at the same name and protest your disgust...new board coming soon ya know how the nekkid crew get down...and oh yeah igangsta.com forum hacked by me earlier...might still be down if they didn't figure out what's the problem yet...Peace! (Akash Grover Tone)

Hes pretty coo
« Last Edit: September 17, 2003, 11:31:50 AM by Noonan »

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2003, 11:33:09 AM »
pure rubbish.. host problem.. haha

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2003, 11:34:22 AM »
oh lol. Wuldnt wanna c my favorite place go done.  ;D

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2003, 12:17:45 PM »
Shit, if you can pass albums around on MIRC, you might as well bootleg them, what's the difference?  It's all illegal, that's like drawing a line between prostitution and being an adult film star.  

^^isnt it legal to be an adult film star???

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2003, 01:26:35 PM »

...Mayne naked board has been shut down by that snitch nigga Warez Exempt...holla at him on aim at the same name and protest your disgust...new board coming soon ya know how the nekkid crew get down...and oh yeah igangsta.com forum hacked by me earlier...might still be down if they didn't figure out what's the problem yet...Peace! (Akash Grover Tone)

Lol, what an idiot

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2003, 02:08:10 PM »
Lincoln why do you have Malcom X if your avatar if you aint black?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2003, 02:23:02 PM »

would it be ok for a Black person to have George Washington in their sig?

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2003, 02:27:36 PM »
^ lol

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2003, 04:02:39 PM »

no it would be ok for a black man to have abraham lincoln on their avatar cuz he freed the slaves and was rewarded to being on the penny

Jome

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2003, 06:25:12 PM »

Lol, what an idiot

LoL yeah.. leeewser..  :-X

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2003, 07:45:59 PM »

For the reason I think he's one of the greatest man to ever live. I don't put emphasis on race, as a Caucasian I've never thought of myself as any different than an African-American or an Asian, we're all people.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2003, 09:01:04 PM »

no it would be ok for a black man to have abraham lincoln on their avatar cuz he freed the slaves and was rewarded to being on the penny

^^LOL gotta love the ignorance...its crazy that you (maybe your name should be "God" lol) are the one who makes the decisions on what people should and shouldnt do. Wait, even better...who people should, and shouldnt look up to...based on their race.  According to you, white people should only admire other white people, black people should only admire other black people, and so on...and so on.

BTW, the penny thing is hillarious...

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2003, 10:38:35 PM »

For the reason I think he's one of the greatest man to ever live. I don't put emphasis on race, as a Caucasian I've never thought of myself as any different than an African-American or an Asian, we're all people.

lol

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2003, 04:50:21 AM »

lol
???

Paris

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2003, 06:24:16 AM »

is that y he got smoked

lol
???